pafp LIFT UP THE EVENING ☽; SUBTLE CHALLENGE

Wolfwind would be lying if she said she had absolutely no idea how or when she became so worried and responsible and stuff. Frankly, it's gross. A healthy amount of care is fine and an all, but she had no idea what was too much. This feels like too much worrying, but can you even worry to much when ack, cats are getting sick! And ack, said sickness is deadly! And ack, it's hardly even cold yet but Ishe's still thinking about Leafbare, ack! She's gone hunting as much as she can lately, but is she even making any new strides because she's wandering around worrying more often than not lately.

At least, she already has a good catch to attest for this patrol. Not like that means she can stop, but at least she wouldn't come home empty pawed. In her mouth is a fat squirrel, the fattest she's seen in awhile. Thank the stars she managed to snag it before it had climbed up a tree. Could she climb? debatably yes. Should she climb is a whole different matter. At least, if she was too brain stupid to hunt right now, she could try and convince someone else to hunt, and to do a damn good job of it. They had quite a few newer warriors. If there's one thing she knows, newer warriors are eager to prove themselves ( She can relate )

Wolfwind would pause and set her catch down, then proceed to stretch. " Whew! I can't believe I caught this massive thing! " she preens. " It might just be the most impressive catch you see this season! In fact, if anyone DID catch anything better, I guess I'd just have to call them ThunderClan's best warrior for the restttttttt of my life! Tsk, that'll never happen though. " She isn't even exaggerating THAT much. It's a good fuckin' catch!

• OOC: please wait for @STORMYWING :3c!
  • 63473366_2lFaqbnCOLBwtc0.png
  • [ SO I RAN OUT TO THE TRACK TO GET MY CASH BACK ] WOLFWIND THUNDERCLAN LEAD WARRIOR! LITTERMATE 2 LAKEMOON; KIN TO MANY.
    —— SHE / HER, CONFUSED BY BUT NOT OPPOSED TO THE USE OF OTHERS
    —— CURRENTLY 22 MOONS OLD. AGES EVERY 1ST.

FRIEND TO MANY! UPBEAT AND UPFRONT. MOVES THROUGH LIFE WITH AN UPBEAT EXTERIOR AND BRIGHT EYES. MAKE NO MISTAKE! TAKES HER JOB VERY SERIOUSLY. THERE'S IMPORTANCE IN SAFETY, RECKLESSNESS ONLY GETS YOU SO FAR. ONCE A FOOL, BUT NO LONGER

stormbanner.png
☁︎
If there's one thing Stormywing can't ignore, it's a challenge. She pads along in Wolfwind's wake, her jaws frustratingly empty. Hazel eyes lazily lock onto the plump catch their lead warrior drags along and her claws twitch with envy. She is yet again failing to prove herself in front of an authority figure in her clan and she despises it. And to earn someone's respect, you don't only have to match them - you have to beat them.

Wolfwind's bait works, too easily. Stormywing's ears prick up and her pace quickens; she trots to pass the gray she-cat up and whirls around to plant herself in front of her. A look of determination manifests in furrowed brows and a stiff jaw. Finally, a smirk breaks the stoicism. "You're on," She growls through grinning teeth, her tone clearly not threatening but instead dripping with competitiveness.

A chirping bird signals its position above their heads, almost on cue. Her muzzle shoots up, eyes finding the singing prey in heartbeats. Grin deepening, her head lowers to lock eyes once more with Wolfwind, with a look that says, Game on. With that, she darts into the brush, headed for the tree trunk.
I WANNA TASTE LOVE AND PAIN ☁︎

Climbing, theoretically, is something that should be in the ebony toms blood. Half of it, anyways. SkyClan was known for their ability to scale the trees, and it had definitely been taught to him when he was younger. During a time he no longer liked to think about, back when his mother would tote himself and his siblings past the border and into a different part of the forest. Sure, they were happy back then and he had plenty of good memories but it did not negate the bad that quickly followed and so he tries his hardest not to think about it. He’s certain if he tried he could be a good climber though. Maybe some day he could ask Stormywing for a lesson.

When he hears his cousins boastful words he lets a snort of air through his nostrils and though an amused smile finds its way onto his lips he cannot help but roll his eyes. Stormywing falls for the obvious bait though, and he shoots her a look from the corner of his vision. "Youre that desperate for others to do your work for you huh?" he says, his voice teasing and light as he playfully flicks the lead warriors back with his fluffy tail. "Well, Stormywing I guess you’ll just have to show this squirrel-brain what you’ve got" he says with a huff. It was clear his friend was falling for some pretty obvious bait but at least there was no harm to it.