pafp LIGHT HEARTED ✦ Snowball fight

Redwind

Hello, Darling!
Jun 8, 2023
The snow was bound to cause a downpour of negative emotions and deep frowns. Prey would be harder to search for and border patrols would cause extra work when trudging through the snow. Herbs would be nearly impossible to find without a strong nose.

Redwind was sent to stay within camp, sticking by the entrance as she lounged upon a branch. Greetings to each arrival she gave but one stuck out to her. A walk past without of flick of an ear in acknowledge. Wasn't that just rude? Did he not hear her?

A smirk fell upon the she-cat's lips, leaping down onto the cold ground. Redwind bound up a ball of snow, eyeing her target. "Yoo-hoo!~" the cinnamon tortie cooed before sending the snowball towards Hailstorm's shoulder. "Snow got you in a hurry, darling? You acted like I didn't exist when I was being so friendly." Redwind purred playfully, pearl white fangs flashing in a smile of tease. "Snowball got your attention? Do you see me now or am I still merely a Starclan cat?"

// @HAILSTORM.

codeimg1.png

I SEE A SONG OF PAST ROMANCE — Admittedly, Hailstorm hadn't meant to ignore Redwind but he had been rather distracted by his own thoughts and was frustrated that he hadn't succeeded in finding anything during their patrol so when the cinnamon tortie had greeted him, he had not noticed. And she was quick to correct that as he felt a ball of snow hit his shoulder which was enough to make him flinch out of his own mind, the darling that slips from her maw causing the slightest bit of amusement to twinkle in his gaze yet he can't help but feel guilty that he hadn't noticed her. Her taunt makes him snort at her before he answers turning around to lock his gaze with hers "Throwing snowballs at your clanmates is friendly, hm?" He muses back only to take a step or two forward with both ears pricked in her direction, "I see you now. Quite perfectly too," There's a trickle of mischief in his voice and without another word, the snowy giant would take a few hops onward only to attempt pouncing on the molly and tumbling into the snow with her.

If he succeeds or not, he'd attempt to cuff her ears gently and hop off away from her with his whiskers twitching in amusement. A grin present on his maw and as much as he did not like or care for the snow, he wouldn't ruin the experience for his clanmates or that's what he believes anyways. It was nice to unwind and simply play to take a break from responsibilities even for a mere heartbeat.

• MEDICINE CAT IN TRAINING;
    ✦✦✦✦✦ FLESH WOUNDS
    ✦✦✦✧✧ INFECTIONS
    ✦✦✧✧✧ ACHES & PAINS
    ✦✦✧✧✧ ILLNESS
    ✦✦✦✧✧ BREATHING ISSUES
    ✦✧✧✧✧ TRAVELING HERBS
    ✧✧✧✧✧ BROKEN BONES
    ✧✧✧✧✧ KITTING
    ✧✧✧✧✧ POISONS
  • dge7u2t-148923d9-4a3f-4c3f-b8e7-4e97c3a4cb2b.png
    longhaired blue sepia tom w/low white and brown eyes
    50 moons old; ages the 27th every month
    bisexual demiromantic; mates with little wolf
    currently being mentored by berryheart
    easy to befriend/interact with ; hard to anger/upset
    "speech", thoughts, attacking
    semi-difficult in combat; relies on strength, his large size, and wits
    peaceful powerplay allowed

It brought satisfaction to the she-cat as her shot had hit, chuckling as Hailstorm turned to acknowledge her at last. The bug that was assumed to be in his ears was cleared, giving herself a pat on the back within the depth of her imagination. She was so intelligent, wasn't she?

Throwing snowballs at your clanmates is friendly, hm?

"Why of course, a playful jest it is. Especially helpful in getting attention too. There is many benefits. A spar is less friendly than a little ball of snow." Redwind spoke in a mock intelligent tone, her smirk still glued upon her features as she assumed the medicine cat trainee would take humor in.

Something had told her she should expect a move in return, a slight bow in her posture as if she were to be commended into a spar. Better to be prepared, she thought. Unintelligent to think anyone would let her get away with it, but anything to see spirits lifted was just what she seeked out especially during the season. A little cheer was a proper sacrifice.

"Well, I'm glad, I was starting to think I might've left my body behind in this retched ch-" Hailstorm's advances cut her off, a hop backwards was used in attempts to dodge but a slight slip and limp in the snow and she was tackled with a humourous yelp, "H-Hey!"

Redwind laughed as they tumbled, a cuff soon meeting her ear as her body squirmed to get away. Weight from her was removed after the playful move of discipline, rolling back upon her paws. A heavy shake of long and snow dampened fur was made before a mischievous glare was sent his direction. "Oh.. I see how it is.." Venom of mischief dripped from her words with a fang flashing grin. Why should she end where they were? It only felt as if it were just started.

Redwind aimed to dive underneath her newly made oppenent, hoping to knock him over or make him stumble. She would then grab a mouthful of snow successful or not and throw her head to aim it in his direction. More laughter heaved from her chest, eyes squinting in joy that created crow's feet to touch at the edges. Would he persist?

make peace with your broken pieces .
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
He made no move to join, simply watching from a safe distance, although his white fur did well to blend into the mesh of powder with the only thing being the soft crinkle of a golden orb. It was heart-warming to see others have such good fun, even when the fear of hunger hangs over them like feathered vultures scouting another rotten corpse. He huffed in amusement, tail flickering to skim the top of the snow-treaded snow, no longer pristine, but filled with memories of warriors that would be forgotten before time itself as the snow paved the way for fresh foliage.

All in good fun. He rumbled in amusement, shaking his helm with a soft grin plastered on dark-tinged lips. They needed to keep their spirits up, and even warriors deserved a bit of fun—kicking up snow as mischief-tinged words bubbled out. He offered his own words to Hailstorm, calling out a warning as Redwind aimed to dive underneath. “Be careful! It seems she has taken to going beneath you!”
thought speech

codeimg1.png

I SEE A SONG OF PAST ROMANCE — A hearty and amused laugh would escape his jaws seeing her try to scramble away from him to the humourous yelp that escaped her, he takes a few steps back feeling the fur on his body ruffle up in the slightest but his eyes were locked onto hers when she sends a mischievous glare in his direction. His own toothy grin present on his maw "You struck first and I returned the favor, darling." Hailstorm says with his stance lowering in the slightest though the sound of Whitelion's voice is enough to warn him in time as the giant stumbles backwards and meets another snowball in his direction, he promptly shakes himself off once more after it had been thrown and had landed on its target. He would feint a scowl at Redwind only to crouch as if he were stalking some mouse yet when he fakes a pounce, he attempts to throw a generous amount of snow in her direction and he let's out another fit of thunderous yet happy laughter slip from his throat and lips. It reminds him of the warmer seasons and how Nightbird's patrol had stopped by the river to splash one another to cool themselves from the heat beating down on them. A moment and heartbeat to have fun to forget what the cold would bring them and how unforgivable it could be.

Even if he wishes for the plush greenery to return to them as soon as possible, he can try to enjoy the snow of leafbare once more even if it is anything but his favorite season. Large paws dance upon the snow as he draws near once more trying to barrel gently into Redwind and roll with her so both of their coats would be covered by the powder that laid about the clearing of camp though the same clumsy paws made him slip and he found himself laying on the ground. The giant could feel his heart beating quickly in his chest from the adrenaline and laying there only to burst into laughter once more.

• MEDICINE CAT IN TRAINING;
    ✦✦✦✦✦ FLESH WOUNDS
    ✦✦✦✧✧ INFECTIONS
    ✦✦✧✧✧ ACHES & PAINS
    ✦✦✧✧✧ ILLNESS
    ✦✦✦✧✧ BREATHING ISSUES
    ✦✧✧✧✧ TRAVELING HERBS
    ✧✧✧✧✧ BROKEN BONES
    ✧✧✧✧✧ KITTING
    ✧✧✧✧✧ POISONS
  • dge7u2t-148923d9-4a3f-4c3f-b8e7-4e97c3a4cb2b.png
    longhaired blue sepia tom w/low white and brown eyes