⚔︎ FEEL THE HEAT, I KEEP ON BREATHING ⚔︎
PALADIN
--- AFAB // she/her // unknown sexuality and romantic leanings
--- TO-BE KIT of SKYCLAN ;; loyal to STARCLAN, SKYCLAN
--- created on 10.09.2024 // 1 moon old // ages every 9th
--- posting goal: 15-20 per month
--- penned by @/dallas​

• PALADIN
    named by her once twoleg-owner, both for the 'sword' marking upon her back and the twoleg's love for DnD.​

tba
    no suffix​
  • LH BLACK TABBY/SILVER TABBY CHIMERA W/ LOW WHITE
    100% maine coon, classic tabby pattern​
    carries tba​
    reference

GENERAL DESCRIPTION
    Paladin is a taller-standing kit- she will be born large, displaying the maine coon and thick fur inherited from both of her parents. Her fur will be difficult to groom at a young aged, thick and easily tangled, but with a steady diet of fresh prey, it becomes easier to manage. Paladin will quickly acquire muscle mass, the bigger out of her litter, and thank to her maine coone genes, it comes easy to her. Paladin's shape is noted by standing tall, even amongst her peers, with handsome and sharp features making it clear where her heritage lays- but she carries her head high, like nobility. Prideful steps and an attempt at being graceful will follow her through kithood.

Perhaps the most curious thing about Paladin when you first look at her is the shape of her first and foremost- through much of kithood, it will be unkempt, but heading into apprenticeship and the rest of her life will it be cared for- is the tufting of hair along the spine of her head, heading down the back of her neck that blends into the mane she inherits from either parent. It looks akin to the pluming upon a medieval helmet, or roaching on a horse's mane.

Her pelt is a blending colors- both black and silver tabby twin on her body. The silver tabby dots most of her lower half, amongst her legs and her tail. Part of this is upon her face, making a notable 'helmet' shape in her coloration. The black tabby colors most of this 'overguard' or shell type pattern along her head and back. Down her back is white spotting that shapes what looks like a sword down her back. The 'plume' shape upon her head is similarly colored.​

HER EYES AND FLESH
    Dark copper eyes stare out over the black coloration on her face- her paws pads of a similar dark, desaturated red.​

BATTLE STORIES
    No scars to speak of.​
  • STRICT, SERIOUS
    It will be clear from a young age that Paladin is not all play before apprenticeship. It seems from the moment that she can listen and move, she's drawn more to teachings of the code, watching apprentices spar in camp, and hearing tales from elders.​

LISTENER, INTENTIONAL
    She's on the slower side, not all rambunctious and movement, but find joy in figuring out why a cat did something in a story the elders find amusement in repeating- she finds joy in the why and how, rather then the what.​

FORMATION OF HER OATH
    Paladin will start to form their oath here. She believes that if she can demonstrate greatness, following the code and her oath to a T, she'll become the prize kit despite her lost heritage. This isn't to say she's competitive for the attention, but rather just recognition of her to-be-talents.​
  • NPC XX NPC ; GEN 1
    sibling to: ???.​

MATED TO: NONE
    kits with NONE: tba​

FRIENDS:
    tba​

ENEMIES:
    tba​

WHAT TO DO?
    how to interact with pala​
  • WARRIOR TRAINING
    HUNTING: ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◇◇◇
    FIGHTING: ◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◇◇
    CLIMBING: ◆◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◇
    SWIMMING: ◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
    MEDICINE: ◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
    LEADERSHIP: ◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

• toyhouse
    pinterest
    spotify
    blah blah blah

Last edited:
╰┈➤[ KITTEN ]
⚔︎ It's an unwilling start that nearly spells death, for a kitten only a month old. She is a month old when a twoleg kit accidentally leaves her outside, with jaws of a dog wrapping about her scruff and carrying her from her home- one that Paladin would have known as love and warmth, one that she would have known of meals higher then just hard kibble. This purebred maine coon is lost to the twoleg den she came from, from the nest of her mother's, from the siblings she was only just beginning to play with. This gentle giant of a dog leaves her at the border of Skyclan. This is where her story begins.

DOEBLAZE is amongst the patrol that rescues her from the border and brings her to Skyclan. It is here she is given to Butteryflytuft to be taken care of and nursed to full life.
╰┈➤[ APPRENTICE ]
tba

╰┈➤[ WARRIOR ]
tba

Last edited:
I WILL BRING DOWN THE MOUNTAIN

ONE LAST GLIMPSE, IT IS CONSTANTLY SLIPPING AWAY

skyclan kit, 1 moon ✦ she/her, lh black tabby/silver tabby w/ white ✦ written by dallas, tags

text
  • "speech"
  • PALADIN she/her, kit of skyclan, one moon.
    LH black tabby / silver tabby chimera with low white and strong copper eyes. white plumed hair sits center on her head down to the beginning of her mane. a 'sword' is outlined in white on her back. she's quiet but intent, serious but still kitten-soft.
    mentored by no one / / mentoring no one
    mated to no one / / sibling to unknown
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by dallas ↛ dallasofnines on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

Code:
[box=65%]
[justify][font=tahoma][size=3][subquote=#311D1C]text
[/subquote][TABS][slide=‎‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎   ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎   ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎‎  ‎ ┌── YOUVE BURNT ME] [color=#a3625c][b]"speech"[/b][/color]
[/slide]
[slide=⋅❁⋅][quote][img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/89662604_dcE3LPKDrosbONQ.png[/img][/quote][/slide]
[slide= NOW GUIDE ME ──┐‎][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/light-it-blinds-me-paladin.17942/][color=#a3625c][b][font=book antiqua]PALADIN[/font][/b][/color][/url] [/size][color=#a3625c][i] she/her, kit of skyclan, one moon.[/i][/color]
[color=#784743]⭃[/color] LH black tabby / silver tabby chimera with low white and strong copper eyes. white plumed hair sits center on her head down to the beginning of her mane. a 'sword' is outlined in white on her back. she's quiet but intent, serious but still kitten-soft.
[color=#784743]⭃[/color] mentored by no one / / mentoring no one
[color=#784743]⭃[/color] mated to no one / / sibling to unknown
[color=#784743]⭃[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking
[color=#784743]⭃[/color] penned by dallas ↛  dallasofnines on discord, feel free to dm for plots. 
[/slide]
[/tabs]
[/size][/font][/justify][/box]

Last edited: