lightflower tags ~

Jan 19, 2024
general.--(--no way! i totally didn't know that!--)
--Lightkit Lightpaw Lightflower
--14 moons / ages on the 1st
--Female / she/her pronouns
--Warrior

appearance.--(--you guys are messing with me again, huh--)
--Lithe, relatively short, pale grey tabby. She has white paws and a white chest and chin as well. Her eyes tread a fine line between green and yellow. / reference(s)
--Lightpaw is petite but almost deceptively strong for her size, having wiry muscles under her soft fur. She has short fur, almost velvety. She's a pale grey tabby, low white, with yellow-green eyes. She had a friendly face, usually a very open demeanor about her. She looks trustworthy, and has a bright, optimistic look about her most of the time.
--( injuries )--none of note yet

persona.--(--yeah, you got me again--)
--anxious, insecure, eager to please, outgoing, bubbly, gullible
-- Lightpaw is fairly gullible and easily influenced by her peers. She doesn't ever want to get left out so she tends to say yes to anything. She fears her friends only keep her around to laugh at her. She desperately tries to fit into the crowd. Usually cheerful, though she does tend to also overthink about things she says and does. All she wants is to be included in a group. Even at the cost of having true friends who really know her, sometimes. She is clumsy and will absolutely beat herself up over it, but still tries her hardest.

Since the wolf attack, she has mellowed out a bit, though is still bright and loving. Her guilt over it all dampens her spark a bit.

Lightpaw is a lover over a fighter any day. She has always dreamed of having a family and her own kittens running around, and often plays with the kits in the nursery.
--( tropes )--think, gretchen weiners, in some ways
relationships.--(--am i missing something?--)
-- Heterosexual/Heteroromantic
--sibling notes / only child
--single / crushing on no one

interaction.--(--oh, yeah for sure, i'd love to!--)
--physically moderate / psychologically easy
--mentored by Roeflame / mentoring someone / previously mentored someone
--tag if attacking / peaceful powerplay and basic healing allowed

miscellaneous.--(--no, i understand--)
--penned by Twitchtail / last updated 05/04/24
--put links here / like a pinterest board / or heartchart / or playlist​

Last edited: