pafp Little Talks {shiny rocks & decorating}

Jun 14, 2022
π΅π“Šπ“‰ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π“€π“ƒπ‘œπ“Œ, 𝐼 π’Ώπ“Šπ“ˆπ“‰ π“Œπ’Άπ“ƒπ“‰ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π’Άπ“ˆ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š 𝒢𝓇𝑒

A soft humming would come from the ethereal Mollys' throat as she gently nudged a few newly dug-up stones ahead of her. Dirty paws of feathered grace carry Deersong ahead of Grizzlyridge, her steps barely audible and a smile of contentment on her maw. Looking back over her shoulder, the lead warrior would coo in her usual tone, "Thanks again for helping me find these stones, my dude. I kept seeing the two legs make their dens all glowy and thought camp would look nice if we did the same."

Looking back to her stones, a giggle would float from her as she seemed to coo to the stones now, "Though, it looks like they use fire. Don't think Blazestar would like that very much tho. Hmmm how do they control it, I wonder." Another giggle floats from her before she turns to speak to her companion once again, "I'll gift you your own special stone as a thank you. just gotta get a good read on your aura to pick the right one." As they reached the entrance to the camp, Deersong would slip inside and smile warmly at the cozy atmosphere that always seemed to hang out within their home. Looking back to shine her smile on the seal point, she would tilt her head and coo once again, "Wanna help me find stellar places for these? Somewhere that'll really make them glow."

// Please wait for Grizzlyridge to post! After that feel free to have your characters offer to help decorate as well or suggest spots for the stones to go!
@☾ grizzlyridge ☽