pafp LIVINGROOM // Basilkit's day out

TORNADOPAW!

Fair skies
Mar 6, 2024

Tornadopaw tries his best to beat the other apprentices to the nursery in the morning well whenever he doesn't have training first thing, he's very happy he managed to steal the thunder today! A plump squirrel hangs from his jaws and he hums beneath it's fur a happy little tune as he comes closer to the nurseries entrance - he'd plop it down and flash a grin "It's fresh! The morning patrol just caught it!" he announces maybe a little too loud, he notices only after that a lot of the kits were still sleeping all snugly against the queens and one he rouses from his rest blinks up at him.

It felt like yesterday Swiftdawn gave birth, they'd grown so big since then no longer weird looking tiny little bugs with fur. Still they're so small to him and he wonders if that was just because he'd grown bigger. "Morning Basilkit" he purrs down at the younger tom, he leans down to nose the squirrel closer to him and any of the other kits or even any of the queens who'd woken up. He wasn't really sure though if he was off milk to begin with but he guesses he'll see. He passes a look towards his dad then towards his siblings and he can't tell in the dim lighting if they were awake yet, he's sure they would be soon but he'd bet that Basilkit would get them up pronto if Tornadopaw's loud entrance hadn't. Maybe he can spare them some extra rest and also he just wants to play with Basilkit honestly.

"Once you're done eating why don't we hang out? I can show you around the whole camp" he'd offer and would lean closer to whisper "I might even be able to sneak you in some of the dens to see them up close" he'd wanted so desperately when he was Basilkit's age to see what the leaders den and medicine den looked like, he's sure Gentlestorm wouldn't mind some visitors - he wouldn't take him into the leaders den though... Well maybe if he was sure they wouldn't get in trouble for taking a peak.

• @basilkit
  • 4Mn3E2s.png
    Tornadopaw He/Him, Thunderclan Apprentice, 7 moons
    Brown and white masked tom with blue eyes
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by Kedamono@legmeatt on discord, feel free to dm for plots. ​

• Love
Reactions: BASILPAW!

( 𖤓 ) "tornadopaw!" the cry is perhaps louder than the apprentice's original announcement. basilkit has a tendency to keep things loud, and waking up to fresh prey makes him want to shout. "a skirrel! skuh-werl, sq-squirrel!" the word echoes from his soft pink maw as he sounds out the word, still getting used to the idea that there are different names for different prey. at two moons, he's sure he's an expert on most nursery stuff, but learning about the outside world is still new and exciting. tiny paws toddle the little body closer to where the apprentice perches, crystal eyes bright. tornadopaw leans down conspiratorially, grinning and offering something basilkit has only dreamed about.

"yes puh-lease!" he squeaks, stubby tail waving in the air. the opportunity to hang out with an apprentice is one thing, the idea that he could go into the warrior's den is an even more exciting venture. he taps his paws on the ground in excitement, verdant eyes sparkling. "will you show me the apprentices den? 'cause uhm, 'cause i'm going to be an apprentice in four moons!" he arches up to do a dramatic stage whisper in the boy's ear. "i promise i can- uh - i can eat super quick 'n then we can go!"

• // sorry this took me like a million years to reply to aaa "#FAC966"
  • 81393563_8O53Igoh9sDSoNx.png

• BASILKIT 𖤓 HE / THEY, KITTEN OF THUNDERCLAN. CAMPIONSONG x SWIFTDAWN, SIBLING TO ROSEMARYKIT, WOLFKIT, MERLINKIT. 0 MOONS OLD, PENNED BY LAVS
    81393563_8O53Igoh9sDSoNx.png
    a cream ticked tabby with high white, and green eyes. a tall boy sporting a chaotically ruffled coat of pale cream tabby. darker ticked stripes flow down his fur, and band around his legs and face. his chest, stomach, muzzle, and most of his tail are white, he has verdant green eyes that sparkle with mischief.

"Can I come, t-too...?" Quiet voice plucked through the conversation between her brother and a much cooler and older apprentice, like a beam of sunlight lulling along the sills, a gentle and unnoticeable thing to behold. The little molly usually never wandered far past the nursery's maw, and especially not far from Swiftdawn... A chill, unbefitting that of gracious greenleaf, rumbled through bird-bone body. I hope my parent doesn't miss me... Merlinkit waddled towards the two, steps still unsure of themselves with a mousy gait, as she still struggled not to trip over herself with paws much too large and wieldy. Wow... Where did you even get that squirrel? Did you hunt it? Pinkish nose twitched as she sniffed at the fresh-kill, pressing her rounded muzzle onto frayed furs and scenting the meat and blood that ran underneath such fragile skin. "I wanna see, uh, the 'ppren-pprentice den." She shot Tornadopaw a wide and toothy smile that crested along blue tortoiseshell hues, though it appeared a little forced, as if she were pulling her clay-soft features out of a simple repose. The little kitten had picked up quite quickly that adults seemed more predisposed to help her with something if she at least looked happy or excited. It worked on her dad, at the very least.

WE WERE PLAYING IN THE SAND

"hi. I heard you guys wanna go in the apprentice den? I can take you. we should take them tornadopaw we can show them our nests!"

orangepaw walked over, being careful not to scare the kits at all. he's not even that loud, even when he's excited, but he's being extremely careful to not make that mistake and make them nervous. he also knows he's pretty big so he moves to lay down, ears twitching as a soft smile sits on his face. his fluffy tail lashes back and forth behind him as he gestures to the apprentice den.

"would you like a badger back ride there?"

he asks, brows perked up with a gentle purr rumbling within his chest. he sure hopes so!!