MAGIC IS REAL | moorflower fam

"... I can't believe you three followed me out here. Did you tell Lovage and Henryk, at least?" Bubbly morning tone lulled in its cadence, as though the soft sun had been calmed by the winds, rolled into a miniature ball to trap in one's eyes. Celandinepaw, ever the burning pyre, found her flame shying away from all that she had left behind. Perhaps her siblings had only come out to the winding fields to chastise her, treat her as though she were nothing more than their little sister. Perhaps they had traversed past the fence to emblazon themselves upon the tales of the wild cats, seeking fame and fortune just as she did. Trickle of envy pulsed through her, like gooseflesh, at the mere notion. Windclan was her special place, something to distinguish herself from a mindless hive of mousers and kittypets alike. Seeing her littermates here filled her with an unmistakable happiness, though it had been shadowed by her own regrets, as if her own sorrows had tolled to her in demure reveille. Melancholy song that buzzed in the hollows of her mind, the golden tabby couldn't help but think that the crueler mistress of luck had drawn them here. Wheat-tinged eyes searched along the faces of her kin, the faces she had not beset her gaze upon for so long, immutable yet irrefutably changed like their journey to Windclan had allayed the repose of the barncat from their countenances. Although the sun had still been young upon the roiling horizon, it revealed the growing frames of each of her littermates, growing far beyond even she. I haven't seen you in months. I'm sorry. Silent repentance for her own mistakes.

• @Marigold. @willowpaw @SUNDEWPAW
  • ( NOTE: Reference is a placeholder until a drawn reference can be supplied. Credit HERE )​
    6c5f28571f0113e3691b9873a3736696e2b571d0.png
  • —— CELANDINEPAW / She/They/He / 11 Moons
    —— Moor Runner Apprentice of Windclan / Mentored by Dimmingsun
    —— A shorthaired golden spotted tabby with yellowish-green eyes. Somewhat pudgy, though lean and able to hold her ground in the wild.
    —— Extroverted and unafraid to speak their mind, she is a friendly and affable face in Windclan. Though ditzy and somewhat cowardly, she tries her best to help her clan.
    —— Penned by Tempest. Contact on Discord (naruk4mi) for plots and threads.

Reactions: Marigold.
-ˋˏ ༻🥀༺ ˎˊ-

“Why wouldn’t we follow you out here?” Marigold can’t help but question her sibling, eyes glancing at her then sweeping over at their other two siblings. She wondered what was going through their minds, did they have the same questions that she held? She didn’t want to disclose that’s what had finally spurred him to go seek out Celandinepaw. In his mindset that was just fodder, what matters is that her siblings had left not the reasoning behind it. This wasn’t from a lack of care, she loved her sister deeply, she just didn’t see the need for explaining herself. Still, she bumps her sister's side and digs a light paw over the slowly regrowing land of the moors.

Settling next to Sundew as the group conversed, unaware to Celandinepaw’s torment over not visiting, unaware that she had been told that she couldn’t in the past. Another thing that she didn’t dare bring up, not right now anyways. “Yeah, we told 'em, ma weaved these petals in my fur and everything so I guess that means they approve of it!” They seemed accepting but there was a difference between acceptance and approval. He wasn’t sure what part of that line their parents straddles and to be selfish he didn’t want to know. The idea of disappointing them weighed heavily, he preferred to live in the unknown and prescribe the ideal situation for them rather than know the truth. “Willow, what made you decide to leave?” The words flow before she has time to think them through, delicately said so that it wasn’t accusatory. When she left with Sundew he had chosen to stay behind, he didn’t blame him for it, it was a really big decision after all. Yet he was still curious all the same, they had no troubles on the journey over and Willow doesn’t seem to be shaken up in any way so hopefully the same could be said for him.