private make a wish // singe; personal prompt

CAN'T YOU TELL I'M CRASS?
CAN'T YOU TELL I'M WIRED?

swallowpaw 04 moons polygender any pronouns shadowclan apprentice

72778216_GOsdGhfvVAz7qmq.png
Eyes narrow as the boy stares at the piece of prey bone laid out before them. Two toned tail twitches and then flicks - but he doesn't move. " So.... d'ya think it'll work? " he asks, finally turning his eyes onto singepaw. Some elder had woven a tale about how it'd magically grant wishes if you pulled and got the bigger half (or something like that, he hadn't actually been listening). " What do you think we should wish for anyways? " he's already pretty sure that he'll be the one to win - he's way stronger than singe is, theres no way he'll lose at breaking a stupid bone of all things. But still... " I think i'd wish to be uh- the best warrior ever, maybe, " or maybe the strongest, or smartest, or the best hunter. But... thats included in being best, isn't it? What even is the 'best' anyways?

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'

T E L L - M E - N O T H I N G - L A S T S ( - L I K E - I - D O N ' T - K N O W ?- )

@SINGEPAW

*+:。.。 Rarely did Singepaw find himself in a pleasant moment with his sibling that he didn't try turning into a wrestling match. Even rarer still was an elder managing to entertain the boy, though he felt more suspicious that the old crone had just been trying to get the kids to scurry out of the den while she gossiped about who knows what. Still, both prospects entertained Singepaw enough to still his aggressive habits as he stared curiously at the bone. "Do I think a dumb bone can grant wishes? If that were true then every time I ate a mouse Chilledstar should've had a meeting taking back their dumb rule" Singepaw huffed.
Looking up, he smirked as his brother seemed to be taking the story seriously. Whatever made him happy, honestly. Still, Singepaw couldn't help himself as he snorted, "As long as I'm alive you're always gonna be second best" But now the boy was curious as he sat back and studied his sibling, asking suddenly, "Is that really all you want, Wally? Just to be the best?" It wasn't meant to be judgemental - it couldn't be when it was his goal as well. But this was a rare opportunity to see if he could get more out of his weird siblings - a child whom he's grown up with yet couldn't say he understood very well. Swallowpaw was always an odd child, even compared to Singepaw, as his particular brand of aggressiveness was more...merciless compared to Sin's. Made roughhousing a real challenge growing up, but Sin couldn't say he didn't love his brother just as he was.
Picking his side of the bone, Singepaw would say, "I'm going to be the best, but I guess ill wish to be bigger an' stronger, too!" his aquatic blue eyes glowed a boiling shade as he glared at the ivory bone, thinking of another ivory bone-head he wished to snap, "So no one can beat me" he mumbled to himself.

• GENERAL:
    Singepaw
    Cismale — He/him — Questioning sexuality
    4 moons — Ages 1 moon every month on the 2nd
    NPC x Duckshimmer (brother to Swallowkit, Sneezekit)
    Shadowclan — Kit
    Apprenticed to Pipitclaw

COMBAT:
    Physically easy | mentally easy
    Attack in bold #b8312f
    Can be power played just ask
    injuries: faint scars on flanks from an owl attack