private Mankind's behavin' like some serial killers ♡ Antlerbreeze

Mar 30, 2024
*+:。.。 Wrathpaw was a good person. Deep down, he knows he is. No matter how many glares he gets for proclaiming his truths, at the end of the day, no matter who likes it, everything Wrathpaw does is for the sake of his clan and the clanmates - the real ones within. If he wasn't a good person then he wouldn't have...he wouldn't ever have....Wrathpaw sighs, blinking open eyes red-rimmed and exhausted, abandoned by the sand-man. Stretching, the young tom pushes his way out of the apprentice's den with careful steps that keep him from disturbing anyone around until he's left standing outside, still trying to blink away his disorientation.

It's here that he notices a familiar chocolate-pelted molly standing just the same as he is, alone. Wrathpaw had never taken the time to talk with Antlerbreeze before now, even though he liked to think he was friends with her sister, Fallowbite. Before he knows it, his paws are leading him towards the older feline, the words, "Antlerbreeze? How're you feeling...?" slipping from his tongue with the ease of a boy who desperately longs to do good.

• // a little rushed ahhh forgive me!

• GENERAL:
    Wrathpaw
    DMAB— He/Him
    10 moons — Ages 1 moon every month real-time
    Brother to Lovelight, Joywing, Laughblossom || Pridepaw, Merrypaw
    Thunderclan — apprentice
    Mentored by Wildheart

COMBAT:
    Physically mediocre | mentally very easy
    Attack in bold #4a59ff
    injuries: None currently , mentally unwell
    "SPEECH"

She wasn't sleeping right anymore.

Three bodies on shoulders too tired to carry another. Claws carefully digging free a deathberry, camp sent into chaos- is it her fault that the kittypet-born were forced to move deeper into the forest, obscured by their shared scent, for their protection? If she hadn't found it, they would've died. It always sent her heart racing, always did. The thought of two, three, four dead kittens?

The nightmares were bad enough, the thoughts that followed behind closed eyes, even worse. She had once again found herself standing in the ravine, having left in order not to wake her new denmates. Her ear twitched, weary orange eyes turning towards Wrathpaw, and relaxing moments later. Another breath left her. In for eight. "I'm.. a bit tired." She says softly, though her words hid more message then what she was revealing.

Slowly did she sit, her tail curling around her paws. "Yourself? I take it you couldn't.. sleep either." Antlerbreeze said quietly.
  • "speech"
  • ANTLERBREEZE she/her, warrior of thunderclan, twelve moons.
    LH cinnamon lynx sepia with low white. smaller body, agile and slippery, fits really well in small gaps in the underbrush. soft spoken but strong and determined.
    previously mentored by howlingstar / / mentoring no one
    padding after no one / / sibling to fallowbite and doepath
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    penned by dallas ↛ dallasofnines on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

*+:。.。 He watches her closely, finding it odd to see such compassionate, emotional eyes on one whose pelt is so similar to Fallowbite's. Though looking up, it's the color of her iris that ties her closest to her sister. Golden eyes that are almost the same shade as it's, too and yet so vastly different. She reminds me more of- he squeezes his eyes shut, doing his best to expel swallowtail wings torn from the base, a sun cast in shadow, the land cold where its light once touched so much, a flight denied all that i was owed - but ultimately fails. His breath rattles in his throat, expelling a weightless gust that barely tickles his tongue.

"Not a wink" he sighs, plopping down heavily beside her. He blinks hard as he refocuses on the girl beside him. She seems just as wary, perhaps more so, as she still fears the unknown entity that stole three clanmates from her - a looming threat against her own life uncertain despite Wrathpaw's safely kept knowledge of the subject. For a moment, pain lances through his chest as he considers his right to be here, beside her, as she seeks to soothe an agony he contributed to.
I'm a good person he struggles to remind himself, ignoring the flutter of dying butterfly wings in his stomach, and good...good clanmates, at least, help each other out. He sits back with another deep sigh, then looks sideways at her, "Can I ask, what's that thing you do, with your breathing?" he lifts his paw and taps his chin for emphasis, "I uh - I noticed you seem to concentrate on it. Are you alright?" an odd jolt of concern runs through him as he never considered before know if his clanmate struggled with breathing problems. Could that be it? Could all this stress, then, worsen her perilous issues?

• GENERAL:
    Wrathpaw
    DMAB— He/Him
    10 moons — Ages 1 moon every month real-time
    Brother to Lovelight, Joywing, Laughblossom || Pridepaw, Merrypaw
    Thunderclan — apprentice
    Mentored by Wildheart

COMBAT:
    Physically mediocre | mentally very easy
    Attack in bold #4a59ff
    injuries: None currently , mentally unwell
    "SPEECH"