private marble soda // kite

May 22, 2023
I'M GONNA BE THE SNACK THAT SMILES BACK
I'M GONNA BE THE KIT TO YOUR KAT
eggbounce & 16 moons & male & he/him & skyclan warrior

79237824_lwv_18069800.png
" Hoya there! You're Kite, right? I'm Eggbounce - my mom, erm, Orangestar that is, said you'll be shadowing me! So I figured we could chat a bit, y'know? I guess Florabreeze already showed you around the camp, right? " As cream furred tom makes an appearance, all but bouncing over with a wide and cheery grin, he hardly leaves room for skyclans new member to talk. Of course, he doesn't really mean too - but it's the first time he's been entrusted with any sort of responsibility, and he's always so curious about loners.

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'

( I ' M G O N N A B E T HE O N E Y O U U N W R A P )

// @KITE

Last edited:
✦​
Kite's been navigating Skyclan as though experiencing everything from outside their body. It's still only their third day in camp and Florabreeze's tour of camp has long since concluded. They wonder continuously when they'll be allowed to leave camp and truly begin proving their worth. They'd been told through the grapevine of nameless faces that they'd been assigned to shadow a warrior, but whoever it was, Kite hadn't known. At least not until a creamy tom came bounding towards them abruptly, causing Kite to immediately rise to their paws. Am I in troub-- No, not in trouble.

His introduction is hurtled at them and they cock their head, surprised to finally be spoken to and also surprised by his excitement. Airily, Kite murmurs, "Kite, yes." Eggbounce, the warrior they will be shadowing for the next two moons. His mother is Skyclan's very own leader... an interesting development. "Yes... she'd been so kind to give me a tour."

Kite leans forward slightly and sniffs the air surrounding Eggbounce, blinking rapidly and then nodding. "It's nice to meet you, Eggbounce," they settle lightly on their haunches. "Could I ask you some questions?"

———————---****KEEP IT ALL INSIDE******———————---
  •  
  • black tabby with a slim physique and compact muscles, tags
    38, ages every 21st
    they/them or she/her
    bisexual
    wary to trust
    speech
    peaceful powerplay allowed