MARCH OOC PROMPTS!

Hello hellooooo, here we go again! I had a lot of fun tossing out prompts back in January, and with the shifting of seasons, I figure now is as good a time as any to give it another go! This is a bit of a pet project of mine, but the other HPs are welcome to step in and offer prompts if they'd like, so expect some special cameos all around.

Same as last time, these will be focused on development and relationship building through actions and activities. Some prompts may require you reaching out to people OOC to plot, but in general how you choose to complete your prompt is up to you. If you guys are interested, just go ahead and drop a reply!

Lovingly placing Mintshade and Petalkit before you, thank you <3

So sorry for the delay, guys! I posted this and immediately got consumed by dentist visits and a stomach bug lol. Gonna catch up to these in chunks!

@euphoria Though some other kittens may prefer to sleep the night away, Whitekit is not one of them. One night, she decides that she might as well cater to that, and holds a small game for the other kittens to participate in. What game do they play? Do they end up in trouble for staying up so late?

@beatles Having so recently being taken under Tigerfrost's wing, Snailpaw must be beat. How does he recuperate at the end of the day? Are there any activities he takes to so that he might relax or cope with the day's training?

@foxlore Gravel's warrior ceremony is closer with every day! When reflecting on his apprenticeship, what is the most valuable skill he has learned? How does he end up using it?
— Scorchstreak has lost quite a bit in her life. There must still be some grief there, despite her loyalty. Write a thread where something fills the hole that is left, even if it will not do so perfectly or permanently.

@Blobl Clambite must have heard about what happened with Snailpaw by now. How does this change interactions with other warriors, or authority figures?
— Azaleapaw knows by now that she is not welcome in WindClan. Why does she stay? Is it fear for a life outside of WindClan, or some hope for her future within it? Write a thread exploring this.

@WOLFSONG Wolfsong has had a lot going on lately. With his promotion to lead warrior within Sootstar's council, his fight with Sunstride, and the recent skirmish at RiverClan's border, he needs some levity. Host a class on flyting.

@Kitty-Kat- Marmotpaw thinks that being an apprentice is the beginning of her moving up in the world. That might be true, but with the training comes quite a bit of responsibility. There has to be something that she is not prepared for, or does poorly at. What is it, and how does she feel about that?

Reactions: WOLFSONG
BEATS I JUST REALIZED I GOT SNAIL AND SNAKE MESSED UP SOMEHOW SORRY I AM SO OUT OF IT LMFAO.
@SNAILPAW you get a free prompt

NOW FR @beatles Snakepaw has already brought up his desire to lead WindClan one day. And though that may be some time off, machinations sure do start early! How does he pursue this goal? What does he do in his day to do, underhandedly or honestly, to put himself closer to that position?