shop meadowllark’s art shop! OPEN

meadowllark

the most caffeinated, yet sleepiest artist around
Mar 4, 2023

welcome to my little commission shop <3

dcx98ie-9476d9a2-2b24-40cd-a23b-342522b8d002.gif

╔═════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════╗

I am currently accepting Paypal, Cashapp, and Venmo!
You may contact me on here or message me on discord @ sleepyceline#8521

I can also draw canines, anthros, humans/humanoid characters and many more! Feel free to ask for examples of those!
Humanoid and Anthro commissions will be a 10-15 USD increase to the base prices below!
Designs with a long of layering and blending will have an increase in price as well!

When you order a commission, i will send a sketch for you to approve before i move on to lining and coloring to make sure all the details are correct! Additional updates can be asked for and i’ll happily provide!
Every bust/full body will come with an extra piece with a gradient/stock background! Almost like a two-for-one deal!

╚═════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═════╝

Below are my current commissions with some examples posted below!

Toyhouse Folder Icon - 5 USD
This commission is a simple headshot!
(you will recieve a stash link with the icons separated from one another if you order more than one!)

dffc940-b8fbc6f8-53f1-4107-98ae-eb243244f104.png
co___debmen_by_meadowllark_de9gveo-pre.png
dfev1kb-b47db11f-90dc-4956-913d-71f69be744b7.png

Chibi - Flat Coloring - 15 USD
This commission is a full body portrait of your character in a cutesy style! Perfect for stickers!
53382838_NMjVwIBnJpcsrNN.png
53382863_cyzuhPx7oWzFkC6.png
61961291_jhpSrJx0iZTQFCc.png

Headshot/Bust - Flat Coloring - 20 USD
This commission is from the chest and up, maybe with a paw or two!
61961450_M9jLeA2vaFzYKRv.png
61961459_9IdIixMphqL4e9b.png
53382819_B0uvQEE8sACFvzs.png
61961471_TPeLtDvvXi0kWK5.png

Full Body - Flat Coloring - 25 USD
This commission is a full body portrait of your character in my regular style!
55747581_QZGkdPeH27KQIaD.jpg
62036434_oybFzlStrQ8Mqjv.png
61961575_5bICW0gjutfzpXJ.png
53387192_MibKhqleu02XqAX.png
61961587_ODYKV8oh1XRkSWs.jpg

Reference Sheet - Flat Coloring - 50 USD
This commission includes a color chart, a full body, and up two busts!
58790407_rWytCVykV.png
this is an old one ngl
21323428_Cf8EWKG9VERSaxu.png

You may comment this form below!

Discord:
Character:
Commission Type:
Pose/Facial Expression:
Character Refs:
Any other important details?:

Last edited:
discord: hummingbird#1797
main account username: @saeyoung
reference: here
tags: here
pose: hanging upside down from the top of the frame.
expression: smiling, excited to see whoever she's looking at!
payment method: paypal

Reactions: meadowllark
Discord: CaserDilla#2758
Name: Cindershade
Commission Type: Flat Full body!
Pose: Maybe sitting (like in the first example; with her head angled a little more downward and looking straight at you? Also with her smirking like she's smug about something? I'll give you the freedom to make it how you'd like :3
Refs: Ref 1 Ref 2 Ref 3
I know she's dark, but she is a black rosette tabby! Feel free design her markings any way you like! I love seeing the creativity. Just as long as she has the darker bridge on her nose, and of course her tabby markings along her face and legs!
Other: I love your art!! It's so pretty <33

Reactions: meadowllark
HELLO!!! I don't see a set form (sry if im missing it) so I'm just gonna throw random info out!! let me know if you need any more info

Discord: ava.#8300
Commission Type: Chibi!
Character: Darterwing
As for a pose, I'd love something flirtatious! Shes a big flirt LOL so anything that gives off that vibe. Otherwise completely up to you on the type of posing, I do think i'd rather have her be standing than laying down though. And preferably both eyes remain open!
I can pay extra for this, but do you think you could add some flora/plants strung to her "hair" on her head? She loves accessorizing herself, I don't have any specific plants in mind so again go wild with it!

andddd one more!
Commission Type: Chibi
Character: Brindlepaw
For a pose, anything works! He's a bit of an annoying shithead though if that gives any ideas haha! Entirely up to you, but again I'd prefer for him to be standing.

Payment method for both: Paypal!

Thanks so much!

Name: Leopardprowl
Pose: I'm honestly going to give you the artistic freedom of this! I'd just like her expression to be smiling because she knows she's gorgeous ehehe
Refs: Ref 1 Ref 2
Again, feel free design her markings any way you like! I love seeing the creativity.
Other: I have come back ehehehe. And probably will for another character too

I figured i should finally update this and post the finished works finally so this doesn’t look like a ghost town on my end
whoops!🥲❤️

discord: hummingbird#1797
main account username: @saeyoung
reference: here
tags: here
pose: hanging upside down from the top of the frame.
expression: smiling, excited to see whoever she's looking at!
payment method: paypal

63297126_xmokMS1G5nFuAv4.png

Name: Cindershade
Pose: Maybe sitting (like in the first example; with her head angled a little more downward and looking straight at you? Also with her smirking like she's smug about something? I'll give you the freedom to make it how you'd like :3
Refs: Ref 1 Ref 2 Ref 3
I know she's dark, but she is a black rosette tabby! Feel free design her markings any way you like! I love seeing the creativity. Just as long as she has the darker bridge on her nose, and of course her tabby markings along her face and legs!
Other: I love your art!! It's so pretty <33

63297375_lDPak2e0kC3Dlw4.png

HELLO!!! I don't see a set form (sry if im missing it) so I'm just gonna throw random info out!! let me know if you need any more info

Discord: ava.#8300
Commission Type: Chibi!
Character: Darterwing
As for a pose, I'd love something flirtatious! Shes a big flirt LOL so anything that gives off that vibe. Otherwise completely up to you on the type of posing, I do think i'd rather have her be standing than laying down though. And preferably both eyes remain open!
I can pay extra for this, but do you think you could add some flora/plants strung to her "hair" on her head? She loves accessorizing herself, I don't have any specific plants in mind so again go wild with it!

andddd one more!
Commission Type: Chibi
Character: Brindlepaw
For a pose, anything works! He's a bit of an annoying shithead though if that gives any ideas haha! Entirely up to you, but again I'd prefer for him to be standing.

Payment method for both: Paypal!

Thanks so much!

63297144_LI7xZw56gE6oHdJ.png

63297168_vTmG5CDoA3f3rjL.png

Name: Leopardprowl
Pose: I'm honestly going to give you the artistic freedom of this! I'd just like her expression to be smiling because she knows she's gorgeous ehehe
Refs: Ref 1 Ref 2
Again, feel free design her markings any way you like! I love seeing the creativity.
Other: I have come back ehehehe. And probably will for another character too

63297103_2V9SwnmHlc4dM9U.png

Discord: Marquette#4994
Character: Comfreykit
Commission Type: fullbody
Pose/Facial Expression: smiling through tears ❤️ body pose… maybe just sitting pretty?
Character Refs: irl / charcoal tabby with amber eyes
Any other important details?: tags ; her aesthetic is pink + glitchy

Last edited:
Discord: crowflower#5246
Character: @crowflower
Pose/Facial Expression: laying down with a sweet expression. she's kind, quiet, and curious
Character Refs: one / two
Any other important details?: she has long, unruly fur. the ref is her current design, but I'd like to add some tufts of white fur behind her ears kinda lorax-style

Discord: Marquette#4994
Character: Comfreykit
Pose/Facial Expression: smiling through tears ❤️ body pose… maybe just sitting pretty?
Character Refs: irl / charcoal tabby with amber eyes
Any other important details?: tags ; her aesthetic is pink + glitchy

64212347_M0Y1XLyOCIungQr.png

Discord: crowflower#5246
Character: @crowflower
Pose/Facial Expression: laying down with a sweet expression. she's kind, quiet, and curious
Character Refs: one / two
Any other important details?: she has long, unruly fur. the ref is her current design, but I'd like to add some tufts of white fur behind her ears kinda lorax-style

64212332_3qDDdtUt1ivzwo6.png

THESE WERE SO FUN TO DO AHHHHHHHHH