Meowdy!

Delphy

Fae Creature
May 6, 2024
Meowdy all.
Been hankering for some Warriors RP for the past few months, finally bit the bullet and sought a place out so figured I'd give this place a try!
Another FF/WCRPG refugee, also from CC and PP lmao.
I never made much of a splash, but I'll be bringing my characters Stormwind and Owlfeather back to life! Weather as 'paws or warriors I still gotta consider.
Riverfam player through and through!

hi welcome to the site! There's a lot of us here from FF/WCRPG, so you've come to the right place lol

I can't wait to see who you put where! Right now there's a lot of kits and apprentice in clans, all of them could use some more warriors if that helps at all with decision making! My main clan is RiverClan, I play the medicine cat there, can't wait to see who gets put in River!

Heck yeah! Thanks all!
omg hi delphy! long time no see! i'm from cc. :) i have a main in riverclan but am in all of the clans, so i'm sure we'll run into one another! let me or other staff know if you have any questions about the site!

I did have one question!
One of my characters, Stormwind, is Australian. He was a semi-free to roam kittypet who got dragged along when his twolegs moved over to... wherever Warriors is set. He's got a drawling accent and retains some mannerisms (No Twoleg curses, mostly referential to fires and Australian animals.) He's also missing half his tail to a crocodile.
Is this character alright on TT? Figured I should probably make sure hhh

Owlfeather is just a spiritual big boy.

Heck yeah! Thanks all!

I did have one question!
One of my characters, Stormwind, is Australian. He was a semi-free to roam kittypet who got dragged along when his twolegs moved over to... wherever Warriors is set. He's got a drawling accent and retains some mannerisms (No Twoleg curses, mostly referential to fires and Australian animals.) He's also missing half his tail to a crocodile.
Is this character alright on TT? Figured I should probably make sure hhh

Owlfeather is just a spiritual big boy.

SURE THING! As far as I know, this would be allowed as long as it's made clear it didn't happen in our territories since we don't have the same predators/etc. :)