private merrily we fall out of line // rosewater

Mar 25, 2023
˚⊹ MEET ME UNDER SHINING LIGHTS ⊹˚

stalkingpaw & 09 moons & polygender & any pronouns & riverclan apprentice

Training never seems to get less tiring, no matter how often stalkingpaw does it. She enjoys it, really, she has fun every single day, but sometimes it's nice to just sit down and relax. Of all the warriors in the clan, of all the mentors, rosewater is hers - something she is grateful for, really. The she-cat is kind, gentle even - she can't imagine the horror of having someone like cindershade watching over her every movement. A quiet sigh slips past the white furred molly's lips as she lounges, limbs stretching as she releases the lingering tension, emerald gaze fluttering closed.

"Starclan, the sun feels nice after all that," she grans, though it is a light hearted thing. Eyes flutter back open, as she rolls right on over at her side, head flopping back to look up at her mentor. "D'you think I'll ever get any better at swimming? Cuase I really am trying, I promise it's just... don't think it's helping much," she asks, words rushed and breathless. She can't help but feel like she isn't a real riverclanner sometimes, when she sees how effortlessly the others do it - how effortlessly even sablepaw does it. So why can't she?

• Actions && "Speech," && ' Thoughts/Quotes '

ooc: @rosewater
    tw/cw: —
  • a beautiful white furred apprentice with a black face and stripe down her back, and starlike freckles upon her cheeks. emerald eyes are wide and expressive, by far her most stunning feature. stalkingpaw is an emotional feline, quick to act and react before she really thinks, but you know that whatever she says and does is always honest and well intentioned.

physically easy && mentally medium
    non-violent powerplay allowed && healing powerplay allowed && minor injury powerplay not-allowed
    please attack using [b][color=crimson]action here[/color][/b] and tag account