private MIND OVER MATTER | Sunstride

Apart of her would always wonder what it must've been like outside the borders of Windclan; she knows she would never leave not unless she was going to walk among the silverpelt anyways but that doesn't mean she's not curious. She was born only knowing clan life, and while she knows far more then she cares to about the clans that share the forest with them alongside the kittypets who spit on their way of life she can't say she knows much about how it was like to be a rogue; to travel the unclaimed lands without the guidance of starclan to keep them saves. She knows it's a lesser life one without as much meaning but there was a certain strength in the way those cats were able to live despite not sharing the same gifts as those in the clans. Many former rogues lived now within Windclan earning their keep and even succeeding here, she can't say she thinks lesser of them not like she does for the kittypet-born little rats among them; with exceptions of course. Wolfsong had said plenty to her to get on her bad side and clearly needed to learn to keep his maw shut, she doesn't hold it against the other rogues especially not Sunstride. Though he had to much of a soft heart in his own right he sure hadn't ever insulted her! That and she respected him more, he was a lead warrior and held enough physical prowess and loyalty that she didn't hold any gripes about that.

It's him she seeks out to bother with her curiosities, part of her wanting to ask to know what may become of their traitorous clanmates if they didn't show their bellies to another clan or worse let a twoleg choke them with a ringing collar. Alongside her own general curiosity anyway, she wants to say it's the primary reason; she shouldn't give a hares ass about those bastards anyway. Her head lowers slightly as she approaches him during a moment his dirt-talking friend isn't around, she mraow in greeting before tilting her head to the side. ❝Hey, Sunstride can I ask ya somethin?❞ if he was busy she guesses she could just bother him later but she didn't think any patrols were about to be sent out.

@SUNSTRIDE
( PLACE ME IN MY CASKET TONIGHT ; BECAUSE IM ALREADY DYING INSIDE )