moonlit nights strangely empty | redstorm

Domestic life was something that Sheep felt suited her well. It's beyond nice to wake up curled besides Redstorm, especially after everything that had happened. Fighting in the skirmish often lead to nightmares where instead of Morning struck it was Greenpaw and her mouth would open in to a silent scream and oh how afraid of dying she had been. She feels terrible for Morning, hopes her walk to Starclan was kind and gentle but Sheep was a firm believer that it should have never happened in the first place. If they had just talked... Her ears pin back as she rests her chin on Red's shoulder.

"Te amo, mi vida. I love you." her words are breathless as she shifts to move closer to him. Part of her was glad he hadn't been in that skirmish but the other part was conflicted, if she had died she would have died alone. Another heavy exhale leaves her mouth. "I am so glad... You're here." oh how he set her heart aflame, she pulls back to study his face with a soft expression, love and adoration in her eyes as if she was committed to learning every single curve. She would fight the skirmish over and over again if it meant he would be safe, she presses her nose to his cheek. "I was so worried I wouldn't come back to do this." he is the moon to her sun, a breath of fresh air after a fire. "But if fighting a war meant that we could be safe and happy once more then it would have been worth it, mi corazón." she wants to cup his face in her paws, never let him go.

He had been her rock throughout her time in Skyclan and she wouldn't have it any other way. She remembered the early days, how it squeezed her heart, how he had so happily obliged to cuddling. He is all she ever wanted and more, not once ever believing she was deserving of someone so kind, so strong. He may not be a lead warrior by rank anymore but he will forever be one in her heart.

// @REDSTORM !
"speech"​