EAGLESTUMP

LEGION OF ONE
Mar 23, 2023
ELIO ; EAGLESTUMP — ✦
  • GENERALi come around full circle, aged like an old dog
    gIT5bkp.png

aRjB2q1.png

eaglestump
    ↳ eagle for the coloring of his pelt and for his fierceness in battle ; stump for his missing leg and for his perseverance through hard times​
    male, he/him, amab
    ↳ homosexual - not a romantic man​
    72 months old, ages on the 1st
    warrior of thunderclan
    penned by @foxlore
  • APPEARANCElooking at them young bucks just green as frogs
    longhaired three-legged black rosette tabby with high white
    ↳ with a powerful build and broad shoulders accentuated by numerous scars, eaglestump is the picture of an average thunderclan warrior. his pelt is long and scruffy, draped in white and mottled with large dark-striped patches.​
    smells like blueberry
    sounds gruff and scratchy
    covered in scars of various size and severity, missing his hind right leg
    ↳ toyhouse​
  • PERSONALITYbut i ain't laying back no time to laugh
    POSITIVE TRAITS: protective, courageous, confident, kind
    NEUTRAL TRAITS: strict, serious, loyal, meddlesome
    NEGATIVE TRAITS: impatient, complainer, hypocritical, bossy
    ↳ eaglestump is your average thunderclan warrior. he is loyal to a fault, knows exactly what his place is within the clan, and acts on his leader’s orders no matter what he thinks of them. his most glaring flaw is his hypocrisy—in his eyes, thunderclan (and himself) can break rules when it comes to other clans because they do things for the sake of thunderclan or the sake of all the clans as a whole, but if another clan did what they did, he would be furious and call for their punishment.

he is a confident tom who frequently slides into arrogant territory, believing himself and his clan infallible. he is nosy, wishing to know anything and everything about others and often inserting himself into situations that he does not belong in. he tends to get caught up when stewing over problems or conflicts, and focuses on setbacks rather than on making progress and pushing forward. as such, he is a complainer at heart, and will let others know if he is unhappy about certain things.

he has a very strong moral compass despite his hypocrisy. has a strong sense of justice and fairness, and literally cannot stop himself from speaking out if he feels that something is morally wrong.​
    mannerisms
    ↳ chaotic neutral
    ↳ echo knight fighter​
  • RELATIONSHIPSi ain't laying back
    NPC x NPC
    ↳ has siblings outside the clans​
    single
    ↳ no offspring​
    mentoring none
    ↳ previously mentored crowflower
    FRIENDS: Howlingstar, Dewfang
    DISLIKES:
    HATES:
  • INTERACTIONthere's new kids a coming gunning for that golden calf
    fighting skill
    will start fights | will not show mercy | might flee if overpowered or outnumbered
    STRENGTH: ●●●●●○○○○○
    STAMINA: ●●●●●○○○○○
    DEXTERITY: ●●●●●○○○○○
    SWIMMING: ●●●●●○○○○○
    CLIMBING: ●●●●●○○○○○
    HUNTING: ●●●●●○○○○○
    CONSTITUTION: ●●●●●○○○○○​
    what are they like mentally when interacting? a conversationalist? a grump? easy to talk to or not?
    how quick to trust
    INTELLIGENCE: ●●●●●○○○○○
    CONFIDENCE: ●●●●●○○○○○
    CHARISMA: ●●●●●○○○○○
    CREATIVITY: ●●●●●○○○○○
    WISDOM: ●●●●●○○○○○
    HUMOR: ●●●●●○○○○○​

Last edited:
Code:
[center][box=70%][justify][font=arial]Text [COLOR=#9aa887]"Text"[/COLOR]
[/font][/justify][right][color=#707d61][font=tahoma][outline=black][i][ tie my bones to the saddle ][/i][/outline][/font][/color][/right]
[/box][/center]

Text "Text"
[ tie my bones to the saddle ]

Last edited:
THE LAST DANCE FOR THIS KIND OF MAN — ⋆✦°
I'M STILL LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO PROVETAGS

Last edited: