MOTHERLAND \ emberflower

E

EMBERFLOWER

g92ULgo.jpg

• i4mgUwA.jpg

EMBER EMBERFLOWER ;
    ember for her cinnamon rosette markings; flower for her nurturing nature
    — female; she/her; heterosexual
    — warrior of riverclan, loyal to riverclan / neutral to skyclan and shadowclan, dislikes thunderclan, hates windclan; formerly of the marsh group
    — created 5.15.2023 at 38 moons / ages every 15th
    — currently 38 moons
    gIT5bkp.png
    GiPKDrE.png
    ↳ penned by Marquette; HEARTCHART ; PINTEREST ; PLAYLIST (if u have them!!)
  • i4mgUwA.jpg

SMALL PALE SHE-CAT WITH AUBURN ROSETTE MARKINGS, WHITE PAWS, AND HAZEL EYES / TOYHOUSE / OTHER REF
    Emberflower is small, like her sister, and tends toward roundness as well. She carries her vaguely plump figure with pride, however, knowing her glossy pelt and fuller physique indicate a successful huntress and Clan. Emberflower has a short, silky pelt that she tends to meticulously. Despite her fur length, her tail is feathery. The base of Emberflower's fur is pale, almost-white, and the rosettes decorating her body are a near-fiery cinnamon. Emberflower has big, round eyes; they are technically hazel, but in most lights run closer to brown.
    — sh cinnamon silver rosette tabby with low white (carrying solid, non-silver)
  • i4mgUwA.jpg

Intelligence ●●●●●●●●○○
    Confidence ●●●●●●●○○○
    Charisma ●●●●●●●●●○
    Creativity ●●●●●●●●●○
    Empathy ●●●●●●●●●●
    Humor ●●●●●●●○○○
    (+) cheerful, industrious, creative (/) optimistic, naive, strong-willed (-) sensitive, worrier, lonely Emberflower is by far the gentler and friendlier of the two sisters. She is the light to Cindershade's shadow and can be seen gossiping and sharing tongues with her Clanmates rather than lurking in solitude. Emberflower is a perpetual optimist who tries to keep others' spirits up, sometimes insensitively or naively. Emberflower wants to trust everyone; she believes in inherent goodness, which can be a major flaw. She is hardworking and takes pride in her skills; she's an excellent weaver and builder and is great with kits. Emberflower gets her feelings hurt easily, especially if someone snubs or is rude to her when she is trying to help, and her temper is quick. She doesn't tolerate moping around or taking others for granted especially. Emberflower won't say this aloud, but she is secretly quite proud of Cindershade, despite their teasing and sometimes envious relationship, but she worries about her safety. She knows her sister has duties to the Clan that she does not and may never have, and she also knows Cindershade is often the first to draw claws in tense situations. Emberflower will be the first to chastise Cindershade for being stubborn or reckless.

— mannerisms: wip
  • i4mgUwA.jpg

NPC xx NPC sibling to Cindershade | mentoring no one, mentored by no one
    Mate to none | Parent to none
    ──── Close friends with who
    ──── Friends with who
    ──── Likes who
    ──── Dislikes who
    ──── Loathes who
  • i4mgUwA.jpg

strength ●●●○○○○○○○
    stamina ●●●○○○○○○○
    agility ●●●●○○○○○○
    hunting ●●●●●●●○○○
    swimming ●●●●●●●●○○
    climbing ●●○○○○○○○○
    grace ●●●●○○○○○○
    single; heterosexual / / interested in ?
    all riverclanners inherently have her trust, and all who she perceives to be kind-hearted as well; makes friends quickly and easily.
    — physical health: [ 100% ] | mental health: [ 100% ]
    — will not start fights / will flee / will show mercy
    excels at weaving, building, babysitting
    poor at fighting
    — sounds like: Winry Rockbell / voice claim if u have one
    — smells of honey and river water
    — speech is #e6be8a
  • i4mgUwA.jpg

► SONG NAME - artist
    SONG NAME - artist
    SONG NAME - artist
    SONG NAME - artist