MOTTLEDOVE x STORMY SLOT READOPT [CLOSED]

✧ Mottledove.

04/28/23-05/08/24
Apr 28, 2023

MOTTLEDOVE X STORMY KIT REHOMING
RULES
— due to inactivity, there is one slot available for adoption. this is first come first serve as long as all rules are followed, however please wait for me to confirm your slots approval before playing them.
— this kit is currently five moons aging real-time on the 25th of each month.
— kits must stay in skyclan until they are fully fledged warriors unless for a good plot reason. this must be discussed oocly and agreed upon. these kits cannot be killed off until at least apprentice aged, though again I'd prefer if they made it to warriorhood.
— I'm not super strict on activity but at minimum I expect 1-2 posts per month. If you go inactive for more than a month with no warning I reserve the right to rehome them. If forced to rehome these sots past 3 months of actively playing them you can keep the art, but if you fall inactive sooner than that the slot will be rehomed with art included. Please do not apply unless you can commit to these kits!

RELATIONS
— mottledove X stormy
— sibling to Pipitkit and Aspentkit
— gen 01

GENETICS
— this kit comes with a preset design. however you are welcome to make minimal changes to the design, as well as make the name, personality, and other information completely your own.
shorthaired cream tabby with low white; folded ears; carrying longhaired + cinnamon + solid
toyhouse

Last edited:
name: pollenkit -> pollenwhisker/feather/tuft
personality: a silly little girl... she loves goofing off and often struggles to take things seriously. not the brightest or the most observant cat, but she's very well-intentioned and tries her best! very gullible, and very giving. she loves being there for others, even if she isn't always the most tactful.

name: pollenkit -> pollenwhisker/feather/tuft
personality: a silly little girl... she loves goofing off and often struggles to take things seriously. not the brightest or the most observant cat, but she's very well-intentioned and tries her best! very gullible, and very giving. she loves being there for others, even if she isn't always the most tactful.
Accepted!

• Love
Reactions: mercurial