private mourning tomorrow // bluepool

❀​ I FEEL SCARED AND I'M STARTING TO SINK ❀​
periwinklebreeze | 12 months | demi-boy | he/they | physically medium (pacifist) | mentally easy | attack in bold #ccccff
The fight against riverclan had truly cemented in the boys mind just how fragile his life was - with such choices laid out before him, he'd chosen to fight, and unfortunately, it had cost him. Underbelly and hind leg still ache as he moves, a hobbling, wobbly gait that carries him unevenly across the moorland grass as he makes his way to a blue-furred figure, uncertainty sparked in clear blue eyes. blackened paws draw to a half just a bit aways, hesitant - second guessing himself almost, before he hardens his resolve with a sharp inhale.

"B-b-bluepool. I... I j-just... th-thank you. I only m-made it through th-the battle th-thanks to your train-ing," the words come out awkward, jumbled, his stammer worse than normal. But he pushes onwards, forcing them out his unwilling mouth, "Th-this is for you," flower adorned tail lashes anxiously for a moment, as one paws passes forwards the gift. It'd taken time and effort, and a lot of thought, but there was only one thing he could think befitting. The offering crinkles for a moment before falling still, the piece of shed shining in the sunlight despite its age. A smooth imprint of scales left behind by it's host, a shed snakeskin. he's not sure what she'll think, how she'll react - will she even want something from him of all cats, the apprentice she'd never wanted? But.. he can't not give his thanks, he can't.

// @Bluepool