private MOVIN ON UP &. blobbies

DROWSYNOSE

just for your love, give you the world
Jun 10, 2023

STILL DON'T KNOW MY NAME

// omg I am sooo sorry this is so late gkcbdkf hope yall don't mind a back written thread

they were apprentices now. it feels like only yesterday they were born, and now... they were getting training to leave the camp and be great warriors of skyclan. drowsynose knows in his heart they will be better than he is. there is not a single doubt about it. his paws shuffle as he grabs a bunch of nesting material, waiting for his little siblings to sit down. he wears a tired smile on his face, his paws planted firmly in front of him with a swish of his tail back and forth.

"i-i'm so proud o-of you all. l-look at how much yo-youve grown..."

somewhere in there, he wants to say that blazestar is proud of them. he wants to say it, because somewhere in there he knows it's true. but he doesn't want to... get their hopes up about seeing him again. besides, is it weird for them to talk about their father like it is for drowsynose? his own dad wasn't a good cat according to his mom, and sure it wasn't the same for blazestar but blazestar was... leader here. since the beginning and now... he just shakes the thought away. this isn't about dads, and lack thereof. this was about being an apprentice, now! he can't remember if he was as scared to be an apprentice as he was to be a warrior. time just moves so fast.

"h-here. i am g-gonna show you h-how to make th-the best ne-nests, okay? p-part of being an apprentice is m-making nests for th-the queens and elders because they're w-way too busy or t-too tired to do it for themselves an-anymore. i-i, uhm, like it. to make nests. but your big brother has a-always liked sleeping. a-anyways... gr-grab some stuff."

he nudges some material over to each of them, swishing his tail as he slowly begins to weave a nest.

"s-so how are you f-feeling about being a 'paw now?"

// @HOLLYPAW @LIONPAW @CANDORPAW

〕With a quiet curiosity, Lionpaw approaches Drowsynose's gathering of various materials and eyes each stack. Who knew that so much effort could go into making something as simple as a nest? He has never thought himself much of a creative type—or at least a cat who was dexterous enough with his paws—but he didn't see harm in trying.

He manages a soft grin, slightly flicking his ears back sheepishly as Drowsynose dotes upon him and his siblings. They really have grown, haven't they? There would be no going back to the way things were, a fact that makes Lionpaw anxious for the future, but for now he tries to enjoy the time with his kin.

With inquisitive eyes, Lionpaw watches as Drowsynose gets to work without hesitation. To the best of his ability, he follows his big brother's lead, beginning to assemble some bedding materials to lay out a base for the nest. How did he want the nest to feel? Cushy like moss, soft like feathers? Certainly not pokey or scratchy like twigs; he would be careful to keep those toward the outside.

The chocolate torbie point crafted to the best of their ability, irises narrowed in concentration, though it was not long before Lionpaw mewed in response to Drowsynose, "Uh... n-nervous, I guess..." There was a question that he wanted to ask, but how to phrase it so it wasn't as... embarrassing? "Did y'miss the nursery after becomin' an apprentice?" In other words, had he missed Bobbie too? Lionpaw cannot help but feel childish for wanting the comfort of his mother's presence while he rested; none of the other apprentices seemed to struggle like he did.
u9a4dSL.png

• ooc.
  • LIONPAW —— apprentice of skyclan , mentored by crowsight ✦ penned by beatles
    trans male / he/they pronouns / 7 moons & ages every 9th
    single / bisexual & monogamous
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / underline & tag account when attacking
    —— easy combat difficulty / won't start fights, won't kill

"speech", thoughts, all opinions are ic
    biography — msg on discord for plots — toyhouse
  • 78922242_RoBq9inRj8ibOv1.png

a longhaired chocolate torbie point with blue eyes. a silky, cream-colored pelt is adorned with chocolate points. his points are splashed with ginger spots. tabby patterns also stripe around their dark limbs and face.