MY ANGEL, MY ANGEL˚୭ .ೃ⁀➷ DIZZYPAW

DIZZYPAW

◌༘͙ portrait of the spirit
May 15, 2024

betta.gif

DIZZYPAW ── ✭˚・゚✧*•*
of RIVERCLANPLOTTING ─ PLAYED by @minivan

• HIS EYES ARE BLUEBERRIES, VIDEO SCREENS ˚୭ .ೃ⁀➷ IMPORTANT INFO
    DIZZYPAW ( dizzydive/dream/dance/spell(?)/cloud/step/slip/stream/briar/snap) / " dizz "
    ─ cis female / she, her
    ─ physically 8 moons / early November 2023 birthday, ages 1 moon within the first half of the month
    ─ apprentice of riverclan​
  • MINNEAPOLIS SCHEMES AND DRIED FLOWERS ˚୭ .ೃ⁀➷ VISUALS
    [ ◌༘͙ • ° ` BLUE-SILVER TABBY MOLLY WITH LONG FUR ]HEALTH 100%REFERENCES
    ─ wide, hazel eyes and a sweet, open expression
    ─ slightly underweight, but a good height. her frame is long and lanky, all unsure preteen awkwardness. her paws and ears are large, but it looks as though she'll grow into them.
    ─ long, blue, silver, and white fur that bears no traditional undercoat. it somehow makes her look thinner, and drapes off of her body in an almost disheveled way.
    ─ her fur tends to wind this way and that and is often interrupted with pretty feathers, scales, shells... anything she can find that is particularly shiny.
    ── ACCESSORIES ◌༘͙ fur deco at any given time
    ── INJURIES, SCARS ◌༘͙ none of note
    ── SCENT ◌༘͙ sweet rain, something soft and downy
    ── BELONGINGS ◌༘͙ none​
  • THE JUICE OF DARK CHERRIES COVER HIS CHIN ˚୭ .ೃ⁀➷ PSYCHE
    + sweet / considerate / secure in ideals / curious
    ~ overly empathetic / hyperfocused / quiet / introspectively thoughtful
    - naïve and immature / tends to ruminate / lacks understanding of clan loyalty / gently stubborn
    ── LIKES ◌༘͙ INCLEMENT WEATHER: rain, thunderstorms, snow, hail, sleet / white flowers and lily pads / bubbles / shiny, sparkly things / bowfins / swimming (though she's still learning)
    ── DISLIKES ◌༘͙ overly hot days / the feeling of sand in her toes or in her nest / dull, flat things / tadpoles (confusing) / scary stories / feeling excluded, or seeing others excluded
    ◌༘͙ ── dizzypaw is a gentle soul with good, maybe misplaced, intentions. she extends one courtesy to absolutely everyone, and will run herself thin doing this. she harbors nothing but a sweet and genuine love in her heart, and this is immediately apparent. she is quiet due to her tendency to think things over for quite a long beat - her expression may read sorrowful at times due to her inner conversation (resting rumination face [RRF]). her hyperempathy is her biggest weakness; she doesn't understand the importance and significance of clan-clan-outsider separation - why can't she be friends with everyone? she will become increasingly argumentative over this topic, but, as she doesn't like confrontation, she will often drop it just so that she doesn't feel like she needs lose the argument. this can read as disloyalty to her clan and the code (especially given her perceived origin), though she won't think of it as such.
    overall, she is easy to befriend if one can find conversation starters and stay out of discussing the warrior code.​
  • THE DOG WALKS IN AND THE CROW LIES IN HIS JAW LIKE LEAD ˚୭ .ೃ⁀➷ INTERACTION
    ALL OPINIONS AND CHOICES COMPLETELY IN CHARACTER. ─ permission for powerplay of nonviolent actions granted / may powerplay nonviolent actions
    ─ physically easy (still training) / will actively do anything to avoid instigating a fight / will likely flee before finishing a fight / will not put herself in the position to need to show mercy - but always would
    ── MOST NOTABLE SKILLS ◌༘͙ FISHING, SWIMMING

HUNTING ─ ●○○○○○ ( TRAINEE )
    TRACKING ─ ○○○○○○ ( TRAINEE )
    COMBAT ─ ●○○○○○ ( TRAINEE )
    CONVERSATIONAL ─ ●●○○○○ ( TRAINEE )
    FISHING ─ ●●●○○○ ( LEARNING )
    SWIMMING ─ ●●●○○○ ( LEARNING )
  • YOU ARE AS FAR FROM ME AS MEMORY ˚୭ .ೃ⁀➷ RELATIONSHIPS
    ─ gen 1, npc × npc (likely kittypets) / no known siblings
    ─ undetermined sexuality / single
    ─ ½ of ditzy / no past relationships
    ─ mentored by thicketnose
    FRIENDS magpiepaw, splashpaw
    ENEMIES likely impossible to make

TRUSTS generally everyone, especially those within riverclan
    DISTRUSTS very, very few

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: wolfie
3-C5-DB0-D7-4-E5-D-49-F6-938-B-686-EC0205061.jpg

CINDER #110F15
SPUN PEARL #ACA6B4
FEDORA #7C777B
SIROCCO #747C7C

SHAKY LIKE THE FIRST DANCE ˚୭ .ೃ⁀➷
( ── our palms met in the clam sweat )
RIVERCLAN APPRENTICE ◌༘͙ SHE, HER ◌༘͙ INFO ◌༘͙ played by minivan

"FATE IS A SUNDRESS" ˚୭ .ೃ⁀➷ tags ── CLOUD’S job was to acquire the provisions and wine – but he didn’t know the names of most fruits and vegetables. Tifa was dumbfounded at first, but came to accept that as a natural consequence of the life Cloud had led. His new life was going to start with vegetable names. Then, this must be his first time for Cloud to negotiate with other people to acquire provisions with the fair conditions. Cloud appeared to be very adorable to go out everyday without an objection or complaint. At the same time, Tifa also thought, he is pushing himself too hard for me. Will he leave one day once the bar gets on the right track? Tifa shook her head trying to drive that doubt away. She told herself she shouldn’t hope for anything more than this. Cloud wasn’t good at socializing. He wasn’t good at talking. Even so, he would go out and negotiate to obtain the ingredients they needed. The ingredients had a value greater than what they were worth. Cloud was moving on too. After the first week of being open, Barret said that he would go on a trip seeing how well the business was going. He was going to leave Marlene behind. “I wanna go on a journey to settle my past.”​

Code:
[center][box=70%][size=12px][justify][color=#ACA6B4][b]"FATE IS A SUNDRESS"[/b][/color] ˚୭ .ೃ⁀➷ [url='https://tabbytales.net/threads/my-angel-my-angel˚୭-ೃ⁀➷-dizzypaw.14423/#post-91671'][color=#ACA6B4][u]tags[/u][/color][/url] ── textextext
[/size][/justify][/box][/center]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: wolfie