MY STORY FALLS SHORT OF MY HEROES AND GODS [falconheart]

8dy4lh.jpg

FALCONHEART. ThunderClan's reluctant lionheart, forced to be brutal to shield the softness that he adores.

█ #b4894d
█ #d4b372
█ #6e4f24
█ #9c8755
█ #ccd4b9
Named by his father in the hope that he would grow to be strong, Falconheart shows nothing less than loyalty to his clan. Named by Howlingstar partially for his enthusiasm, he feels a bit guilty for letting it fade with her death. He still works hard and presents an undying loyalty to ThunderClan, but his duties are no longer performed with a bright, carefree smile and a bounce in his step. He was once softhearted and meek, a mouse amongst tigers, but following Howlingstar's murder he has shown himself to be (albeit reluctantly) an unrelenting bulwark against those who would harm his kin and his clan.

ZJLx3iq.png
IpK32hk.png
The son of two deputies, Falconheart wears his highborn heritage with newfound pride and confidence. He is a typical hardworking warrior of ThunderClan, and has no lofty ambitions of sharing a rank with his parents.

Male 𓍊𓋼𓍊 He / Him 𓍊𓋼𓍊 AMAB

22 months 𓍊𓋼𓍊 Ages every 3rd 𓍊𓋼𓍊 Introduced 09.03.23 at 10 months

Pinterest 𓍊𓋼𓍊 Playlist 𓍊𓋼𓍊 Played by @username

TABLE OF CONTENTS.
IAPPEARANCE
IIPERSONALITY
IIICONNECTIONS
IVINTERACTIONS
VMENTORSHIP
VICOMBAT
VIIAESTHETIC

Last edited:
APPEARANCE. subtitle.

77358990_uIPxglcsZVWCwVE.png
Physical description. Body shape and size, height. Pelt color and patterning. Any white coloring. Eye color, any striking facial features. Don’t get too prosey here since this is what folks reference for the basic appearance of character.

SCARS.
Here.

INVENTORY.
Here.​

Last edited:
PERSONALITY. subtitle.

TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT / TRAIT

Personality description.

HOBBIES.
Here.

GOALS.
Here.

HISTORY.
There’s literally never going to be a good way to format character history, so I just write it all out of do bullet points, then condense it into separate spoilers for pre-RP history, then maybe kit / apprentice / warrior life stages??

Last edited:
MENTORSHIP. subtitle.

• CURRENTLY MENTORING WHO
    ༄ formerly mentored who

• elaborate
  • small general blurb here

SKILL
    elaborate

SKILL
    elaborate

SKILLL
    elaborate

BONUS SKILLS
    skill
    elaborate
    skill elaborate
    skill elaborate​
  • rules/expectations/any other additional info

here

here

here

Last edited:
battle notes

Open to: injury, scarring
Closed to: maiming, killing

Short and stocky, more agile than strong, but can pack a punch.
Weak in terms of strength, but light on his feet and difficult to pin down. Generally not a great fighter, and would rather talk his way out of situations than fight. Battles with the intent defend his clanmates from harm. He will use underhanded tactics and will not flee unless it is his only option.

Will not aim to kill or seriously injure. Will not initiate fights.

— I want us both to be satisfied with the results of the battle, so feel free to DM me if there’s a certain way you’d like for it to pan out!

— Please note that I will not roll for attacks/damage/etc. Almost all attacks will land on my characters (unless I’m avoiding certain injuries), and I take my characters’ strengths, weaknesses, & experience into account during fights.​

𓍊𓋼 Text

"Text"

• ooc:
  • 82611636_I7otEt4vDdutjcB.png
  • FALCONHEART ❯❯ he/him, thunderclan warrior
    shorter than average cream tabby with white spotting. seems gloomy and has few friends, but is a hard worker and never neglects his duties.
    son of flamewhisker and flycatcher ; brother to stormfeather, scorchedpaw, bugpaw, sunpaw, squirrelpaw, sparrowpaw
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted
    penned by foxlore

Code:
[center][box=70%][justify][font=arial][color=#ccd4b9]𓍊𓋼[/color] Text

[COLOR=#9c8755]"Text"[/COLOR]

[TABS][tab=heaven knows][color=#6e4f24][b]ooc: [/b][/color]—[/tab]
[tab=𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊][center][img width=80%]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/82611636_I7otEt4vDdutjcB.png?1721606987[/img][/center][/tab]
[tab=how hard i’ve tried][size=5][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/my-best-is-sad-falconheart.8592/][color=#6e4f24][b][font=georgia]FALCONHEART[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=#9c8755]❯❯[/color][/size][color=#ccd4b9][i] he/him, thunderclan warrior[/i][/color]
[color=#9c8755]⭃[/color] shorter than average cream tabby with white spotting. seems gloomy and has few friends, but is a hard worker and never neglects his duties.
[color=#9c8755]⭃[/color] son of flamewhisker and [s]flycatcher[/s] ; brother to stormfeather, scorchedpaw, bugpaw, sunpaw, squirrelpaw, sparrowpaw
[color=#9c8755]⭃[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted
[color=#9c8755]⭃[/color] penned by [url=https://tabbytales.net/members/77/][color=#ccd4b9]foxlore[/color][/url][/tab][/tabs][/font][/justify][/box][/center]

80687246_bUlIUCNEIyetYd8.png

NOW IT’S TIME TO STEP UP OR IT’S TIME TO BACK DOWN
AND THERE’S ONLY ONE ANSWER FOR ME
I’LL STAND UP AND FIGHT ’CAUSE I KNOW THAT I’M RIGHT ⊱⊰ TAGS

• s5h33h.jpg

FALCONPAW FALCONHEART ; a name that he holds tightly onto as a final connection to his father
    In the wake of his father’s death, Falconheart seems more withdrawn than ever, and is unresponsive to attempts to make him feel better. He has thrown himself into his duties as a warrior, and he is very efficient and quick with his hunting patrols. It seems that he wants nothing more than to be back at camp, either standing guard at the entrance or watching over his younger siblings in the nursery. He dotes on his mother’s litter of kits, and keeps a close eye on them wherever they go.
    ⤷ named by flycatcher in the hope that he would grow to be strong, and for his enthusiasm and loyalty
    — male; he/him; amab
    — warrior of thunderclan; extremely loyal to his clan
    — 22 months / ages every 3rd
    ZJLx3iq.png
    IpK32hk.png
    — penned by foxlore; PINTEREST ; PLAYLIST
  • d3z7zy.jpg
    longhaired cream tabby with low white / masking blue tabby
    STOCKY CREAM TABBY WITH WHITE SPOTTING / TOYHOUSE

Powerfully built but rather short in stature, Falconheart takes after each of his parents in different ways. His fur is medium-length, especially bushy around his neck and tail, and he takes great care to keep it well-groomed. His pelt is a dull cream in color, slashed through with darker stripes and splashed with the occasional white fleck from scarred skin beneath. His hind paws are both dipped in white, as well as his tail and the insides of his ears. Like his mother, he is quick and agile, and like his father he is a great climber, but he struggles to remain stealthy thanks to his terribly clumsy paws. His eyes are a brilliant shade of blue, with a central ring of dull green.

Has a plethora of small scars on his face from thorns, each marked by a fleck of white fur. Missing a claw on his right forepaw. Long, jagged scars running the length of his flanks and hindquarters. A single, mostly hidden slash scar across his throat.
  • 9qyb4x.jpg

WITHDRAWN / CREATIVE / LOYAL / PROTECTIVE / QUIET / POLITE / COMPETITIVE / SELFLESS / OBEDIENT / PERCEPTIVE / DISTANT / ANXIOUS / PESSIMISTIC / HARDWORKING
    Though he seems a more capable warrior now than he did before Flycatcher’s death, it is clear that some flame inside of him has been snuffed out, if only temporarily. He is unenthusiastic about nearly everything, and his expression lies dull and blank for the most part. Though he seems less likely to jump at his own shadow, Falconheart also acts entirely disconnected from the world around him at times. A newfound sense of self-confidence shrouds the tom like a shadow, but the price that he’s had to pay for it is too great. He worries for everyone around him, especially his remaining kin, and frequently drives himself into spirals of anxiety thinking about the worst fates that could befall each of them.

He is highly respectful of authority figures and tends to follow orders without questioning the moral or logical implications of them. He is highly trusting of those who hold a higher rank than himself, and holds a strong sense of loyalty to his clan. He is willing to defend his clan no matter the cost to his own safety, and is highly protective of his clanmates—especially his younger siblings and his mother. However, he is more a talker than a fighter, and prefers to resolve conflict without bloodshed when possible. He is willing to stoop to low levels in order to solve conflicts with negotiation rather than violence.

Neutral Good, Drakewarden Ranger / Spore Druid multiclass. Avoids eye contact whenever possible. Poor at hiding emotions, everything shows plainly on his face. Grinds his teeth when stressed, has frequent jaw pain. Susceptible to illness.
  • rqavev.jpg

FLAMEWHISKER XX FLYCATCHER | Sibling to Stormfeather, Butterflykit, Lilykit, Scorchedpaw, Bugpaw, Sunpaw, Squirrelpaw
    Adopted sibling to Sparrowpaw
    ⤷ mentor to Bugpaw / mentored by Burnstorm
    ADMIRES: Batwing, Gentlestorm, Flamewhisker, Flycatcher, Burnstorm, Leafhusk
    FRIENDS: Duskbird
    DISLIKES: Scarletpaw, Mottledpaw
    ENEMIES: Skyclaw, Fallowbite, Smokefur

SINGLE ; BISEXUAL
    trusts very few in his current environment
    SMELLS LIKE: honey and lemon
    speech is #9c8755
  • x7q7cn.jpg

𓋼 Second Child, Restless Child - The Oh Hellos
    Trees - The Oh Hellos
    The Beast - Delta Rae
    Run Boy Run - Woodkid
    Soldier, Poet, King - The Oh Hellos
    Way Out There - Lord Huron
    Thus Always To Tyrants - The Oh Hellos
    Constellations - The Oh Hellos
    Rule #9 - Child of the Stars - Fish in a Birdcage
    Rule #10 - Roots - Fish in a Birdcage
    Little Lion Man - Mumford & Sons
    Sparkbird - Sparkbird
    Inertia - AJR
    Wannabe, Pt. 2 - North Bloom
    Who I Am - The Score
    Wish That You Were Here - Florence + The Machine
    I Am Sad - Good Morning Bedlam
  • eiz0ov.jpg

picked him up just when everyone was getting sick w yellowcough.

— mentor died of yellowcough
    — thunderclan was driven to shadowclan territory by rogues
    — failed first assessment
    — passed second assessment a month later & gained warrior name
    — watched a peer get crushed to death by a deer
    — massive herd of deer was spotted a few months later and he freaked out
    — found out his mom was pregnant again
    — multiple clanmates were killed by wolves spotted around the territory
    — wolves invaded the camp & falcon ran away. no one saw him to know that he’d fled, but he didn’t return until the next day
    — took up the rear of the patrol that led the wolves to their deaths in the gorge; watched his childhood friend and howlingstar die in front of him
    — found out that batwing died leading the wolves into the gorge
    — cried a lot
    — his mom had her second litter!
    — his dad died 😭
    — his younger siblings became apprentices, and he wanted to mentor one so bad but didn’t get to
    — he got attacked by a rogue and was nearly killed, but Flamewhisker snapped and killed the rogue to save him
  • Code:
    [center][box=70%][justify][font=arial][color=#ccd4b9]𓍊𓋼[/color] Text

[COLOR=#9c8755]"Text"[/COLOR]

[/font][/justify][/box][/center]