camp My heart feels like a ghost || Flower weaving

Aug 14, 2023

LICHENSTAR IS NOT ALLOWED TO POST UNTIL WE TAG HER. THIS IS A THREAT, EDEN.//

Perfect ... Hazecloud was going to distract Lichenstar, and as the small queen watched the two bodies move off, her gaze turned to camp, and a group of intermingling kits and apprentices. "Turtlepaw and Pebblepaw," her gaze turned to the two apprentices with an excited glint. She hoped they had gathered enough flowers and feathers, but she wouldn't doubt them. "G-go get the p-pile from the hiding sp-sp-spot," she directed, before collecting her herd of kittens, and moving to gathering of intermingling apprentices.

"Hey, I need your g-guys help, were g-going to make a g-gift for Lichenstar," she started, a gentle smile on her face. "Would anyone like t-to help? I'm thinking .. decorate her d-den in flowers and f-feathers in the lining of her moss. M-maybe a flower crown? Sh-she seems d-down lately, and I j-just- wish for her to feel appreciated," she continued, suddenly growing anxious that others may not be keen on helping lilacbird. "I-ive never been the b-best at weaving, and I think Lichenstar would appreciate the th-thought," she finally finished.

Always, the leader was out to work. The stress always weighed down on her shoulders, and Lilacbird was far from blind. Lichenstar needed relaxation, and who was to say a dull den was helpful to that? Especially when the leaders before her only stayed there as a reminder of what she was.

The small queen just wished that Lichenstar would feel appreciated for everything that she did. And she hoped this gesture would be a good gift for her friend. And unfortunately... They were on limited time. Owlpaw would stand watch for Hazecloud and Lichenstars forms to come back but for now, lilacbird was doing the best she could to hurry this along.

@turtlepaw @PEBBLEPAW