private my home don't feel the same || Gentlestorm

⁺˚⋆。°✩₊ Heavy snow dipped paws carry the queen in the direction of the Medicine Cat den. The fiery tabby stopped just outside the entrance, taking a moment just to study the den. It still felt strange, not seeing Berryheart anymore. The dappled tom had been chosen to succeed Cinderfrost not too long after she had joined. He had been a good friend even before then...so many of her friends were gone now. It felt unreal that she wouldn't see them again, or at least hopefully not for a long while. Starclan was still something she felt vaguely questionable about, but she desperately hoped for it to be real. If it meant that someday she would get to meet Lilykit and Butterflykit, then she would hold on to the belief.

With each day that went by, that meant she was getting closer and closer to kitting. She would be lying if she claimed to not be nervous, even though this was not her first time. Her first kitting hadn't gone very well, so of course she was worried about what could happen. She trusted Gentlestorm, he too was a dear friend...but Berryheart had been there for her all those moons ago. Slowly she padded inside the den, blinking as her eyes adjusted to the dimmer light. The combination of the herbs always made her stomach queasy, even more so now. Her nose wrinkled slightly, but she tried to swallow to settle her churning belly. "You wanted to see me?" she asked quietly, her gaze settling on the fluffy tom.

@GENTLESTORM

• IMG_1447.png.webp
  • FLAMEWHISKER she/her, deputy of thunderclan, 31 moons, ages on the 20th
    LH red tabby with low white (masks black tabby, carries dilute, solid)
    currently mated to Flycatcher / / mother to: Falconheart and Stormfeather
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    will start a fight, will finish fights, will kill (case depending)
    link to toyhouse
    penned by Icey !@icefang65 on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

esc1s8r.png

'CAUSE SOMEWHERE DOWN THE BANK — The pale tom knew that a lot of the cats in Thunderclan had been so accustomed to Berryheart's prescence and now he stands where the dappled tom used to be, sleeps in the den he used to rest in, and Gentlestorm does oftentimes feel out of place. He has since gotten used to his position especially after being made a full medicine cat and he's more confident in himself after both Moonwhisper and Roeflame had a rather successful kitting, he only hopes that it's the same when the time comes for Flamewhisker and Leopardtongue. He had asked for the fire pelted deputy to come see him when she had the time and by the sound of pawsteps that he heard nearing his den, he can only hope that it's her. His ears prick forward when his visitor speaks up and he turns around to face her, his snow dipped paws brushing gently against the shelf that held his herbs, and his dark honeyed gaze focuses onto her. By the looks of Flamewhisker, she's heavy with kits but he doesn't believe that her delivery date is within the next few days.

"I wanted to see how you're feeling," He begins in a light tone tilting his helm to the side hoping that she wasn't scared by him requesting to see her and he clears his throat to add "And if you wanted to know how many kits you might be having." He thinks that might help her feel just a bit more relaxed and hopeful for when she actually closer to her due date, Gentlestorm sits down waiting for her answer watching her expression carefully.

2pKSe0G.png

• MEDICINE CAT IN TRAINING;
    ✿✿✿✿✿ FLESH WOUNDS
    ✿✿✿✿❀ INFECTIONS
    ✿✿✿✿❀ ACHES & PAINS
    ✿✿✿❀❀ ILLNESS
    ✿✿✿❀❀ BREATHING ISSUES
    ✿❀❀❀❀ TRAVELING HERBS
    ✿✿✿❀❀ BROKEN BONES
    ✿✿✿❀❀ KITTING
    ❀❀❀❀❀ POISONS
  • 2t95GvC.png
    a longhaired blue sepia tom w/low white and brown eyes
    gentlestorm is a very warm individual and friendly to those who he meets, he's very social and willing to lend anyone a paw if they need it. he's very patient, caring, and it's usually rare to earn his ire.
    53 moons old; ages the 27th every month
    widowed mate of little wolf
    easy to befriend/interact with ; hard to anger/upset ; peaceful powerplay allowed
    "speech", thoughts, attacking

⁺˚⋆。°✩₊ "I'm doing as well as I can." she responded quietly, an embarrassed chuckle exiting her throat easily. "I feel like a stuffed fox. I think if I got too close to a hill I'd roll down it." A quick lick to her chest fur, an embarrassed habit she had never been able to overcome. It was true, she felt slightly heavier than she had before. This was not a leafbare litter though. This time, her kits had been well fed, and hopefully larger than they had been in her first litter. Stormfeather had been half the size of her brother...as small as Lilykit and Butterflykit. Their daughter has had luck on her side since before birth. She was a fighter, my little storm...

"I would love to know." It didn't matter how many kits they had, even if it were just one. They would be loved no matter what...no matter how many. She loved them dearly already, and she knew their father and siblings did too. "Would you like me to lay down here?" she asks, motioning forward with her paw.

• [bimg]View attachment 1621[/bimg]
    FLAMEWHISKER she/her, deputy of thunderclan, 31 moons, ages on the 20th
    LH red tabby with low white (masks black tabby, carries dilute, solid)
    currently mated to Flycatcher / / mother to: Falconheart and Stormfeather
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking
    will start a fight, will finish fights, will kill (case depending)
    link to toyhouse
    penned by Icey !@icefang65 on discord, feel free to dm for plots.