NATURAL ⋆✦° Lizardbounce

L

Lizardbounce

LIZARD ; LIZARDBOUNCE
WARRIOR OF WINDCLAN
— LIZARD for the lizards that used to live in the abandoned badger den he was born in ; BOUNCE for his rear left leg that makes up for his missing right leg
— 40 moons, ages on the 1st
— amab, he/him
— moor-runner
— no mate, not currently looking
— littermate to Scorchstreak and Rattleheart
— will edit with a voice claim​

TALL, SLIM, FLUFFY EBONY TOM WITH YELLOW EYES AND MISSING BACK RIGHT LEG
— If Lizardbounce had been born with four legs, his speed would be hard to match. With his light frame, he is your stereotypical Windclanner, even though he was not born within the clans. His inky fur is dark as night, only broken up by hardly visible tabby stripes on his ankles if the sun catches them right. His rounded eyes are a deep, vibrant yellow.
any extra notes

PERSONALITY TYPE (HOGWARTS HOUSE, ALIGNMENT, ETC)
( + ) calm, focused, neat, protective, respectful
( / ) obedient, proud, stubborn
( - ) calculating, intolerant, scheming
— other extra personality quirks​

Last edited by a moderator:
Posting Template
Code:
[BOX=60%][JUSTIFY][FONT=ARIAL]( [COLOR=#FFEE32]✧[/COLOR] ) TEXT HERE ![/FONT][/JUSTIFY]
[SIZE=3]( [COLOR=#202020][FONT=GEORGIA][B]YOU GOTTA BE SO COLD ; [ABBR='windclan, 34 moons, he/him, black tom with yellow eyes and missing back right leg']TO MAKE IT IN THIS WORLD[/ABBR][/B][/FONT][/COLOR] )[/SIZE][/BOX]

work in progress

Code:
[box=65%]
[justify][font=tahoma][size=3][subquote=#fc9600][color=#fc9600]✧✧✧[/color] TEXT[/subquote][TABS][slide=‎‎ ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎  ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎  ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎┌── YOU GOTTA BE SO COLD] 

[color=SPEECHCOLOR][b] [/b][/color]
[/slide]
[slide=⋅✧⋅][quote][/quote][/slide]
[slide= TO MAKE IT IN THIS WORLD  ──┐‎][fleft][bimg]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/971467249825234995/971467310315503676/IMG_1662.png?ex=65d6366f&is=65c3c16f&hm=8c3abaae2eddd4451c00a42ad3400f7a54860d1bdb7d6fdc4f183fc2fc9d96ae&[/bimg][/fleft][size=5][url=TAGSLINK][color=#fc9600][b][font=book antiqua]LIZARDBOUNCE[/font][/b][/color][/url] [color=black][i]✩[/i][/color][/size][color=black][i] he/him, warrior of windclan, zero moons.[/i]
⭃[/color] physical and/or quick character description. any other important information can go here as well.
[color=black]⭃[/color] important relationships on this line / / family, mate, apprentice, kids, whateva!
[color=black]⭃[/color] peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / [u]underline[/u] and tag when attacking
 ↛  [url=battleinfo][color=COLOR]see battle info here[/color][/url]
[color=black]⭃[/color] penned by [url=YOURLINK][color=COLOR]you[/color][/url] ↛  [color=COLOR]@you[/color] on discord, feel free to dm for plots. 
[/slide]
[/tabs]
[/size][/font][/justify][/box]