private NEVER FORGET ME &. ashenpaw

DON'T YOU GIVE ME UP, PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP

"ashenpaw. get up."

the leader's voice is rather null but they're not kidding. they liked to test random apprentices and unfortunately for him, it was ashenpaw's turn. their tail twitch as their blue eyes narrowed at the apprentice's form before they just nodded towards the entrance.

"time for an impromptu quiz. I want to see how your hunting skills are progressing. let's go."

they wait for a moment before leaving, occasionally checking to see if the grumpy tom was following. he needed to get off his rear and do something. they'd hunt, too, but they needed to see how he was progressing. every skill could always be improved, and that was just that.

@ASHENPAW

˚⊹₊‧ 𖦹 Ashenpaw grumbles at his rude awakening, tempted to roll over and give in to the temptation to be carried back into sleep, but the threat of being chewed out or prodded by the leader of Shadowclan served as motivation enough to bring him to his paws. He stumbled blearily out of the apprentice den, uncaring at whether he jostled any of his denmates on the way out.

"Lack of sleep's bad for my health, you know," Ashenpaw whined half-heartedly at the back of Chilledstar's head, "I'm a growing boy..."

He huffed, ticked off and anxious at the impromptu skill assessment they had planned, "I can hunt just fine. And if you don't think so, blame Snakefoot for his blah teaching skills, I'm just an apprentice..." Since when was it fair that he had to suffer the consequences of Snakefoot's lackluster mentoring abilities?

• OOC:
  • designfluffyneck2_by_jrentropy_dg93zrs-pre.png
  • ashenkit . ashenpaw
    — ftm transmasc. he/him. 7mo apprentice of shadowclan
    — gay ; single ; not looking
    — longhaired muted blue torbie with heterochromatic pale blue and amber eyes
    — smells like rainsoaked ferns and swamp milkweed
    — “speech”, thoughts, attack
    — fullbody by tropics sticker by saturnid
    — penned by eezy
    — currently in an era of grief and anger, approach with caution. all ic opinions!