private NEVER MIND, NEVERMIND『 🌈 』MARIGOLDPAW

& RAINBOWPAW

& dayglow
Jun 20, 2023
Rainbowpaw has freetime. Despite the circumstances, his head feels only slightly different from how it did most of the time. Fresh static snow. Inklings of nothing. There is a vague feeling of discontent; something that has his chest tightening uncomfortably, but he cannot place the feeling, nor why he feels it.

They can certainly guess, and if they had to, they might say it was because their father was gone.

One probably wouldn't guess he felt any particular way about it, from afar. He walks around camp with the same lazy smile, and tail swaying idly. There's only a slight sway in his steps as he pokes around camp's nooks and crannies, searching for something or someone to distract himself with. Familiarity is easy, and they find it in Marigoldpaw.

With green eyes drooping tiredly, he would loom toward his friend. " What'cha doin'? " It didn't have to be exciting. Regardless of what Marigoldpaw said, Rainbowpaw would take up the space infront of him, flopping onto his side with all the grace of a dead squirrel.
border2.png

• ooc: @Marigoldpaw :3
  • ( I DO, I DO, I DO ) RAINBOWPAW: Sunfreckle xx Rabbitnose. Mentored by Raccoonstripe
    ✦ he / they ; fine with gendered terms ( tom / boy / brother / etc . . . )
    ✦ currently 5 moons old as of 11/2/2023 ; ages every 25

warm - faced and bright - eyed, rainbowkit sports boyish features and an easygoing smile. he sports long curling whiskers and a dip of sun - red down the length of their neck. growing into themselves; rainbowpaw is showing signs of growing into an above - average height with a somewhat leggy frame. rainbowpaw is most plainly to be described as kind, his most tangible goals and motives being to make the people around him happy. somewhat aloof when it comes to more complex / outer clan issues. lives in the present first and foremost.
  • this is for cute purposes begone.