new here!

arturia

<3
Apr 6, 2024
hii i was a little too nervous to post before but ive finally garnered the courge lol ive been apart of the wcrp community since 2014 though i just stuck to rping on twt and then insta, never touched forum rp until now but i'm quite excited to do this!! i was stalking the site for a little before i decided to join and was quite intimidated by the coding, but hopefully i'll get a hang of it soon. my name is ning, you can also just call me by my username arturia, whatever you prefer, and i go by she/he pronouns :3

hi welcome to tabbytales! I've never rp'd on twt or insta but we've had a couple people in the past couple weeks come through who have a similar experience! Luckily with the coding there's a lot of people who know their way around the code so if you have any questions there are plenty who can answer them, as well as f2u codes for you to use and look at while you learn the coding as well!

I can't wait to see you and your characters around the site!

hi welcome to tabbytales! I've never rp'd on twt or insta but we've had a couple people in the past couple weeks come through who have a similar experience! Luckily with the coding there's a lot of people who know their way around the code so if you have any questions there are plenty who can answer them, as well as f2u codes for you to use and look at while you learn the coding as well!

I can't wait to see you and your characters around the site!
yes!! i joined bc a friend from insta recommended i check tt out and thank u sm on the tip for f2u codes :DD

hi arturia!! welcome to tabby tales! :3 i'm marq, one of the site admins. we have lots of people who weren't used to forum rp initially here, so you'll be in good company! we're super excited to have you. please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns, and make sure to check out our rules and guides in the library! i'm in all of the clans so i expect i'll run into you in rp if you jump in!

Welcome welcome!! We’re super excited to have you here and can’t wait to rp with you!! Like marq said, if you have any questions don’t be afraid to reach out! We’re all happy to help <3

Reactions: ROOKPAW
Happy to see more insta friends <3 this community feels like what insta used to be (for me, at least). Hmu if you wanna plan with my character Redpaw in Thunder!