New to Forum RP!

Zalzi

Mar 20, 2024
Hey! Much like the introduction a few posts ago, I’m here from the IG RP community. I made an account about a week ago and have been snooping around trying to decide if, where and how I wanted to join the clans! :) Honestly, the thing that pushed me over the edge is the 18+ announcement. Roleplaying has always felt embarrassing as an adult, and I’m on the older side of the community on IG so I didn’t really feel comfortable anymore. But knowing that there are people here pushing 40 (which, hell yeah to you guys) really made me feel a lot better. The coding is definitely intimidating because appearances meant a LOT on IG but it seems like everything is a lot more laid back here, thankfully.

Anyways, you can call me Zal, Zalzi, or even Red after my character I’ve made to join Thunderclan. I’m 24, a big fan of anime, reading, gaming, and hopefully can add writing back to that list!

Reactions: ixora
Welcome to the site, Zal! My name is Taz <3

I've hopped around many-a forum RP sites as well as Discord roleplays and can say TT is very chill. The folks here are welcoming and the events really fun! Plus, there's no worry on standing out and it's more about enjoying the experience as a collective. I'm in my twenties and can relate to that feeling well. Though I hope to see you around more!

Hey there! We’re super glad to have you here! I totally understand the weird feeling that comes with being an adult rping still but rest assured you’re in good company here ♡ if you’re intimidated by the codes that’s okay, in our coding center we have plenty of free to use resources provided by other members! Feel free to hop in the discord if you’d like, or reach out here to myself or any other staff member if you need any help with anything at all!
Can’t wait to see you around more!!!

Reactions: Zalzi
Welcome Zalzi!!! Totally feel the awkward adult thing lol and I am right there with you on coding! I only use free to use codes like Jay said cuz I’m sooo bad at it and I break every code I touch </3

I’m ThunderClan’s leader so I can’t wait to see you join!! Let me know if you have any questions about jumping into the clan!

Hey there! We’re super glad to have you here! I totally understand the weird feeling that comes with being an adult rping still but rest assured you’re in good company here ♡ if you’re intimidated by the codes that’s okay, in our coding center we have plenty of free to use resources provided by other members! Feel free to hop in the discord if you’d like, or reach out here to myself or any other staff member if you need any help with anything at all!
Can’t wait to see you around more!!!
Thanks so much! I’m definitely going to be looking into those free codes to use for a little while. It’s been a long time since I’ve written so I need to focus on that! Lol

Reactions: Jay
Welcome Zalzi!!! Totally feel the awkward adult thing lol and I am right there with you on coding! I only use free to use codes like Jay said cuz I’m sooo bad at it and I break every code I touch </3

I’m ThunderClan’s leader so I can’t wait to see you join!! Let me know if you have any questions about jumping into the clan!
Awesome, nice to meet you! I think I understand after a few days of watching and asking my friend who just joined. I’ll be posting Redpaw in the next day or so !!

Welcome to the site, Zal! My name is Taz <3

I've hopped around many-a forum RP sites as well as Discord roleplays and can say TT is very chill. The folks here are welcoming and the events really fun! Plus, there's no worry on standing out and it's more about enjoying the experience as a collective. I'm in my twenties and can relate to that feeling well. Though I hope to see you around more!
Thanks for the welcome! I’m glad to hear it, I love the no-pressure vibes I’m getting. The fact that you can just jump right back in at any point is super forgiving and appreciated haha

hey, welcome :D! i'm emily, and i totally understand being embarrassed about rp'ing as an adult; i still am struggling to get over it fr 😭 but i hope you enjoy it here!! i'm in thunderclan with my character adderpaw if you want anyone to plot with :3​