NO LEAF CLOVER. | crimson

He had taken advantage of the early morning hours, no matter the frost clinging to every inch of camp. A stinging wind on the nose and not even the warmth of the sun yet to coax the prey to the forest. So further they would have to travel, and harder they would need to try. That’s why he needed Crimsonbite, the only other warrior that could possibly match him in velocity and execution of a plan.

It occurs only now, his company with the large orange beastie with the flat maw had never been alone. That the hulking mess with his short ears and shorter temper, had only ever lingered around Deersong. An annoying trait that niggled at the base of his skull, a deeply threaded jealousy since he had caught Vermillonsun and her speaking.

That was the past, and Thistleback was good at burying things. He had children to attend to, an apprentice to fix, and a history of criminality to vindicate. What better way to spend a morning colder than river rocks, making unlikely friends.

" I hope Sootstar is freezing her ass off on her little holier than thou hills. " he snorts out, teeth rotating in anger at the thought of the family thieving bitch. " And Vermillonsun, ha,ha that half-wit marauder and his gaggle of milktoast skeletons are icicles in the sewers by now " he adds with a cruel cackle. He wasn’t afraid to display his thoughts, no matter how dark.

" I only hope we run into one of them "

• @CRIMSONBITE

• MqZ0nzd.png
    ✧ T H I S T L E B A C K
    thirty-three moons
    — warrior of Skyclan
    taken by
    Deersong 9.29.22
    — mentoring quillpaw
    — very muscular piebald black and white tom with spiky fur and cold silver-grey eyes. ・゚✧
  • bVBPWus.png