Jul 2, 2023

MOTHKIT MOTHPAW MOTH??
APPRENTICE OF SHADOWCLAN
moth - named for the mottling of his orange and blue pelt
— 7 moons / ages on the 6th of each month
— cisgender tom / he/him / sexuality is a biiiig question mark
— penned by @dallas

A SLIGHTLY LARGER THEN AVERAGE BLUE AND CINNAMON TABBY CHIMERA
— mothpaw is just a bit big for his age, nothing to worry about. short furred and mottled with blue and cinnamon tabby patterns, low white is also present. he's a bit fluffy and scraggly in fur texture, but he'll grow into that as well. dazzling blue eyes will catch yours then quickly avoid them.
no scars or physical ailments

MATURE (HUFFLEPUFF, NEUTRAL GOOD, LOOKS LIKE A CINNAMON ROLL AND KIND OF IS)
( + ) kind, light-hearted, full of energy
( / ) naive, young, rose-colored glasses
( - ) tantrum thrower
— he's still a child, basically, but he can and will get his brother out of situations.​

GEN 1, NPC X NPC
— brother to butterflypaw (played by andy)​

Last edited:
YOU GOT THOSE PRETTY EYES IN YOUR HEAD
you got me dancing in my bed, so let me show it! you are exactly what i want
TAGS HE/HIM SHADOWCLAN 5 MOONS

Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=#0077b6][SIZE=5][FONT=georgia]✰ [B]YOU GOT THOSE PRETTY EYES IN YOUR HEAD[/B] ✰[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#00b4d8][SIZE=3][FONT=arial][I]you got me dancing in my bed, so let me show it! you are exactly what i want[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[font=arial][SIZE=1][color=white][url=https://tabbytales.net/threads/nothin-in-that-rearview-mothpaw.7364/][color=white]TAGS[/color][/url] [COLOR=#A5F8D3]★[/color] HE/HIM [COLOR=#A5F8D3]★[/color] SHADOWCLAN [COLOR=#A5F8D3]★[/color] 5 MOONS[/color][/SIZE][color=white][/color][/font][color=white][/color][/CENTER][color=white][/color]

Last edited:
invis.png
TEXT HERE​
"speech"​

Code:
[center][height=1px][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/482066316220694531/1047381223103811654/invis.png[/img][/height][box=55%][justify]TEXT HERE[/justify][/box][/center]
[box=50%][right]"[color=#00B4D8][b]speech[/b][/color]"[/right][/box]

Last edited:
rgb(0, 119, 182) or #0077b6
rgb(0, 180, 216) or #00b4d8
rgb(165, 248, 211) or #a5f8d3