the dark forest nothing holding me back // private

I'M THE MONSTER YOU INVENTED
HOW COULD YOU EVER FORGET ME NOW ?

siltcloud 21 moons female she/her dark forest rogue

dbp6sl7-caa8d532-cbdd-486d-80ea-29ec34139e78.png
Inconsolably this place is filled with windclanners. It's one of the first things Siltcloud notices, once she can be bothered to notice things, isn't fully focused on managing to even put one paw in front of the other. Her throat still aches with phantom pains, wounds still fresh - both physical, and emotional.

Poor little Caterpillarpaw.... and Marblekit, and Sycamorekit. She'd known she'd not be coming back for them, true - but she hadn't planned on dying. She hadn't even gotten more than a pawful of blows in against Granitepelt, and she'd certainly not claimed near enough her pound of flesh from shadowclan for their betrayal. Self-righteous, the lot of them, when she knows the truth - they'd do the same in her pawsteps. She knows this with certainty, even as she resigns herself to self-made seclusion. Remains silent, pacing and stalking and never quite finding proper rest. Her life has not gone the way she wished, turned out the way she wanted - and she regrets. Mourns. not her actions, really, but their consequences if nothing else.

What would it have been like, had she only known the true cause of Poppypaws death? Had she told her brother how foolish he was to think that Sootstar and her vile offspring could ever truly be their kin. What use was blood in the end, when it all betrayed you in the end? She almost doesn't notice when she's no longer alone, wrapped up in tumultuous and tormenting thoughts as she is, but when she does it's with bristled fur and a sharp flash of fangs - if she could `spit venom, she certainly would. Especially at him, for all his leader and mate had cost her.

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'

M A Y H E M F O L L O W S M E A R O U N D

// @WEASELCLAW

It's always a surprise to him when he stumbles across other monsters in this wretched forest. Their scents are muddled with the bloat of carrion, with the rank red stench of blood-thick waters, stiff and humid and windless forests that reach for one's pelt with trembling shadowed fingers. Weaselclaw still can detect the stink of marshland on this one's ragged tabby fur, though; he will never forget the other Clans, the cowardice of them, the laughable uniformity as they trembled in his beloved's presence. Weaselclaw's blue eyes are like holes in his face as he faces Siltcloud.

You're in my way," he hisses. His curved claws extend and begin to shred the earth beneath them like so much kitten fluff. “Move, or I'll kill you a second time, filth." He bares his own teeth, jagged things, broken.

, ”

I'M THE MONSTER YOU INVENTED
HOW COULD YOU EVER FORGET ME NOW ?

siltcloud 21 moons female she/her dark forest rogue

dbp6sl7-caa8d532-cbdd-486d-80ea-29ec34139e78.png
The skeletal molly says nothing - only answers with another broken, guttural hiss. The claws that had torn through her throat had done damage, of course, but in truth it is her own pitiful whims that keep her in vigil. For her sins, this haunted forest is not nearly enough penance - and unlike most here, no matter how much she relishes in her bloodshed and violence, Siltcloud has never claimed to be anything less than a monster. Squaring up, tail lashes before she moves - aiming to pounce upon the brown tabby tom with all the weight and force her smaller frame can muster, claws unsheathed. This area is hers - she won't have any ratty windclanners disturbing her peace.

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'

M A Y H E M F O L L O W S M E A R O U N D