nothing lasts forever — blue's character storage

blueblossomtea

may you look up and meet tenderness
Feb 18, 2023
hello everyone ! if you'd like to plot with any of my characters listed below, then don't hesitate to message me here or on discord at @ blueblossomtea

SKYCLAN
youkai | duskpool .
yuhwa | lostmoon .
zhiqiang | jaggedstorm .
littlekit | littlemoon .

THUNDERCLAN
zhulong | whitelion .
rujun | oakfang .
kaladin | spiderlily .
yonghui | sunwatcher .

RIPPLE COLONY
kaede | dawnhaze .

LONERS
aoi | jaywisp .
mason | wolfstorm .
keane | lionfire .
kavan | owlheart .

ROUGES
chi | primroseshade .

STARCLAN
hades | hadesrumble .
yangling | honeywish .
pollux | smokefang .
castor | shadowfire .
yukio | softdawn .
dovepaw | doveshine .

DEBATING
little radish | wildfire .
ryuji | oakstorm .
weisheng | morningecho .

Last edited:
bd09bfb051120b29ec76008f158c565f.jpg

• Copy_of_Pink_and_Tan_Flowers_Modern_Artisan_Business_X-Frame_Banner.jpg
    ༊*·˚ time slows down when it can get no worse

dfd5fa69022e098d3c4cf6b3869c6fcc.gif

☄. *. ⋆ i'm damaged as fuck but i'll never hurt anyone the same way i've been hurt .

— unknown

༊*·˚ i can feel it running out on me i don't want these to be my last words

• birth name
      azure ( " sky blue " ) .
      current name
      mason ( " stoneworker ; to make " ) .
      future name
      wolfstorm ( " strong , skilled , determined , cooperative " + " skilled , strong , determined " ) .

nicknames
      azu, zuzu, zu, mace / macy, az, blue-eyes, little monster, sushi .

human name
      azure shimizu ( mason vangelis ) as azure shimizu means " sky blue " + " clear , pure , clean , water " whereas mason vangelis means " stoneworker ; to make " + " good news " .

d.o.b
      august ninth .

sex
      male .
      pronouns
      masculine .

sexuality
      bisexual ( leans more towards males ) .
      orientation
      demiromantic .

clan
      none .
      role / rank
      loner .

aging system ━━━━━━ every other month on the 9th .
      monogamist or polyamorous ━━━━━━ polyamorous .

━━━━━━ thoughts speech

• mason_icon.png
      strength ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀
      stamina ✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀❀
      agility ✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀❀❀
      hunting ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀
      swimming ✿✿❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
      climbing ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀
      grace ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀
      stealth ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀
      healing ✿✿❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
      height
      45cm .
      length
      60 cm.

fur color
      raven-hued fur that resembles the darkest night of a thunderstorm. his fur easily able to blend into his dark environment as he roams the open fields, untethered by loyalty to a clan, but by those who he cherishes with all of his blackened heart .
      eye color
      with sharp thin almond-shaped bright blue hues [ ref ] that seem to glow beneath the sunlight, darkening to a midnight-like blue [ ref ] when pissed .

skin tone
      a medium shade of grey that is noticeable on his nose / paw pads .

scent
      driftwood, spices .

scars / markings
      collection of gashes ( variety of lengths and widths ) scattered across his backside. often in a disorganized pattern, crisscrossed across his back that is both vertical and horizontal. some are more " puffy " than others, while others are nothing more than discolored scars. often times can cause great amounts of pain, almost as if he can still feel the pain and trauma he went through. often feeling tight and disgusted at the sight of them. collection of scars of varying sizes and shapes, from small x-shaped scars to thick jagged scars, and circular scars along his backside, shoulders, and arms. a rather faded scar wrapped around his neck, jagged and disorganized. later on, a large gash in the shape of an x along his sternum stops short, barely grazing his neck, unlike the bottom half that grazes his armpits. gruesome gashes over his eyes. his left eye being worse for wear, having a star-like shape that reaches across the bridge of his nose, just slated downward from his right eye. his right eye isn't as bad, with a triangular-like shape that's just below his eye that reaches down just to the side of his lip [ ref ] .
      accessories
      none .

breed
      norwegian forest cat .

body type
      answer

distinguished feature
      various scars along his muscular build .
      prominent feature
      azure hues .

ailments
      depression, nightmares, ptsd, insomnia, mild case of social anxiety .

faceclaim
      son hak [ yona of the dawn ], sung jinwoo [ solo leveling ], jaehwan [ the world after the fall ] & zhang qiling [ lost tomb ], yoo joonghyuk [ omniscient reader's viewpoint ], izuminokami kanesada [ touken ranbu ], dabi [ bnha ], unknown [ 李苏骁 ], elliot baek [ zero game ], susabi [ onmyoji ], casar ainante [ empress hunt ], han seojin [ pick me up, infinite gacha ], kouhei tachibana [ psychometrer super sense detective ], felix chamberlain [ i have become the hero's rival ], jurgen [ big apple ] .
      voiceclaim
      haung junjie, christopher sabat, nathan wanger, jake segura .

current injuries / illnesses ━━━━━━ semi-healed from the dog attack .

toyhouse ━━━━━━ none .
      ref images ━━━━━━ none .
    • intelligence ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀
      confidence ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀
      charisma ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀
      creativity ✿✿✿✿❀❀❀❀❀❀
      empathy ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀
      humor ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀
      positive traits
      charming, passionate, imaginative, supportive, adaptive, practical, spontaneous, rational, independent, protective, loyal, trustworthy .
      neutral traits
      curious, sensitive, self-sacrificing, stubborn, sarcastic, pessimistic .
      negative traits
      self-critical, unpredictable, reserved, blunt, reckless, insensitive, rude, competitive, aloof .

mason is a man of many secrets, misunderstood and tormented by memories. terrified to let others in, too afraid to bare his soul to another, only to be betrayed, or worse; killed. he is a hopeless soul, too afraid to be happy. how could a monster be happy ? he ruined the lives of many. just by being born, it seemed. he was broken, but there was a tiny spark of resilience, and wanting to prove them wrong. he is a pessimist, with little hope of the future, but with others ? he'll wring their necks for losing hope. mason's a hypocrite. he has no self-preservation for himself with the desire to protect others. if he cannot have a happy ending, then he'll make damn sure everyone else does. no one deserves to suffer. not alone. not like him. he'll raise hell if he has to. he is just as stubborn with a permanent scowl upon ivory-hued lips. a knack for sarcasm, and his mason-like charm. he is a force to be reckoned with. with a competitive aura paired with spontaneous and reckless nature, mason gets into all sorts of trouble. most ending in him getting injured. not that he cares all that much .

star-gazing, adventures, exploring, thunderstorms, the sound of the rain, helping others, dark colors, physical affection, fluffy blankets, family / friends, gift-giving, training, sparring, patrolling, fighting .
      dislikes
      being alone, dog muzzles, getting up in the morning ( if he ever does sleep ), being caged like a wild animal, zuzu ( dreaded nickname ), friends getting injured, those who pick on the weak, being told what to do, unable to help others, not being able to protect those he cherishes, a stagnant lifestyle, those who assume / quick to blame, being cooped up in one spot for hours on end, idiots, high-pitched sounds, his mother, easily bruises, his tendency to ignore his own needs and put others before him ( not that he complains all that much ) .

fears
      being muzzled, being caged, victoria ( his mother ), trust broken, losing those he cherishes, chi ( ex-mate ), large crowds, nightmares, physical touch without any warning, becoming a monster, past memories resurfacing, failing to protect those around him, losing himself, dying without a purpose / dying in vain, being shackled .

hobbies
      training, running, taking walks, listening to the sounds of nature, sleeping, star-gazing, exploring, hunting when stressed, sleeping under the stars, hiking, " street fighting ", getting into arguments ( not on purpose ... mostly ) .

habits
      scratching his wrists when overwhelmed, flinches whenever someone raises their hand or touches him without warning, head tilting, dragging a paw through his fur / clutching the strands, scratching his chin, doing everything else but handle his emotions, facepalming, pinching the bridge of his nose, sighing in defeat / annoyance, grumbling, crossing his paws over his chest

strengths
      stealthy, adaptive, physical strength, hardworking, helping others at the drop of a hat, loyalty, high-pain tolerance, fighting, stable paws, night vision, remaining calm in difficult situations, selflessness, parkour, protective / hunting instincts .
      weaknesses
      being alone, sudden movement, lacks self-esteem, self-sacrificing idiot, reckless, bottling his emotions up, unable to rely on others, short of breath / panicky when in closed-off spaces, sudden physical touch, aoi ( his brother ), lacks any self-preservation skills, big crowds ( especially if they're within close proximity ), can't sit still for long periods of time, children ( is surprisingly docile and content around children despite one might think ), overly protective / territoria

༊*·˚ all forgotten 'cause that's all they'll be

tragedy says ...

i'm trying . i'm trying really fucking hard , but i can't pretend it doesn't hurt when it really does .

lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. posuere sollicitudin aliquam ultrices sagittis orci. sagittis purus sit amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc congue nisi. massa massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit. quisque sagittis purus sit amet. in eu mi bibendum neque egestas congue. ut eu sem integer vitae justo eget magna fermentum. pharetra diam sit amet nisl suscipit adipiscing bibendum est ultricies. lacus suspendisse faucibus interdum posuere lorem. in fermentum et sollicitudin ac orci. commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis. sit amet dictum sit amet justo. massa massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit dolor magna. dictum non consectetur a erat nam at lectus. sed enim ut sem viverra aliquet eget sit amet tellus. praesent elementum facilisis leo vel fringilla est ullamcorper eget nulla. mauris vitae ultricies leo integer. nunc mi ipsum faucibus vitae. commodo quis imperdiet massa tincidunt. morbi tempus iaculis urna id volutpat.

sed risus pretium quam vulputate dignissim. turpis egestas sed tempus urna. ridiculus mus mauris vitae ultricies leo integer malesuada nunc vel. urna porttitor rhoncus dolor purus. convallis convallis tellus id interdum velit laoreet. quis viverra nibh cras pulvinar mattis. vel turpis nunc eget lorem dolor sed viverra ipsum nunc. vivamus arcu felis bibendum ut tristique et. mattis rhoncus urna neque viverra justo. nisi scelerisque eu ultrices vitae auctor. vitae semper quis lectus nulla at volutpat diam ut venenatis. arcu dui vivamus arcu felis. ultrices neque ornare aenean euismod elementum.

malesuada nunc vel risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus. amet nulla facilisi morbi tempus iaculis urna. est pellentesque elit ullamcorper dignissim cras tincidunt. erat velit scelerisque in dictum non. diam donec adipiscing tristique risus nec feugiat in fermentum. nisl nunc mi ipsum faucibus. arcu non sodales neque sodales ut etiam sit. donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non. duis ut diam quam nulla porttitor. nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel pretium lectus quam id. ipsum a arcu cursus vitae congue mauris rhoncus aenean. commodo elit at imperdiet dui accumsan sit amet nulla. enim diam vulputate ut pharetra sit amet aliquam id diam. elementum integer enim neque volutpat ac tincidunt. sagittis id consectetur purus ut faucibus pulvinar elementum integer. nisi porta lorem mollis aliquam ut porttitor. bibendum est ultricies integer quis auctor elit. penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus. quam nulla porttitor massa id neque.

༊*·˚ now there's only one thing i can do fight until the end like i promised to

biological parents
    victoria x havardur .
    step-parents
    akio .
    adoptive parents
    youkai x sinikka .

biological siblings
    aoi, cassandra .
    step-siblings
    none .
    adoptive siblings
    yuhwa, yukio .

relatives
    none .

relationship status
    single .

mate
    chi ( ex ), lyra .
    crush
    none .
    dating
    keane, kavan, kaede, kaoru-ren .

taking interest in
    developing .

biological offspring
    hikaru, akira, riku .
    adoptive offspring
    azumi .

mentored by
    none .
    mentoring
    none .
    previously mentored
    none .

friends
    answer
    enemies
    sui, kyungmin, sebastian .
    dislikes
    chi, victoria .

༊*·˚ wishing there was something left to lose this could be the day i die for you

• powerplay ━━━━━━ answer

will ( not ) start fights ━━━━━━ will start fights .
      will ( not ) end fights ━━━━━━ will end fights .
      will ( not ) flee ━━━━━━ will not flee .
      will ( not ) show mercy ━━━━━━ will show mercy .
      will ( not ) kill if necessary ━━━━━━ will kill if necessary .

show to earn trust ━━━━━━ often done through action or words, but most definitely through long-term interaction .
      how easy to gain trust ━━━━━━ rather difficult, but isn't impossible.

main / kill / capture ? ━━━━━━ please ask !

looking / not looking ━━━━━━ looking .

easy / hard to form platonic relationships ━━━━━━ easy to form platonic relationships
      easy / hard to form romantic relationships ━━━━━━ easy to form romantic relationships .

penned by ━━━━━━ @blueblossomtea

• mbti type
      isfp / istp .

alignment
      chaotic good .

hogwarts
      gryffindor .
      faction
      dauntless .
      fire / lightning .

love language
      heavily revolves around trust and physical affection. he isn't one to shy away from touch when he trusts his partner(s) enough. they're someone he moves mountains for. someone to give small gifts to and bring them on little adventures whether that's going on scavenger hunts or exploring places like creeks or caves. he also doesn't mind sleeping the entire day away .

spotify ━━━━━━ xxx .
      pinterest ━━━━━━ xxx .

༊*·˚ what do you see before it's over ?

SONG TITLE ━━━━━━ artist

CROSSFIRE ━━━━━━ stephen
    MAN OR A MONSTER ━━━━━━ sam tinnesz
    NOTHING BREAKS LIKE A HEART ━━━━━━ sea girls
    DEAD MAN WALKING ━━━━━━ city wolf
    DIE FOR YOU ━━━━━━ valorant
    BORN FOR THIS ━━━━━━ the scoret
    ANTIHERO ━━━━━━ aviva
    WHERE THE SHADOWS END ━━━━━━ banners
    OUT OF CONTROL ━━━━━━ zebrahead
    FIGHTER ━━━━━━ future royalty
    TIL MY TIME IS UP ━━━━━━ future royalty
    USED TO BE ━━━━━━ arrows to athens
    ANTHEM FOR THE BROKEN ━━━━━━ missio

༊*·˚ blinding flashes getting closer wish that i had something left to lose

THREAD TITLE ━━━━━━ description goes here

༊*·˚ this could be the day i die for you

Code:
    [box=80%][fleft][fleft][color=#313742].[/color][size=13px][font=arial black][color=#45526F][i]you save everyone[/i][/color][/font][/size] [color=#00000a]———[/color][color=#000431]—[/color][color=#011752]—[/color][color=#1d4199]—[/color][color=#53789E]—[/color][color=#92BAD2]—[/color][color=#b3bcef]—[/color][/fleft]
    [img height=480px; width=300px]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/963585938796191794/1081429870548095097/mason_posting_template_photo..jpg[/img]
    [fright][color=#b3bcef]—[/color][color=#92BAD2]—[/color][color=#53789E]—[/color][color=#1d4199]—[/color][color=#011752]—[/color][color=#000431]—[/color][color=#00000a]———[/color] [size=13px][font=arial black][color=#7389BA][i]but who saves you[/i][/color][/font][/size][color=#313742].[/color][/fright][/fleft][color=#7389BA]▵[/color] ———————— [color=#7389BA][size=5]◮[/size][/color] ———————— [color=#7389BA]▵[/color]
    [box=55%][height=442px][justify][font=time new roman][size=3][color=#B8C4DC]lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. posuere sollicitudin aliquam ultrices sagittis orci. sagittis purus sit amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc congue nisi. massa massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit. quisque sagittis purus sit amet. in eu mi bibendum neque egestas congue. ut eu sem integer vitae justo eget magna fermentum. pharetra diam sit amet nisl suscipit adipiscing bibendum est ultricies. lacus suspendisse faucibus interdum posuere lorem. in fermentum et sollicitudin ac orci. commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis. sit amet dictum sit amet justo. massa massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit dolor magna. dictum non consectetur a erat nam at lectus. sed enim ut sem viverra aliquet eget sit amet tellus. praesent elementum facilisis leo vel fringilla est ullamcorper eget nulla. mauris vitae ultricies leo integer. nunc mi ipsum faucibus vitae. commodo quis imperdiet massa tincidunt. morbi tempus iaculis urna id volutpat.

sed risus pretium quam vulputate dignissim. turpis egestas sed tempus urna. ridiculus mus mauris vitae ultricies leo integer malesuada nunc vel. urna porttitor rhoncus dolor purus. convallis convallis tellus id interdum velit laoreet. quis viverra nibh cras pulvinar mattis. vel turpis nunc eget lorem dolor sed viverra ipsum nunc. vivamus arcu felis bibendum ut tristique et. mattis rhoncus urna neque viverra justo. nisi scelerisque eu ultrices vitae auctor. vitae semper quis lectus nulla at volutpat diam ut venenatis. arcu dui vivamus arcu felis. ultrices neque ornare aenean euismod elementum.[/size][right]

[color=#007fff]thoughts[/color] [color=#011752]speech[/color][/color][/right][/font][/justify][/height][/box][/box]

Last edited:
5b5f707dd75d6d48a0cbf176c3e4aa83.jpg

• Copy_of_Pink_and_Tan_Flowers_Modern_Artisan_Business_X-Frame_Banner_4.jpg
    ༊*·˚ soldier on, achilles, achilles, come down

046518cc46c2ea9485313b16187a4030.gif

☄. *. ⋆ i prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery .

— unknown

༊*·˚ won't you get up off, get up off the roof ?

• birth name
      keane ( " fighter ; sharp , keen wit " ) .
      current name
      keane ( " fighter ; sharp , keen wit " ) .
      future name
      lionfire ( " bold , regal , wise ; strong , loyal , cooperative " + " fierce , bold , passionate " ) .

nicknames
      kea, ken, keeny, kee, spark plug, pop rocks, firecracker, rubes, fiesty kitten .

human name
      keane valiente where keane means " fighter ; sharp , keen wit " while valiente means " brave " .

d.o.b
      october thirtieth .

sex
      male .
      pronouns
      masculine .

sexuality
      gay .
      orientation
      demiromantic .

clan
      none .
      role / rank
      rogue ( loner ) .

aging system ━━━━━━ every other month on the 30th .
      monogamist or polyamorous ━━━━━━ polyamorous .

━━━━━━ thoughts speech

• keane_icon.png
      strength ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀
      stamina ✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀❀
      agility ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀
      hunting ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀
      swimming ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀
      climbing ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀
      grace ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀
      stealth ✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀❀
      healing ✿✿✿❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
      height
      50cm .
      length
      101cm .

fur color
      tricolor of obsidian black, tabby orange, and pearly white splattered across his muscular frame with splotches of white dusting his muzzle, cheeks, and upper chest .
      eye color
      sharp yellow hues that glow beneath the moon's rays, contrasting against his tricolored pelt .

skin tone
      a dark peach that's visible on his paw pads / nose .

scent
      smokey caramel & brunt sugar .

scars / markings
      scars and gashes in a variety of lengths and widths scattered across his frame in a disorganized pattern, some crisscrossing while others are diagonal, vertical, and or horizontal. keane especially hates it when the weather gets cold, causing the variety of scars decorating his frame to tighten and become painful, often as ghost pains that leave him unable to move or grow uncomfortable. a series of scars decorate his arms and upper shoulders [ ref / ref ] followed by numerous gashes along his muscular frame [ ref ]. a large x shaped scar that centers just below his pectorals, right in the center where it stretches out across his frame curling around his hips and stopping just before they curl around his shoulders. various bite marks decorate his caramelized skin, followed by frayed circular-shaped scars that appear puffy from spears and other objects impaling his frame. a more evident scar ( right side ) is the jagged porcelain-hued scar that begins just in the middle of his neck ( towards the back ) and curls upward, stopping just in the center of his cheek [ ref ] .
      accessories
      none .

breed
      maine coon .

body type
      answer

distinguished feature
      tortoiseshell tricolored pattern .
      prominent feature
      yellow hues .

ailments
      nightmares, insomnia, ptsd, minor depression, panic attacks, and pulmonary fibrosis ( when the lung tissue has become damaged and scarred resulting in thick / stiff tissue that makes it difficult for the lungs to work properly, once worsened it becomes progressively harder to breath ) .

faceclaim
      katsuki bakugou [ bnha ], gilgamesh [ fate ], callisto regulus [ villains are destined to die ] .
      voiceclaim
      clifford chapin, grant george, lee felix .

current injuries / illnesses ━━━━━━ still recovering from the dog attack / prior attack .

toyhouse ━━━━━━ none .
      ref images ━━━━━━ none .
    • intelligence ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀
      confidence ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀
      charisma ✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀❀❀
      creativity ✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀❀❀
      empathy ✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀❀
      humor ✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀❀❀
      positive traits
      loyal, reliable, protective, compassionate, organized, practical, realistic, analytical, observant, charismatic, fierce, commanding, passionate, integrity, accountable, thoughtful, focused, highly motivated, rational, strategist .
      neutral traits
      strong-willed, honest, stubborn, sarcastic, hardworking, selfish, pessimistic, competitive, outspoken, aggressive, reckless, honest, intolerant, spontaneous, assertive, territorial, rebellious, pride .
      negative traits
      judgmental, short-tempered, unpredictable, self-sacrificing, insensitive, defensive, impulsive, crude, arrogant, ruthless, impatient, cold, blood lust .

keane is a misunderstood individual, known for his crude personality that leads to many scowling at him and cursing his name with a permanent scowl upon their lips at the mere mention of the sandy blond. despite his aggressive nature, keane is a man who is thoughtful and compassionate. simply noted that keane is like an onion with layers of complications emotions and defensive walls so high that only the highly motivated can scale and reach his liquid gold center. a will to motivate and protect others, even if he's tossing out threats he doesn't really mean ( but they don't know that ). he is nothing more than a willing individual ready to take charge of a situation, emitting a dangerous sense of calmness in dangerous situations. he is a rock that cannot be moved. something people look to when things go up in flames. someone who can be emotionally constipated ( mason's words not his ), but keane wants nothing more than to feel anger than dwell on the festering despair and sadness of losing his pod mates and younger brother. the very people that raised him were ripped out of his grasp with no warning. regardless, keane isn't the greatest with his emotions, but that doesn't mean he doesn't feel them or express them in his own way. he's prone to hiding them behind a mask, viewing it as a weakness that doesn't need to be known to others. he was the unmovable rock, remember ? he can't afford to be weak. despite saying otherwise, keane thrives off of being around others. even if he's not the most pleasant person to be around, he hates being alone with nothing, but the sound of his own thoughts wedging deeper into his self-hatred and insecurities. keane is a man of many things, but foremost, he's human ( or as much as he can be ). he's stubborn and rude, but he's loyal. although he can be uncooperative, one day he'll learn to cooperate with others. a slow, but gradual process. a man willing to protect his family, but most of all, keane is someone who would never leave one behind. a flickering flame that seems to never go out despite all that's been thrown at him. he's strong-willed, and damn well determined to see things through .

long swims, traveling, exploring, star-gazing, hunting, roughhousing, working out, early runs, competitions, sharing tongue w/ friends, watching the sunset, antagonizing the enemy, physical affection, basketball ( cat version ), mountain climbing, showing-off, street fighting, volleyball ( cat version ), sparring, snakes, spicy fish, hot weather, family ( his newfound clowder ), kiwi, cuddling, actions over words .
      dislikes
      stagnant lifestyle, being cooped up in one spot for long periods of time, being caged / treated like a monster, those unable to let things go ( constantly reminding him of things he's done ), high-pitched sounds, mason's lack of self-preservation, idiots, people not understanding the word 'no', his personal bubble being evaded without permission, his biological parents, getting sick, those assuming they know him when they really don't, his privacy being exposed ( despite his outlandish personality - keane is very private ), stuffy noses, those unable to hold themselves accountable for the shit they did, various nicknames kavan and mason have come up with ( swears he'll blow their asses up one of these days ), unable to protect those he cherishes, humans, being dirty, leaning on others .

fears
      being caged, losing the few he cherishes, being shackled down, failure, hospitals / vets, opening up to others, being betrayed, centipedes, being forgotten, not being enough, letting someone in only to be abandoned, anything out of his control, killing someone by accident, being muzzled, frogs, protectiveness .

hobbies
      sparring, combat training, running, listening to nature's music, star-gazing, watching the sunset, exploring, mountain climbing, street fighting, agility training, being high-up, treasure hunting .

habits
      popping / cracking his bones, grumbling, running a paw through his fur, scowling, glaring, tilting his head, yelling, pinching the bridge of his nose, crossing his paws over his chest, forehead bumps, slapping people upside the head, calling people who get injured ( or self-sacrificing ) " dumbasses " or " idiots " .

strengths
      strong moral compass, battle strategist, adaptive, loyal, protectiveness, organized, strong leadership skills, commanding presence, communication skills, outspoken / assertive, physical strength, hand-to-hand combat, various knowledge in fighting tactics, high pain tolerance, hunting, intelligence, various levels of calmness depending on the situation, strong-willed, hunting, calculative .
      weaknesses
      lungs ( when his illness begins to take shape ), stubbornness, impatient, competitiveness, inferior complex, ruthlessness / bloodlust, aggressive, intolerant, insensitive, mason / kavan, self-sacrificing, self-esteem, expressing himself properly, bottling up his emotions, unable to relax all that much, his health catching up to him, being entirely alone, fear of failure, taking the brunt of things, easily provoked, colder weather / climate, himself, rebellious .

༊*·˚ loathe the way they light candles in rome

tragedy says ...

don't give up . you've still got a couple of motherfuckers to prove wrong .

lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. posuere sollicitudin aliquam ultrices sagittis orci. sagittis purus sit amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc congue nisi. massa massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit. quisque sagittis purus sit amet. in eu mi bibendum neque egestas congue. ut eu sem integer vitae justo eget magna fermentum. pharetra diam sit amet nisl suscipit adipiscing bibendum est ultricies. lacus suspendisse faucibus interdum posuere lorem. in fermentum et sollicitudin ac orci. commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis. sit amet dictum sit amet justo. massa massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit dolor magna. dictum non consectetur a erat nam at lectus. sed enim ut sem viverra aliquet eget sit amet tellus. praesent elementum facilisis leo vel fringilla est ullamcorper eget nulla. mauris vitae ultricies leo integer. nunc mi ipsum faucibus vitae. commodo quis imperdiet massa tincidunt. morbi tempus iaculis urna id volutpat.

sed risus pretium quam vulputate dignissim. turpis egestas sed tempus urna. ridiculus mus mauris vitae ultricies leo integer malesuada nunc vel. urna porttitor rhoncus dolor purus. convallis convallis tellus id interdum velit laoreet. quis viverra nibh cras pulvinar mattis. vel turpis nunc eget lorem dolor sed viverra ipsum nunc. vivamus arcu felis bibendum ut tristique et. mattis rhoncus urna neque viverra justo. nisi scelerisque eu ultrices vitae auctor. vitae semper quis lectus nulla at volutpat diam ut venenatis. arcu dui vivamus arcu felis. ultrices neque ornare aenean euismod elementum.

malesuada nunc vel risus commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus. amet nulla facilisi morbi tempus iaculis urna. est pellentesque elit ullamcorper dignissim cras tincidunt. erat velit scelerisque in dictum non. diam donec adipiscing tristique risus nec feugiat in fermentum. nisl nunc mi ipsum faucibus. arcu non sodales neque sodales ut etiam sit. donec ultrices tincidunt arcu non. duis ut diam quam nulla porttitor. nibh ipsum consequat nisl vel pretium lectus quam id. ipsum a arcu cursus vitae congue mauris rhoncus aenean. commodo elit at imperdiet dui accumsan sit amet nulla. enim diam vulputate ut pharetra sit amet aliquam id diam. elementum integer enim neque volutpat ac tincidunt. sagittis id consectetur purus ut faucibus pulvinar elementum integer. nisi porta lorem mollis aliquam ut porttitor. bibendum est ultricies integer quis auctor elit. penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes nascetur ridiculus mus. quam nulla porttitor massa id neque.

༊*·˚ but love the sweet air of the votives

biological parents
    lillemor, keahi .
    step-parents
    none .
    adoptive parents
    none .

biological siblings
    striker, evangeline .
    step-siblings
    none .
    adoptive siblings
    none .

relatives
    none .

relationship status
    taken .

mate
    none .
    crush
    developing .
    dating
    mason, kavan, kaede, kaoru-ren .

taking interest in
    developing .

biological offspring
    none .
    adoptive offspring
    none .

mentored by
    none .
    mentoring
    none .
    previously mentored
    none .

friends
    yuhwa, yukio, youkai .
    enemies
    victoria, sebastian, chi, kyungmin .
    dislikes
    castor, pollux .

༊*·˚ hurt and grieve but don't suffer alone

• powerplay ━━━━━━ answer

will ( not ) start fights ━━━━━━ will start fights .
      will ( not ) end fights ━━━━━━ will not end fights .
      will ( not ) flee ━━━━━━ will not flee .
      will ( not ) show mercy ━━━━━━ will not show mercy .
      will ( not ) kill if necessary ━━━━━━ will kill if necessary .

show to earn trust ━━━━━━ earning his trust takes immense dedication through one's actions .
      how easy to gain trust ━━━━━━ not easy to gain his trust, but with the right methods, he'll be one of the most loyal / fierce friends you'll ever have .

looking / not looking ━━━━━━ looking .

easy / hard to form platonic relationships ━━━━━━ hard to form platonic relationships .
      easy / hard to form romantic relationships ━━━━━━ hard to form romantic relationships .

• mbti type
      estj / entj .

alignment
      chaotic good .

hogwarts
      gryffindor .
      faction
      dauntless .
      fire / lightning .

love language
      keane is a man of few words, but strongly values actions over anything else. he isn't the greatest when it comes to expressing his emotions, but he can sure as hell show it through various methods of affection and doing little things to express his love .

spotify ━━━━━━ xxx .
      pinterest ━━━━━━ xxx .

༊*·˚ engage with the pain as a motive, today, of all days, see

SONG TITLE ━━━━━━ artist

UNSTOPPABLE ━━━━━━ the score
    ALL THIS POWER ━━━━━━ war*hall
    HEROES RISE ━━━━━━ tommee profitt
    LEADING THE PACK ━━━━━━ sam tinnesz
    FIGHT ON ━━━━━━ sam tinnesz
    WHO I AM ━━━━━━ the score
    LET ME BE YOUR SUPERHERO ━━━━━━ smash into pieces
    HEROES ━━━━━━ zayde wolf
    MAKING OF A LEGEND ━━━━━━ the phantoms
    THE LAST OF THE ONES ━━━━━━ fall out boy
    COURTESY CALL ━━━━━━ thousand foot krutch
    WHATEVER IT TAKES ━━━━━━ imagine dragons
    OH NO ! ━━━━━━ marina
    RISE ━━━━━━ league of legends
    MIDDLE FINGER ━━━━━━ bohnes
    MY DEMONS ━━━━━━ starset

༊*·˚ how the most dangerous thing is to love

༊*·˚ how you will heal and you'll rise above

Code:
    [box=80%][fleft][fleft][color=#313742].[/color][size=13px][font=arial black][color=#501111][i]if i can still breathe[/i][/color][/font][/size] [color=#610000]———[/color][color=#690000]—[/color][color=#720000]—[/color][color=#7A0001]—[/color][color=#830001]—[/color][color=#8B0001]—[/color][color=#c61a09]—[/color][/fleft]
    [img height=480px; width=300px]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/963585938796191794/1081431430829191269/keane_posting_template_photo..jpg[/img]
    [fright][color=#d4af37]—[/color][color=#bf9e32]—[/color][color=#aa8c2c]—[/color][color=#947a27]—[/color][color=#7f6921]—[/color][color=#6a581c]—[/color][color=#554616]———[/color] [size=13px][font=arial black][color=#daa520][i]i'm fucking fine[/i][/color][/font][/size][color=#313742].[/color][/fright][/fleft][color=#000000]▵[/color] ———————— [color=#000000][size=5]◮[/size][/color] ———————— [color=#000000]▵[/color]
    [box=55%][height=442px][justify][font=time new roman][size=3][color=#171717]lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. posuere sollicitudin aliquam ultrices sagittis orci. sagittis purus sit amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc congue nisi. massa massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit. quisque sagittis purus sit amet. in eu mi bibendum neque egestas congue. ut eu sem integer vitae justo eget magna fermentum. pharetra diam sit amet nisl suscipit adipiscing bibendum est ultricies. lacus suspendisse faucibus interdum posuere lorem. in fermentum et sollicitudin ac orci. commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis. sit amet dictum sit amet justo. massa massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit dolor magna. dictum non consectetur a erat nam at lectus. sed enim ut sem viverra aliquet eget sit amet tellus. praesent elementum facilisis leo vel fringilla est ullamcorper eget nulla. mauris vitae ultricies leo integer. nunc mi ipsum faucibus vitae. commodo quis imperdiet massa tincidunt. morbi tempus iaculis urna id volutpat.

sed risus pretium quam vulputate dignissim. turpis egestas sed tempus urna. ridiculus mus mauris vitae ultricies leo integer malesuada nunc vel. urna porttitor rhoncus dolor purus. convallis convallis tellus id interdum velit laoreet. quis viverra nibh cras pulvinar mattis. vel turpis nunc eget lorem dolor sed viverra ipsum nunc. vivamus arcu felis bibendum ut tristique et. mattis rhoncus urna neque viverra justo. nisi scelerisque eu ultrices vitae auctor. vitae semper quis lectus nulla at volutpat diam ut venenatis. arcu dui vivamus arcu felis. ultrices neque ornare aenean euismod elementum.[/size][right]

[color=#a70000]thoughts[/color] [color=#d4af37]speech[/color][/color][/right][/font][/justify][/height][/box][/box]

Last edited:
ade3c3448f5d59fbf88a03a5c742bea0.jpg

༊*·˚ i'm sending the raven, black bird in the sky sending a signal that i'm here, some sign of life

75c0e08f175c0a2073f7fc20cc4e74c4.gif

☄. *. ⋆ i wish that i could say i am a light that never goes out, but i flicker from time to time.

— unknown

༊*·˚ i'm sending a message of feathers and bone just let me know i'm not forgotten out here alone

• birth name
      kavan.
      current name
      kavan.
      future name
      owlheart whereas owl means " intelligence, logical, reserved, mysterious, good fighter, good hunter " while heart means " loyal, kind, passionate. "

nicknames
      kav.

human birth name
      kavan dragomir whereas kavan means " handsome, top of mountain, water / poem " while dragomir means " precious, peace, world. "

human alias
      rhys yuan whereas rhys means " ardour, anthusiam " while 元 ( yuan ) means " head; chief; first; primary. "
      human title
      the grimm reaper, firestarter, the raven, the hellhound, alpha.

alias
      rhys.
      title
      grimm reaper.

d.o.b
      january sixteenth.

sex
      male.
      pronouns
      masculine.

sexuality
      gay.
      orientation
      panromantic.

clan
      none.
      role / rank
      loner.

species
      maine coon.

aging system ━━━━━━ 16th ( every other month ).
      monogamist or polyamorous ━━━━━━ polyamorous.

━━━━━━ thoughts speech

• kavan_visiual.png
      strength ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀
      stamina ✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀❀❀
      agility ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀
      hunting ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀
      swimming ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀
      climbing ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀
      grace ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀
      stealth ✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀❀
      healing ✿❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
      height
      55cm.
      length
      111cm.

fur color
      brown tabby of various shades of chocolate and mocha hues.
      eye color
      bright yellow almond-shaped hues that glisten with mischief and flirty charisma.

skin tone
      light brown hue that coats his nose and his calloused paw pads.

scent
      amber.

body modifications
      none.
      scars / markings
      collection of gashes ( variety of lengths and widths ) scattered across his frame. often in a disorganized pattern with chaotic edges, long thin-like, burn-like markings, and crisscrossed patterns that are diagonal across his body. some are more " puffy " than others, while others are nothing more than discolored scars. often times they have a tendency to itch and feel tight, suffocating him for hours on end until the awful feeling goes away. in addition, a collection of scars of varying sizes and shapes, the majority being small yet thin-like diamond shapes. one being particularly deep spanning from just above his right hip, stretching across to his left side, ending just as his neck meets his jaw. there are various scars scattered across his muzzle, some, in particular, more deeper along the bridge of his nose with a knicked right ear and a tattered left ear.
      accessories
      kavan has various burrs stuck to his ears to represent " earrings " along the outer edge of his ears, nestled between torn flesh.

distinguished feature
      his large, muscular frame that towers of some, if not the majority of those he meets.
      prominent feature
      his bright yellow almond-shaped hues that contrast against his brown-hued fur.

ailments
      nightmares, ptsd, insomnia, and a mild case of depression.

current injuries / illnesses ━━━━━━ pending.

toyhouse ━━━━━━ none.
      ref images ━━━━━━ none.

• kavan_visiual.png

height
      195.6cm ( 6'5" ).
      weight
      59kg ( 132lbs ).

hair color
      auburn-hued hair that frames his diamond-shaped face w/ high cheekbones and a pointed chin. although kavan did bear chestnut-hued locks, that gradually faded to auburn. but it was during his youth when kavan bore silver-grey-hued locks.
      eye color
      with sharp chocolate mocha-like hues [ ref ] that seem to lighten beneath the sunlight, turning black-like when pissed.

skin tone
      ivory skin that's rough and calloused from years of hard work but can darken significantly depending on the amount of time he spends outside. rough and scabbed from countless injuries and endless training.

scent
      amber.

body modifications
      a reddish-brown chinese dragon tattoo that starts at his wrist, wrapping around his arm until the head of the dragon rests on his right shoulder blade [ ref ].
      scars
      collection of gashes ( variety of lengths and widths ) scattered across his frame. often in a disorganized pattern with chaotic edges, long thin-like, burn-like markings, and crisscrossed patterns that are diagonal across his body. some are more " puffy " than others, while others are nothing more than discolored scars. often times they have a tendency to itch and feel tight, suffocating him for hours on end until the awful feeling goes away. often feeling disgusted yet grateful for the scars that decorate his body. collection of scars of varying sizes and shapes, the majority being small yet thin-like diamond shapes. one being particularly deep spanning from just above his right hip, stretching across to his left pectoral, just above the mammilla.
      accessories
      collection of bands ranging from ruby red to ebony-like hues, although he doesn't often wear them, but he will from time to time. does have his ears pierced with one large circular stud-like earring followed by a smaller black circular stud-like earring just above it [ ref ]. another series of lip rings followed by a thing silver chain attached to his collar [ ref ] but kavan only wears such accessories when the time is right.

body type
      a mesomorphic build with broad shoulders. a lean yet muscular appearance with evident muscle, yet visible bone along the spine and ribcage can be seen.

distinguished feature
      his plump-like lips.
      prominent feature
      his chocolate mocha-like hues scream an undeniable sense of kindness yet a flare of dangerousness.

ailments
      nightmares, ptsd, insomnia, and a mild case of depression.

faceclaim
      euntae hwang [ unholy blood ], natsuya kirishima [ free ! ], unknown [ aukoooo ].
      voiceclaim
      kim jongin, oceanfromtheblue.
    • intelligence ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀
      confidence ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀
      charisma ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀
      creativity ✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀❀❀
      empathy ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀
      humor ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿❀❀❀
      positive traits
      knowledgeable, charismatic, energetic, expressive, spontaneous, clever, innovative, hardworking, open-minded, unconventional, confident, creative.
      neutral traits
      stubborn, sarcastic, curious, flirtatious, ambivert.
      negative traits
      insensitive, intolerant, reckless, self-critical, argumentative, rebellious.

kavan was a male with a charismatic twinkle in his eyes, often complimenting others ( or flirting ). he is a man of many secrets, hidden behind cheeky grins and sarcasm. he craved adventure. the trill of the unknown. it calmed him unlike anything else. which is why he was so spontaneous and energetic. but as long as he stood beside his brothers, anything was possible. kavan is a family man, through and through. being the eldest of three. he took on the responsibility of providing for them and others. no matter who it was, kavan would always offer a helping hand. no one deserves to suffer alone. not while he was still kicking, dammit. despite his confidence, the auburn-haired male can be just as critical of himself. he strives to be better for the people counting on him. he was open-minded with a mind that reeled with new ideas, some that seemed impossible, but kavan always enjoyed proving them wrong. he was competitive as he was selfless. kavan ( like his brothers ) carried a strong sense of justice and protectiveness, but he'd do it by any means necessary. if he had to get his hands a little dirty, then so be it. as long as they were safe and away from the dangers of death. he didn't care. although kavan enjoys the little things in life, knowing too well just how simple things can be taken away. he spends every day like it would be his last, whether that's spending time with friends ( and strangers ) or doing a simple task. he's learned not to take life for granted, even if he feels like the world is falling apart. he can do nothing but move on and hope to the gods that there's something worthwhile.

red spider lilies, working out, taking long walks, thunderstorms, dancing in the rain, helping others, dark colors, physical affection, babysitting, cuddles / forehead bumps, warm weather, being around people, adventures ( traveling / exploring ), hunting, family ( clowder ), brothers ( adriel / aleksander ), night hunting, running, close-combat training, forests, the stars, gardens.
      dislikes
      being alone, caring about others ( only for it to slap him in the face ), realizing people take his kindness for granted, people who pick on others, being caged like a wild animal, seeing his friends hurt, constantly doubting himself, cold weather ( although he does enjoy bundling up in the colder seasons, just not his favorite weather ), ghost pains, getting lost in the past ( sometimes its a good thing and sometimes it isn't ), betrayal ( he's had to deal with it once, and he'd much rather never have to deal with the gut-wrenching betrayal of someone he thought he could trust ), worrying others, stagnant lifestyle ( craves adventure ), being cooped up in one spot for long periods of time, high-pitched sounds.

fears
      being caged, being alone / forgotten, being unable to protect everyone, blaming himself for other's misfortunes / wishing he'd gotten there sooner, losing the people he cares for, failure, constant nightmares, terrified of losing his brothers / clowder / boyfriends, dog muzzles, being shackled, the basement, water, the sensation of drowning.

hobbies
      street racing ( as in cats running and whoever wins gets whatever was tossed into the pile like trinkets and food ), running, taking walks, helping others, analyzing escape plans, hanging out with friends, taking long runs to clear his head, exploring, spending time with his friends, early-morning hunts with his brothers ( and sometimes his boyfriends ), hiking, training.

habits
      biting the inside of his cheek when in thought, head tilting in confusion, dragging a paw through his fur / clutching the strands, digging his claws into the ground when overwhelmed, worrying his bottom lip, various cat sounds.

strengths
      physical combat, flexibility, adaptive, physical strength, hardworking, helping others at the drop of a hat, loyalty, high-pain tolerance, accurate aim, parkour, socially comfortable, calm in crisis / difficult situation, stable paws, night vision.
      weaknesses
      being alone, his brothers are his greatest weakness, seeing himself as a failure, self-sacrificing, reckless, getting hooked on negative emotions until they consume him until there's nothing left, bottling his emotions up, unable to rely on others, short of breath / panicky when in closed-off spaces, a tendency to doubt himself, acts without thinking or planning when others are in danger; all caution is thrown out the wind, lacks any self-preservation skills, fast metabolism, loud / high-pitched sounds, strong odors ( causes nausea and migraines ).

༊*·˚ the air is cold, the night is long

tragedy says ...

as long as we don't die, this is gonna be one hell of a story.

༊*·˚ i feel like i might fade into the dawn fade until i'm gone

• biological parents
      shahrokh.
      step-parents
      calla.
      adoptive parents
      none.

biological siblings
      adriel, aleksander.
      step-siblings
      aylin.
      adoptive siblings
      none.

biological relatives
      none.
      other relatives
      none.

relationship status
      taken.

mate
      developing.
      crush
      developing.
      dating
      mason, keane, kaede, kaoru-ren.

biological offspring
      none.
      adoptive offspring
      raelynn.

friends
      yuhwa, yukio, duskpool.
      enemies
      victoria, chi, sebastian.
      dislikes
      pending.

• haven't properly met yet
      loathes
      fearful of
      uneasy / unnerved by
      nervous towards
      dislikes
      suspicious of
      rivalry
      jealous of
      envious of
      distrustful of
      annoyed by
      weirded out by
      confused / unsure of
      complicated feelings
      wishes to know better
      shy towards
      respects
      comfortable with
      enjoys being with
      trusts
      finds entertaining
      friends with
      close friends with
      feels safe around
      like family
      family
      protective of
      admires
      platonic love
      puppy crush
      crushing on
      head-over-heels for
      romantic love

name
      『 hearts 』
      lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. viverra aliquet eget sit amet tellus cras adipiscing. est ante in nibh mauris cursus mattis. amet purus gravida quis blandit turpis cursus. sit amet commodo nulla facilisi nullam vehicula. id eu nisl nunc mi. aliquet eget sit amet tellus cras adipiscing. feugiat nibh sed pulvinar proin gravida hendrerit lectus a.

name
      『 hearts 』
      lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. viverra aliquet eget sit amet tellus cras adipiscing. est ante in nibh mauris cursus mattis. amet purus gravida quis blandit turpis cursus. sit amet commodo nulla facilisi nullam vehicula. id eu nisl nunc mi. aliquet eget sit amet tellus cras adipiscing. feugiat nibh sed pulvinar proin gravida hendrerit lectus a.

name
      『 hearts 』

༊*·˚ i'm sending a raven with blood on its wings

• powerplay ━━━━━━ peaceful / healing powerful is alright ! anything above that, please ask !

will ( not ) start fights ━━━━━━ will not start fights.
      will ( not ) end fights ━━━━━━ will end fights.
      will ( not ) flee ━━━━━━ will not flee.
      will ( not ) show mercy ━━━━━━ will show mercy.
      will ( not ) kill if necessary ━━━━━━ will kill if necessary.

show to earn trust ━━━━━━ actions speak louder than words, especially if they got on the wrong paw.
      how easy to gain trust ━━━━━━ it can be pretty easy to gain his trust, but it depends on how they met that'll determine how easy or how hard it is to gain his trust.

looking / not looking ━━━━━━ looking.

easy / hard to form platonic relationships ━━━━━━ easy to form platonic relationships.
      easy / hard to form romantic relationships ━━━━━━ hard to form romantic relationships.

• mbti type
      entp / enfp.

alignment
      chaotic good.

hogwarts
      gryffindor.
      faction
      dauntless / abnegation.
      fire.

love language
      kavan's love language is bringing his partners on spontaneous little adventures to showering them with affection and flirtatious remarks. although he's known to call everyone sweetcheeks, only a few have their own special nickname. regardless, affection is very big for kavan whether that's kisses to the temple or nose butting them in the cheek.

spotify ━━━━━━ link here.
      pinterest ━━━━━━ link here.

༊*·˚ hoping it reaches you in time and you know what it means

SONG TITLE ━━━━━━ artist
    FAR FROM HOME ━━━━━━ sam tinnesz
    MADE FOR THIS ━━━━━━ the phantoms
    HEROES ━━━━━━ zayde wolf
    BLEEDING OUT ━━━━━━ imagine dragons
    BRAVE ━━━━━━ zayde wolf
    NEVER STAY DOWN ━━━━━━ unsecret
    LIVING IN THE SHADOWS ━━━━━━ matthew perryman
    TAKE THE FALL ━━━━━━ jaxson gamble
    BROTHER ━━━━━━ kodaline
    EVEN IF IT HURTS ━━━━━━ same tinnesz
    PARANOIA ━━━━━━ neoni
    GALLOWS ━━━━━━ katie garfield
    WHO WILL SAVE YOU ━━━━━━ katie garfield

༊*·˚ 'cause out here in the darkness and out of the light

༊*·˚ if you get to me too late just know that i tried

Code:
    [box=80%][fleft][fleft][color=#313742].[/color][size=13px][font=arial black][color=black][i]a knife ? are you[/i][/color][/font][/size] [color=#050606]———[/color][color=#230606]—[/color][color=#420606]—[/color][color=#5C0606]—[/color][color=#810101]—[/color][color=#941717]—[/color][color=#A32828]—[/color][/fleft]
    [img height=480px; width=300px]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/963585938796191794/1081432368906252348/kavan_posting_template_photo..jpg[/img]
    [fright][color=#A32828]—[/color][color=#941717]—[/color][color=#810101]—[/color][color=#5C0606]—[/color][color=#420606]—[/color][color=#230606]—[/color][color=#050606]———[/color] [size=13px][font=arial black][color=#800000][i]flirting with me ?[/i][/color][/font][/size][color=#313742].[/color][/fright][/fleft][color=#a52a2a]▵[/color] ———————— [color=#a52a2a][size=5]◮[/size][/color] ———————— [color=#a52a2a]▵[/color]
    [box=55%][height=442px][justify][font=time new roman][size=3][color=#f08080]lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. posuere sollicitudin aliquam ultrices sagittis orci. sagittis purus sit amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc congue nisi. massa massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit. quisque sagittis purus sit amet. in eu mi bibendum neque egestas congue. ut eu sem integer vitae justo eget magna fermentum. pharetra diam sit amet nisl suscipit adipiscing bibendum est ultricies. lacus suspendisse faucibus interdum posuere lorem. in fermentum et sollicitudin ac orci. commodo viverra maecenas accumsan lacus vel facilisis. sit amet dictum sit amet justo. massa massa ultricies mi quis hendrerit dolor magna. dictum non consectetur a erat nam at lectus. sed enim ut sem viverra aliquet eget sit amet tellus. praesent elementum facilisis leo vel fringilla est ullamcorper eget nulla. mauris vitae ultricies leo integer. nunc mi ipsum faucibus vitae. commodo quis imperdiet massa tincidunt. morbi tempus iaculis urna id volutpat.

[color=#893f45]thoughts[/color] [color=#a52a2a]speech[/color][/color][/right][/font][/justify][/height][/box][/box]

Last edited: