Npc In Skyclan Rper Request! (closed)

Apr 23, 2023
Hey all! I'm looking for an active Rper for a character named Crowmask in Skyclan! I'm filling in a few blanks, however the rest is up to you guys!!

---------

 HISTORY
Crowmask was born in Skyclan to two loving parents, and as a young child was best friends to FlowerCloud. He would protect her from her bullies, and go on adventures, train together. They were like peas in a pod, almost inseparable.

However, when his mother caught a bad case of white cough, and parished; he became cold. no longer would be interact with the molly or anyone really.

And when Flower and him were stuck on a patrol, and Flower prodded to what was going on, he had told her they were no longer best friends and she was a crybaby, being quite mean.

He can often catch Flowers glances, and he's not aware of her love towards him.

APPEARANCE
A SH black cat, and you can fill in if he has other colours, or the colors of his eyes and so on.

NAME
Crowmask. Crow due to black fur. Mask due to secretive and quiet.

RULES
Please do not kill him off for a while!
Please do not move him to another clan/loner.
He does not have to love Flower back unless it works out that way.
Please try to be active as well!

-----------

Eventually, I do want Flower to approach Crowmask to try to talk to him and it's up to you what you want to do, if you want him to have calmed down, or anything like that! Hell, crow can even approach her!

If there are multiple applications, I will probably pick them out on May 17th? I'm not sure how this would work 💀

BUT ALSO WHOEVER PLAYS HIM GETS A FREE CHIBI DRAWING BY MOI

Last edited: