shop nya's commissions ♡ open slots!

Jan 4, 2023
teehee's my way into here :3c

just to keep this super simplified - i'm opening up a couple commission slots! i am reachable on discord (raenya) for any questions. examples of my fullbodies and designs can be found on my carrd here! icons are experimental at the moment and thus don't have current examples.
  • ♡ please understand that i am a new mother and my priority is my son - turnarounds can be as early as a few days to a few weeks. due to this, i only require payment after the piece is completed, as well as i reserve the right to cancel if i do not feel i can finish your commission in a sufficient amount of time.
    ♡ as this is on tabbytales, i am only readily drawing felines. i have some experience with canines and anthros, however; dm me on discord to inquire about those. prices will likely be the same, i just want to keep this thread simple :)
    ♡ i take payment through paypal, and prices are stated in usd. as stated before, payments will be made once the piece is completed. failure to pay will have you blocked.
    ♡ i will do edits during the sketching/lining/coloring process within reason. minor edits once completed (eg: additional scars) can be done for free, however major edits (eg: missing limbs) will require an additional fee.
    ♡ once paid for, the piece is yours! i do ask to be credited wherever possible. in terms of designs, if you should part with them, all i ask is if the piece i make is not sold for more than purchased. thank you!
  • $20 - simple design, unshaded
    $25 - complicated design, unshaded
    + $5 for shading

simple design characters are considered single colors, unblended multicolors, tabbies, points
    complicated design characters are considered heavily gradiented, chimeras, blended multicolors
    there may be designs that do not fit this binary so clearly; dm me on discord for an inquiry and we'll come to a conclusion together!
    i do require either clear photo references or previous art to go off of. if neither are applicable, then i suggest ordering a design!
  • $10 - symmetrical icon, unshaded
    $15 - asymmetrical icon, unshaded
    + $5 for shading

all icons come with a simple background. a transparent version will also be sent. additionally, they will come traditionally in a 1:1 ratio unless requested otherwise.
    icons are experimental and thus may differ in terms of style. i will not sacrifice quality however.
    i do require either clear photo references or previous art to go off of. if neither are applicable, then i suggest ordering a design!
  • $25 - symmetrical designs, unshaded
    $30 - asymmetrical designs, unshaded
    + $10 for additional bust
    + $5 for shading
    + $5 if working purely from written description; any irl references, hex color codes, or picrews or otherwise will scrub this fee.

designs are considered fullbodies that i am given complete free reign of. progress and interest checks will still be made periodically and you will be included in the process as much as possible.
    asymmetrical designs will come with a second fullbody to showcase the second side. simple, uneven white markings and scars do not qualify a design as asymmetrical.
    if a design is purchased, you have 2 weeks once delivered to request the additional bust. payment will be made once the bust is completed.

Code:
discord tag (or where i can reach you if i have questions/to send the final piece!):
character name:
any references, toyhouse folders, descriptions, tags, etc:
(symmetrical) icon/full body/design:
un/shaded:

current slots
-
-
-​

Last edited:
discord tag (or where i can reach you if i have questions/to send the final piece!): xosaeyoung
character name: fireflypaw
any references, toyhouse folders, descriptions, tags, etc: https://toyhou.se/18454285.fireflyglow
icon/full body/design: asymmetrical icon
un/shaded: unshaded
you can do ffa on the expression! he's usually very smiley and happy, but id love to see this bozo with a blank, wide-eyed stare

discord tag (or where i can reach you if i have questions/to send the final piece!): #Marquette
character name: Oxbowpaw
any references, toyhouse folders, descriptions, tags, etc: https://tabbytales.net/threads/bruiser-̗̀➛-oxbowpaw.9740/#post-62345
(asymmetrical) icon/full body/design: Design + Bust please :3 I have a brief description in the tags but otherwise I give you full creative freedom as long as it loosely follows what's in the tags! She's a longhaired cinnamon smoke with amber eyes and low white with a short tail. ^^
un/shaded: Shaded!

• Love
Reactions: nya
discord tag (or where i can reach you if i have questions/to send the final piece!): eomora on discord!
character name: viceroykit
any references, toyhouse folders, descriptions, tags, etc: full-body ref here!
icon/full body/design: asymmetrical icon

feel free to go ham w the expression! I trust you nya <3 he's a tiny baby so atm his usual expression is very open and curious about everything around him

• Love
hello your art is adorable ♡

discord tag: morningelvis (screen name foxlore)
character name: Falconpaw / Falconheart
any references, toyhouse folders, descriptions, tags, etc: toyhouse; his eyes are blue, with a ring of green around the center. feel free to go wild with his expression, usually he looks either cheerful or Concerned
(symmetrical) icon/full body/design: icon

• Love
discord tag (or where i can reach you if i have questions/to send the final piece!): @antiigone.prime on discord baybeeee
character name: Orchidpaw
any references, toyhouse folders, descriptions, tags, etc:

But his design is most likely gonna get a refresher specifically because his picture there is a liiiiittle outdated but I will update soon with a proper sketch!

IMG_2828.jpg

(symmetrical) icon/full body/design:
un/shaded: fullbody (complex design so 25!) and shaded (+5)

And take your time no rush especially bc my dumbass doesn’t even have a proper ref yet