OFFICIAL SKYCLAN CENSUS — 14.09.24

Census has been updated. Characters with no posts since February 14 have been removed. If your character was missed or removed in error, please let me know!

@Devineecho @Peach paw welcome to the Clan! As mentioned on the census intro, please remember to make sure you have 3 in-character posts before submitting a character so that we can gauge active characters. :)

Census has been updated. Characters with no posts since February 14 have been removed. If your character was missed or removed in error, please let me know!

@Devineecho @Peach paw welcome to the Clan! As mentioned on the census intro, please remember to make sure you have 3 in-character posts before submitting a character so that we can gauge active characters. :)
I think I have thee in character posts now

Census has been updated to reflect new additions! Next update will be the second weekend of April when the meeting goes up :)

Census has been updated! Characters with no posts since March 9, 2024 have been removed. If I've missed your character or removed yours in error, please reach out to me onsite or on discord to have this rectified!

Last edited: