private Oh, oobee doo I wanna be like you // sootstar

Nov 22, 2022
I ACT LIKE I DON'T F*CKING CARE
marmotkit | 1.5 months | female | she/her | physically easy | mentally medium | attack in bold #9ab973

Its surprising that she's waited this long. It's been days - weeks maybe - since she'd been brought to this strange place. Wounds healed to scars that pull tight and painfully against her skin as she moves. Mismatched eyes who's expression has morphed from suspicion to adoration - to worship. Sootstar is everything Mother had always said to be - strong, fierce, above them all. In a world of kill or be killed, Marmotkit is fairly certain she is a killer. And so the moment the other has a second of free time, the child of pale blue and cream and brown slips over, pawsteps steady and strong and sure. Head tips back to stare at the other - they're both diminutive in size and yet the other seems so much larger than life despite it all. "... is it true you can't die?" is the first thing that comes from the child's mouth - whispers and rumors echoing in her mind. It's not what she meant to ask first, but the damage has been done and she bites her tongue, refusing to take it back.

// @SOOTSTAR

Reactions: SOOTSTAR

Eyes are casted downwards, landing on a child with mismatched eyes of marigold and green-leaf. Is it true you can't die? The question is quiet, almost a whisper, but Sootstar hears it with a slight smile. Despite being a mother herself, she was far from the best at conversing with kits, but she didn't enjoy answering all of their questions.

"I do not." She answers with a dip of her head, deciding not to get into the theatrics of only having eight lives left. "Or well- I do die, but I come back to life again thanks to the blessings of StarClan. It is blessings like the ones they have given me that make it all the more important to respect and listen to them." Sootstar informs Marmot with a light hum.

55572985_s7ZhWDqrAZy3Szu.png

( primary character / "speech" / ic opinions )

╰ ★ ჻ 001 GENERAL INFORMATION ,
· SOOTSTAR, female — she / her
╰ ‣ 32 moons . pisces. ages on the first
╰ ‣ windclan leader . marsh-born . believes in starclan
╰ ‣ former soldier of the marsh group

╰ ★ ჻ 002 VISUALS & AESTHETICS ,
· DOMESTIC FELINE, smells like heather and wet dirt , status — 100%
╰ ‣ blue smoke . scarred chest, difficult to see through fur . green eyes

╰ ★ ჻ 003 MENTALITY & MANNERISMS ,
· ESTJ-A ❝
EXECTUTIVE ❞ , Slytherin, Lawful Evil
╰ ‣ Cunning, brash, fierce, confident, self-reliant, envious & selfish
╰ ‣ finds great difficulty in relating to others . can be cruel, usually shows mercy to those she can find sympathy with
╰ ‣ Appreciates titles such as "miss, m'am" etc

╰ ★ ჻ 004 INTERACTIONS & RELATIONSHIPS ,
· SOOT CLAW x PEBBLE BREEZE, sister to Pebblenose
╰ ‣ heterosexual. mate to Weaselclaw
╰ ‣ mother to Windpaw & Sootpaw
╰ ‣ mentor to Sootpaw & Coyotepaw
╰ ‣ average fighter . skilled hunter .
╰ ‣ will start fights . unlikely to flee .
╰ ‣ attack in underline . penned by user @ava.

I ACT LIKE I DON'T F*CKING CARE
marmotkit | 1.5 months | female | she/her | physically easy | mentally medium | attack in bold #9ab973

Head tips to the side contemplating as she listens to the older she-cat speak, eyes blown wide at the explanation. "You must be a really strong cat if starclan did that," she murmurs. After all, she knows the point of life is to be the strongest - to be the survivor. The words had been pounded into her head by mother since her earliest memories. And what better way to survive than to be unable to stay dead? "... what is starclan anyways-?" she braves - its a word she's heard thrown about the camp since her awakening, but nobody had ever actually explained what a starclan was. She assumed it was another group of strange cats, since this one was 'windclan'.