camp oh, where did you go?! | lynxroar

lynxroar

Mar 20, 2024
Lynxroar's mottled form slipped out of the apprentices' den, her movements frantic and her dark blue eyes wild with fear. Her fur was bushed up with worry, her tail lashing. ''Tigerpaw, Lionpaw, and Pumapaw are missing!'' A sharp hiss escaped the worried warrior's maw. Tigerpaw, Lionpaw, and Pumapaw were her kits. Her second litter. If something happened to them.... Oh, Great StarClan. Where could her kits have gone? The mother's eyes met Leopardroar's, her daughter's. Then her mate's, Breezepool's.

Letting out a whimper, Lynxroar felt Breezepool and Leopardroar press against her on either side. Her ears flattened against her head, blue eyes wide.

[ ooc note: breezepool is lynxroar's mate and is open to claim! just ask me for his appearance and info, and you will be good to go! same thing with the three apprentices mentioned, as well as leopardroar and her littermates, rushstorm and courgarprowl. they're npcs rn lol ]

Last edited:
"They're not with their mentors?" Wavemoon inquires, furrowing his brows as Lynxroar appears stricken with worry, alerting the entire camp that her brood had fled from their nests. Apprentices were not much different from kits in the way they liked to rebel against the rules and sneak under the paws of adults. The siblings likely just wanted to go out on their own, though with the recent unfortunate events that had befallen ThunderClan as of late, such a decision could easily turn tragic. ThunderClan could not afford to lose three apprentices.

Flicking his tail, the chocolate lynx sepia suggests, "We can search the territory for them. They can't have gone far." He looked to the cats around him; he held no authority to make any final decisions, though surely that was the best course of action.

•  
  • 79993990_FswP3VZ9M9CWSIv.png
    wavemoon

he/him; warrior of thunderclan
    a shorthaired chocolate lynx sepia with golden eyes
    "speech", thoughts, attack
    link to full tags; @ on discord or dm @beaaats for plots!​

Although it wasn't out of the realm of possibility for apprentices to have gone off on their own in search of adventure, given the recent happenings in ThunderClan, Softpaw wasn't sure that three of them disappearing without a word was a good thing - that, and the last time that apprentices had gone off on an adventure of their own, it had been the owl incident that had left so many injured.

"I haven't heard anything, but it's possible that they shared their plans with one of the other apprentices." Softpaw suggested as she stepped out of the apprentices' den after Lynxroar.

oh, I'm sorry
————————————

Lynxroar looked up at Wavemoon and shook her head. ''Their nests were cold. They must have left before dawn.'' The worry-stricken warrior then turned to Softpaw with a sorrow-filled, dark blue gaze. ''I doubt it. If you haven't heard anything, it's unlikely that any of your denmates have.'' The thick-furred molly shook her head, her plumed tail swishing in the air behind her as she shared a glance with Breezepool. ''Not only is Tigerpaw the oldest, but he's the troublemaker of the three. He must have convinced his siblings to go along with him.'' Lynxroar then turned to the familiar gold-and-black pelt of Leopardroar, seeing her own worry reflecting in her daughter's amber eyes.

After a moment's hesitation and a flick of her tail tip, the ThunderClanner's head whipped around to face Softpaw's albino form. ''Howlingstar and Flamewhisker better be let known. Gentlestorm, too, so he can prepare herb bundles in case any of them are injured. Would you go tell the three of them?'' Lynxroar turned back to Wavemoon and gave him a nod. ''That would be appreciated. Thank you. I'll come with you, too,'' A low growl rumbled in the she-cat's throat, and her dark blue eyes narrowed down to slits. ''One thing is for sure: Those three will not be happy with the words I have for them.''

——————————————————————————————————— sorry that you love me

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆ "howlingstar is recovering, flamewhisker is having her kits any day now. they should not be bothered on account of reckless children." although clipped, her words were not scathing. nightbird had no children, but could understand how one may worry when they disappear. still, a queen days away from kitting and a leader injured would be no help in their search.

a plumed tail flicked to softpaw to halt her from running off yet. "notify raccoonstripe, he can let patrols know to keep an eye out." as a stand in for deputy, her mate would be well equipped to send further search patrols if they came home empty pawed. the lead warrior's gaze shifted quickly from lynxroar to wavemoon before her nose tossed to the entrance. "i'll come with, wouldn't want to miss the earful they're going to get. better head out now, we may still be able to catch a trail."
  • ooc ↛
  • NIGHTBIRD she/her, lead warrior of thunderclan, 31 ☾'s
    a small black smoke molly with a single white paw and pale silver eyes.
    mate to raccoonstripe / / mentor to none
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted / / underline and tag when attacking ↛ see battle info here
    penned by vayle@vayl3 on discord, feel free to dm for plots.