━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
  • swallowkit | swallowpaw | swallowflutter
    → 'swallow' for the white markings upon his pelt; 'flutter' for ____
    → also responds to swall' or wall's

05 moons | ages realtime on the 31st
    → created on 10/28/23
    → born 10/31/23

polygender [afab] | uses any pronouns [he/she/they/it/etc.]

panromantic | pansexual | monogamous (flexible)
    → single; not looking [closed to plotting]

shadowclan | apprentice
    → born and raised in shadowclan
    → previously a kit of shadowclan
    → loyal to shadowclan, but will always put family or romantic interests first
    → believes in starclan
  • longhaired flame & chocolate lynx point chimera with high white [carries] | reference
    ↳​ a fluffy feline, swallowpaw is all soft edges and round curves - her thick coat of fur only adding to this soft image. even for her age, swallowpaw is on the smaller side - short, stout limbs not offering much in the way of height. her tail is big and puffy, giving off an appearance not unlike a squirrels. her false-tortie coat is split almost perfectly in two - the left side bearing flame point fur, the right a rich chocolate tabby point. tail is split between rump and tip in the same shades. thick bands stripe her tail, while much thinner stripes and spots grace her limbs and face. white coats her underbelly, chin, and mane - a smattering of stray speckles lining her sides, cheeks, and spine. most of these spots and splashes are random and asymmetrical, but she has heart-shaped splotches beneath each eye and a broken heart shaped patch upon her right shoulder only. eyes are mismatched, two different shades of blue that are most noticeable in the light.
    → two toned pelt, false tortie, fluffy tail, two-toned eyes
    → no scars/injuries
    → no accessories

→ speaks loudly, tends to butt into conversations with little care for others. crass and foul mouthed, usually means well but can come across as extremely rude. alternates between playful and matter-of-fact tones, has a notably warm and gentle laugh despite their nature.
    → rarely walks or pads anywhere - always bounces, prances, flounces, toddles, etc. very expressive in his body movement, rarely stills unless fixated/focused on something in particular. wide eyed, mischievous grins, rough-and-tumble paws-on attitude towards anything and everything from physical affection to casual interaction. doesn't seem to understand when he's being too rough, misconstrues violence as a form of affection.

designed by kitty-kat- | toyhouse
    → faceclaim n/a
    → voiceclaim n/a
    → aesthetic: pink lemonade, pink and yellow, swallows, flowers, yandere, cute but violent
    → theme weeks: tba
  • cheerful | creative | enthusiastic | loyal | romantic
    amoral | aggressive | high-spirited | impressionable | insincere | unpredictable
    crafty | crass | fawning | fraudulent | gullible | impulsive | meretricious | morbid | obsessive | single-minded | unhealthy
    ↳​ swallowpaw has always known there is something wrong with them. the way other cats act, think, feel - all of it feels foreign to them. unfamiliar, always the odd one out - instead they've become a parrot, mimicking and memorizing the world around them. from their mothers stern warnings, to the elders complaints - even the swears that slip past the warriors lips when they think little ears aren't listening - all of it is soaked up like a sponge. a truly impressionable youth, there is very little of swallowpaw that is genuine, which is quickly becoming less and less as the days pass by. they struggle to understand many social cues, often coming across as rude or abrasive in their mannerisms, and unobservant or dense in their actions - easily missing the subtleties around them. they struggle with empathy and morality the most - violence comes easily to them, aggressive and morbid by nature. they struggle to see the difference between violence and affection, often taking things to far with rough-housing or horseplay. now that they're an apprentice, they're beginning to understand more of what is considered 'normal' or 'good' by others and swallowpaw is working hard to shape themselves into that 'ideal' image - even if none of it is real.

→ likes: pretty things like flowers or feathers, pastel colors, rough-housing, being an apprentice
    → dislikes: being confined to camp, small spaces
    → fears: n/a
  • extroverted — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — introverted
    reckless — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — cautious
    competitive — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — cooperative
    emotional — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — composed
    lazy — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — diligent
    energetic — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — calm
    playful — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — serious
    ↳​ put hobbies, habits, quirks here
    favorite food: lizard
    favorite activity: rough-housing or sparring
    favorite time of day: sunhigh
    favorite weather:
    favorite season:

→ goals: have his first catch, win a spar with a warrior, become a proper shadowclan warrior
    → achievements: n/a

• health: level | 90/100
    ★★★★★★★★★☆ ​
    hunting: level | 40/100
    ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆ ​
    fighting: level | 50/100
    ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆ ​
    attack: level | 60/100
    ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆ ​
    defense: level | 50/100
    ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆ ​
    [spec.] stealth: level | 40/100
    ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆☆ ​
    [spec.] climbing: level | 20/100
    ★★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ ​
' you just don't know it yet, but you love me and I love you the same '

Last edited:

RELATIONSHIP TRACKER
  • DUCKSHIMMER x NPC | gen 02
    → littermate to singekit; sneezekit;

crushing on / mates with NONE | 1/2 of redacted
    ↳ previous relationships here​
    → parent to name [adopted/with name];
    → grandparent to name [through name];

other relations:
    → aunt/uncle/cousin/niece/nephew etc. to name

pseudo relations:
    → informally views name in a familial light

family tree
  • trusts: duckshimmer
    respects:

close friends:
    friends: singepaw, sneezepaw
    acquaintances: basilpaw, lividpaw, onyxpaw, yellowpaw, thornpaw, bloodpaw, snowypaw, skunktail, chilledstar
    rivals: snowpaw
    enemies:

fears:
    hates:

mentor(s): scorchedmoon
    apprentice(s): n/a

• outgoing — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — withdrawn
    confident — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — insecure
    conversational — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — shy
    narrow-minded — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — open-minded
    unbothered — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — sensitive
    heartless — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — empathetic
    vengeful — ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ — forgiving

PLATONIC INTERACTION
    ↳​ forms surface level platonic relationships with ease; hard to develop deeper connections with

ROMANTIC INTERACTION
    ↳​ hard to form romantic relationships with; once formed impossible to escape their interest

love language:
    quirks: yandere tropes to an extreme. picks a love interest rather early on, either watches them from a distance stalker style or forces themselves into their interests life as a 'friend'. unhealthily codependent, would do anything for their love interest, including hurting/degrading themselves. acts out frequently - any attention, even negative, is a good thing in their eyes. the kind of obsessive lover trope who doesn't hurt their interest but instead hurts anyone who hurts their interest.
  • name |
    " IC quote here "
    ↳​ full opinion goes here

name |
    " IC quote here "

name |
    " IC quote here "

key
' one day we'll have a pretty wedding, and I'll be your everything '

Last edited:

TIMELINE
  • Event [00/00/00] — thread
    ↳​ description of event & outcome
    Event [00/00/00] — thread
  • kit-hood. — 00-03 moons
    born on all hallows eve, swallowkit had a rather dull childhood. despite being raised by his single mother, there was very little 'wrong' in his life. he had siblings to roughhouse with, and an entire clan to pester. he slept most of his first moons away, a lazy little thing save for sporadic bursts of chaotic energy. though present for halfkit and thornkit's disappearance and the chaos that ensued with siltcloud and granitepelts exile, he was relatively unaffected - uncaring that his den mates had disappeared, and more dismayed at the fact they came back.
    apprenticeship. — 04-11 moons
    part of the last batch of apprentices to be named 'paws at only four moons old, swallowpaw is dismayed to be confined to camp. not only that, but she shares his mentor with snowpaw - who seems less than enthused by her presence. feeling particularily petty, swallowpaw decides then and there to cause as much annoyance and strife to her fellow apprentice as possible, and is determined to outshine them in their training.
    warrior-hood. — 12-99 moons
    summarize adulthood here
    elder-moons. — 100-?? moons
    summarize elderly days here (opt.)
  • intro — thread
    halfkit & thornkit's dissapearance — thread
    owl — thread
    apprentice ceremony — thread
    event title — thread
    event title — thread
    event title — thread
    event title — thread
    event title — thread
    event title — thread
    event title — thread
    event title — thread
    event title — thread
    event title — thread
    event title — thread
    event title — thread
    event title — thread
    event title — thread
    event title — thread
' we'll be together, yes forever, we will never ever part '

Last edited:

PLAYLIST
━━━━━━━━━​━━━━━━━━━​
━ stalkers tango by autoheart
lyrics here
━ i can't decide by scissor sisters
lyrics here
━ an unhealthy obsession by blake robinson synthetic orchestra
lyrics here
━ my strange addiction by billie eilish
lyrics here
━ flesh by simon curtis
lyrics here
━ super psycho love by simon curtis
lyrics here
━ guillotine by jon bellion
lyrics here
━ masochism tango by tom lehrer
lyrics here
━ bruises and bitemarks by good with grenades
lyrics here
━ circus monster by circusp
lyrics here
━ nowhere to run by stegosaurus rex
lyrics here
━ if i were a zombie by stephanie mabey
lyrics here
━ 911 by ellise
lyrics here
━ you're so creepy by ghost town
lyrics here
━ partners in crime by set it off
lyrics here
━ playdate by melanie martinez
lyrics here
━ cake by melanie martinez
lyrics here
━ teddy bear by melanie martinez
lyrics here
━ aishite aishite aishite cover by jubyphonic
lyrics here
' oh, you don't know it yet but baby I've already got your heart '

Last edited:
CAN'T YOU TELL I'M CRASS?
CAN'T YOU TELL I'M WIRED?

swallowpaw 10 moons polygender any pronouns shadowclan apprentice

72778216_GOsdGhfvVAz7qmq.png
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean placerat faucibus augue sit amet gravida. Sed non tortor lectus. Duis volutpat sapien at est blandit, id vulputate orci tristique. Vivamus finibus risus vel mi ultrices dapibus. Morbi maximus fringilla varius. Curabitur eu porttitor tortor. Quisque sagittis risus eros, vel vestibulum augue volutpat ut. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus.

actions & " speech, " & 'thoughts/quotes'

T E L L - M E - N O T H I N G - L A S T S ( - L I K E - I - D O N ' T - K N O W ?- )

Code:
[box=55%; color: white; font-family: georgia; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px;][right][size=20px][color=#fff8c2] CAN'T YOU TELL I'M CRASS?[/color][color=#ffbbbc][size=22px]
 CAN'T YOU TELL I'M WIRED? [/size][/color][/size][/right]
[hr=1][/hr][center][size=14px]          swallowpaw [color=#fd8584]❀[/color] 10 moons [color=#fd8584]❀[/color] polygender [color=#fd8584]❀[/color] any pronouns [color=#fd8584]❀[/color] shadowclan apprentice[/size][/center][hr=1][/hr]
[box=99%; float: center; text-align: justify;][fleft][img width=175px]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/72778216_GOsdGhfvVAz7qmq.png[/img][/fleft]                       Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Aenean placerat faucibus augue sit amet gravida. Sed non tortor lectus. Duis volutpat sapien at est blandit, id vulputate orci tristique. Vivamus finibus risus vel mi ultrices dapibus. Morbi maximus fringilla varius. Curabitur eu porttitor tortor. Quisque sagittis risus eros, vel vestibulum augue volutpat ut. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus.

[fright][size=11px]          [color=#ffbbbc][b]━[/b][/color] actions [color=#ffbbbc]&[/color] [b]"[outline=#000] speech, [/outline]"[/b] [color=#ffbbbc]&[/color] [i]'thoughts/quotes'[/i] [color=transparent]━[/color] [/size][/fright]           [/box][hr=1][/hr]
[box=99%; color: #fff8c2; text-align: center; font-family: georgia;] T E L L [color=transparent]-[/color] M E [color=transparent]-[/color] N O T H I N G [color=transparent]-[/color] L A S T S [color=transparent]━[/color] ( [color=transparent]-[/color] [I]L I K E [color=transparent]-[/color] I [color=transparent]-[/color] D O N ' T [color=transparent]-[/color] K N O W ?[color=transparent]-[/color][/I] ) [/box][hr=1][/hr]
[/box]

Last edited: