• relationship status; SINGLE sexuality; GAY/ NOT LOOKING
    — physical health: [ 100% ] | mental health: [ 100% ]
    — will start fights / will end fights / will not flee / will show mercy
    excels at FIGHTING
    poor SOCIALIZING
    sounds like ROCKS UNDERFOOT
    smells like FISH
  • SHORT DESCRIPTION / reference
    A lithe, short haired black tom with large, amber eyes. His tail is almost abnormally long and flat which leads to an odd gait while on land, but less of a hinderence in the water then one might expect. Despite his background, he is free from scars save for his front left leg and paw, which is heavily scared and missing two claws. He won't talk about what caused this.

• code here :p

Last edited by a moderator:
a22da8c57e3ab45efc0a308e2be6c5af.jpg
SUNEYE Marmotbite's plot sibling​

38ekP6T.png

38ekP6T.png
"
Oh, young love, young dear Why have you taken me in your fall?

"
MALE | HE/HIM | WARRIOR OF RIVER CLAN| 10 MOONS

BASIC PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
A lithe, short haired black tom with large, amber eyes. His tail is almost abnormally long and flat which leads to an odd gait while on land, but less of a hinderence in the water then one might expect. Despite his background, he is free from scars save for his front left leg and paw, which is heavily scared and missing two claws. He won't talk about what caused this.

Personality.
Sun is a prank loving, chaotically neutral tom with a head full of snarks. He hardly ever seems to take anything seriously and has a morbid love of ghost stories and other dead things. He isn't hyper, seeming to carry a very chill vibe about him that seems to put everyone in a better mood. He enjoys the spotlight and loves hanging out with people.
Sun is a cat motivated by his need to understand the world and others around him - and control it where he can. He remembers his life with the family, and firmly believes that this is a test. He is not fully loyal to River Clan, seeing it more as ameans to an end. He believes if he becomes strong enough within the clan, then his real family will come back for him.
He first became interested in medicine when he was brought to the clan as a kit. He was hiding a sprained anlke well, but with time and the medicine cat coaxed Sun into admitting the injury. This allowed the medicine cat to help him. He became fascinated by the power that just a small little plant had over him and has since devoted much of his life to learning and discovering everything there is about herbs. His prior beliefs prevented him from prosuing becoming a medicine cat, but he aims to become friends with those in that postion to understand the topic better.

-Loves!! flower crowns!!
-lots of stupid pranks and dad jokes
-really hard to actually become friends with
-kinda floats around
-likes making friends
-ambitious
-lowkey asshole
-believes in justice
-has a hard time emoting

• Plots:
  • This guy *slaps cat* has so much abandonment problems in him it's awesome
  • Would prolly also blame Marmot as the reason the fam left, so I can def see this becoming a bigger plot point and may even lead to a revenge arc if you'd like.
  • I think i want him to go to the dark forest? idk yet, but def a very moraily confused or gray character :)
  • sorry for any spelling errors, it's stupid late here but I got really excited by the character idea!
  • also not sure about the name? Thinking also Stormbird, Sootscar, Ivylake, or Ripplejaw? idk
  • or Badger/Coyote soemthing, since both eat Marmots
"
All of my love, all of my life Given to you, sacrificed
"

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao i made everything and now i'm thinking about changing his name. Thinking Sootsmear?