omg hi

Nov 5, 2022
i've been dragged back kicking and screaming into catsites now i guess
i'm tricky, you can call me whatever. i'm an old veteran of warriors rp, started back in 2016 when i was in middle school but haven't done anything related to it in a good few years. i'm 19 going on 20, and am in college atm. i've got two jobs, one working at a dog daycare/boarding place, then the other doing some art for the game doodle world on roblox (go play it rn)
my friend cherie convinced me to come out of my shell and try public forum rp again, but i am a tad nervous about everything so be gentle with me :')

Hello yes i am the extrovert who drags tricky around like a leash child-

anime-hug-6.gif

Welcome to TT (and nice job Cherie for the dragging hehe)!!! We’re absolutely pumped you’re trying out forum rp again!! I also worked at a doggy daycare/boarding facility through college so we have that in common!! Let us know if there’s anything you need help with while settling in, we’re all happy to help!!

I am fashionably late to this thread but... HELLO!
I think we just missed each other on ff but I was there too! I played first as ForbiddenGames then Ghostgarden albeit I was only in extended. It's great to have you here though and I'm excited to see you and your characters around!