on the brink [leech]

Jul 20, 2022

ezgif-com-gif-maker-5.jpg

I WANT SOMETHING JUST LIKE THIS

Dropping the bird he'd managed to catch onto the freshkill pile, Dusk would take a moment to pause and groom down the unruly patches of his fur that had gotten messed up while he was out that morning.

For the most part the tom had been kept busy since joining. Soostar still didn't trust him yet and Hyacinth seldomly let th e tom out of her sight. Ink, who had also been there at his joining, had proven to be a far more welcoming presence then most, but Dusk still hadn't really gotten to know any of them yet.

Instead the large bengal had been observing, keeping his head down and learning the ropes. The Windclan cats were an extremely proud and active group, patrolling their borders regularly and roaming the hills in search of prey to keep the clan well fed. On top of that there were a dozen other chores that had to be seen to throughout the day, and the spotted feline didn't often have a lot of downtime to just relax or chat with the other cats.

Not that he minded. While Dusk definitely did want to get to know them, it was still hard to put himself out there. He hadn't grown up like these cats had, talking to others and being all friendly. He didn't even know where to start when it came to casual conversation, and so he'd been leaning into the work in order to avoid it.

How long that would actually work for was a mystery. Eventually, he'd [/i]have[/i] to get over it.

windclan warrior - male - 17 months - homosexual - polyamorous - single - bengal

Reactions: VULTUREMASK

It was a commen fact by now that Leech always was on a shitty mood no matter what time of the day it was. He was like a ticking bomb that could explode at any moment. No wonder no one wanted anything to do with him. But that was all fine with him. Exactly how he wanted it to be. Leech wanted nothing more then for all of them to stay away from him the further the better. Unfortunately that was difficult when living in a group like this, and he hated it. Didn't pass one hour on the day without him reminding himself how much he hated it here. One day he would leave this shithole behind that was a promise. As soon he could hunt and defend himself he was gone from here.

Today, he was on a even worse mood then usual. He had just past a group of his clanmates who had talked about him, and his long ears hadn't failed to hear what they had said about him. No wonder his mom abandon him. If that was my son i would have done the same. Tch. He had stormed away from there with a bitter taste in his mouth having enough control over himself to not lunge himself at that shitty molly and bite her ear of!. They where all the same. Every single one of them!.

Leech was so busy being angry over what that she-cat had said about him behind his very back that he didn't even see Dusk as he come storming right into him. Leech bite his own tongue in the process making it bleed, and with an pissed of hiss he would back away from the other much taller tom (he wasn't exactly the biggest build tom in the ring) so he could glare up at them, sending daggers as he did what he always did. " Hey!, watch where you are fuck-......" He didn't finish that sentence as the anger suddenly left him and got taken over by this...hurt feelings. Leech lost his voice in the middle of it as this stupid emotion almost was unbearable for him to deal with right now. For the time being his voice were defeated, more worried over that his voice would crack if he even dared opening his mouth. So he stayed silent as he looked away from the other tom while the blood run down his mouth. " Tch..." Was the only thing that left his mouth after that.