or set your teeth against my throat | saffroncloud

Saffroncloud –

I. THE MAGICIAN
Sep 30, 2024

SAFFRONCLOUD

saffroncloud | formerly known as saffronkit, saffronpaw
named 'saffron' for his resemblance to his late father; 'cloud' for his airy personality.
saff, saffron, cloudy

20 months | ages realtime on the last day of every month

trans male [afab] | he/him

single | homosexual | homoromantic | monogamous
crushing on: n/a
in a relationship with: n/a

shadowclan | warrior
mentored by: n/a
mentoring: n/a
previously mentoring: n/a

a lilac tabby / black tabby chimera with low white and blue eyes | ref.
scars & injuries:
accessories:
vibes:

morbid | kind | clingy | talkative | honest
much like his name implies, saffroncloud is a bit unsettling to actually talk to- namely for his outright fascination in the morbid he's had since kithood and a way of lingering on the idea of it. he's a sweetheart, though, in theory, if one can look past that; he's constantly trying to help, and his curiosity doesn't stop him from caring for his clanmates. on the other hand, however, those that get close to him will be greeted with an almost excessively clingy cat- he's a bit lonely at the end of the day, and anyone he considers friends will be someone he's not willing to let go of that easily. in spite of everything, he's not the introverted sort- if he can talk, he's going to talk someone's ear off, whether they like it or not. and, unfortunately for them, he's also going to share every little thought he has, regardless of if they want the (oftentimes eerie) truth of what he thinks or not.

npc x npc | gen 01
sibling to: n/a
physically medium | mentally medium
strengths: hunting, navigating
weaknesses: fighting, speed
will: end fights, show mercy, run away
wont: kill, maim, start fights
might: try to avoid detection

attack in bold #b091cd

Last edited:
Code:
[box=60%][font=georgia][center][size=20px][glow=#222222][color=#a8abdf]POUR THE DIRT INTO OUR BED[/color][/glow][/size]
[size=10px]saffroncloud | 20 months | trans male | he/him | physically medium | mentally medium | attack in [b][color=#b091cd]bold #b091cd[/color][/b][hr][/hr][justify][color=white][size=12px] Text goes here and then some [b]"Speech here,"[/b] and don't [i]forget[/i] to [i]emphasize[/i] a few words like this.

[/size][/color][/justify][/size][/center][/font][/box]