pandoras box [hunting patrol - open]

QUILLSTRIKE

astronaut in the ocean
Aug 7, 2022
08_04_quill-1.png

DARK BLUE, DARK BLUE, HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ALONE IN A CROWDED ROOM?

"Pigeonsongs ill this evening so I'm taking over his hunting patrol to rockpile." Quillstrike called as he made his way out of the warior den and out into camp.

The chimera warrior hadn't been seen much around camp all that often lately in the wake of Honeysplashes disappearances. Figfeather, Twitchbolt and he had tracked her right into twoleg place, with no sign of her having been made to go unwillingly. The realization that she wasn't coming back had hit the tom hard, making him irritable and difficult to approach, but even now there was still work to do, no time to mourn the life he'd now never get a chance to live.

Oh well. It was probably for the best anyways. The less time he had to spend thinking about her then the less time he'd spend driving himself crazy about it all.

"I'm heading out in a minute if anyone feels like joining me." he added, tail giving a flick as he turned toward the camps entrance to wait for a proper patrol to gather.

skyclan - male - 16 months (Feb 17th) - bisexual - homoromantic - a very tall, dark chimera tomcat with mismatched eyes and several scars. has bluejay feathers woven like spikes along his spine and neck.

QUILLSTRIKE-1.png

( PRETEND THAT YOU NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL )
"Heh! I'll lend ya a paw." Talonflame purred as he strayed away from where he had been sat. The tom was honestly itching for a job, just anything to help keep his mind busy. Blinking slowly, he then peered around himself as he waited to see if anyone else fancied joining the hunt.
( BUT STILL, YOU'LL NEVER GET IT RIGHT )

❪ TAGS ❫ — SkyClan's influence upon him was an interesting thing. One day Slate was a street rogue, aimless and living day to day in survival mode, and the next he was part of a collective and contributing to something. He preferred keeping his paws busy as opposed to lazing about camp and watching the grass grow, as if an innate motivation and drive had been unearthed in his time here.

Hearing Quillstrike call for a hunting patrol to the Rockpile, Slate got to his paws and padded over to join the group. The Maine Coon typically hunts alone, but if a patrol was heading out anyway, he figured he could just tag along. He gives a nod to the patrol leader, silently signifying his intent to join.

( ) One-eyed, and slowing from age, Houndheart did not consider herself to be the best hunter. Nor had she ever really been. It had always been the case that she made a better fighter than a hunter, and there had been times as a rogue when she had had more luck stealing other cats prey than catching any herself. A method that she doubted her current home would take kindly to. She could get by though, and she would be able to do her part on this patrol.

Raising herself to her paws with a grunt, she padded over to join the rest of the patrol. "I'm in."
( MY DARLING; THE DEVIL KNOWS MY NAME )