petra's art shop - OPEN

art shop thing.png

Hello hello!! After disappearing for months, I'm reopening commissions!

tos.png
♡ pay via paypal is preferred, however i do also have cashapp
♡ you can use the provided form to apply on site, or you can reach out on discord. speaking of discord, feel free to dm me if you have any questions. my username is fairicherri
♡ timelines can vary, however i will likely get these turned around within a week. at most, they may take a month. my schedule right now is unpredictable
♡ you can use my artwork for any non-commercial purposes, so long as you credit me. please link back to my toyhouse or my deviantart!
♡ payment is due upon approval of a sketch
♡ for now, i will mainly be drawing kitties...... i may consider humanoids but KITTIES
♡ i check in during every step of the process (sketch, lines, and flats) to ensure that we're on the same page
♡ simple backgrounds only! i will likely add an option to add detailed backgrounds soon

price.png
  • HoneystoneSMALL.png
    price: $14
    cloverkit small.pngadder icon SMALL.pngmarble transparent small.pngPollen Headshot.pngLily Pad.png
  • robin small.png

price: $25, +$15 for an additional character
    storm ig.pngtbdkit.pnglilyshine small.pngstormCSP small.pnglittle burn and moon small.pngtansyshine small.pnglily.pngchilledgaze.pngcreevy small.pngpidge.pngtofu - comm.pngtiger.pngLiltem.png

• currently unavailable! cleaned concept sketch, cleaned concept art (fullbody), reference sheet

code.png
Code:
commission type:
background(transparent? specific color?):
character name:
character ref:
any other info about character? (tags, pinterest board, etc):
pose/expression:
discord username (if you don't have discord, i can contact you on site, just specify that):
anything else?:

Last edited:
Reactions: polly and Marquette
type: Headshot
background: To match eye color :)
character name: Pollen
character ref: irl ref <- like this but more chocolatey tones
any other info about character? LONGHAIRED CHOCOLATE TORTOISESHELL WITH WHITE AND SLEEPY AMBER EYES
pose/expression: Up to you - she's very philosophical / dreamy / lost in the clouds, has sleepy half-lidded eyes that are kinda square shaped almost
contact method: Discord!
anything else?: I don't think so!

• Love
Reactions: petramity
type: Headshot
background: To match eye color :)
character name: Pollen
character ref: irl ref <- like this but more chocolatey tones
any other info about character? LONGHAIRED CHOCOLATE TORTOISESHELL WITH WHITE AND SLEEPY AMBER EYES
pose/expression: Up to you - she's very philosophical / dreamy / lost in the clouds, has sleepy half-lidded eyes that are kinda square shaped almost
contact method: Discord!
anything else?: I don't think so!
i'll get that started soon!!

type: fullbody
background: transparent
character name: chilledgaze
character ref:
Untitled1490_20221001001625.png
Untitled1484_20220927102825.png
any other info about character?: here's their pinterest!
pose/expression: standing kind of like this! and a stoic or unamused expression
contact method: discord!!
anything else?: pls don't rush about this! take all the time u need!!

• Love
type: headshot
background: simple, around #3A73DF color <3
character name: Honeystone
character ref:
ezgif.com-gif-maker_6.gif

Untitled87_20230521165849.png

any other info about character? (tags, pinterest board, etc): To help with colors she's a lilac tabby with high white and grey-blue eyes
pose/expression: Joyful/friendly/kind, likely smiling
contact method: Discord
anything else?: No rush!

• Love
Minor emergency commissions!

I don't want to get into the nitty gritty but I have almost no money in my bank account and bills are coming up. I will be okay, don't feel pressured to commission me or anything. Worst case scenario, my parents can lend me money, but I've already borrowed more from them than I would like.

Point is, the YCH and adopts have decreased in price, as well as the icons. I am also working on more YCHs!

commission type: headshot
background(transparent? specific color?): jade-green or darker green
character name: marblepaw
character ref: https://imgur.com/pcAn1D5
any other info about character? (tags, pinterest board, etc): sh fawn tabby with dull green eyes. courageous, curious, introspective, observant, judgmental, snarky.
pose/expression: a slight smile would be fine!
discord username (if you don't have discord, i can contact you on site, just specify that): i'm on discord babey
anything else?: nope <3

• Love