cf9657e5830e3ebf94a2f60fe9a7bbc1.jpg
A SHORTHAIRED CREAM TORTOISESHELL TOM WITH GREEN EYES
fawn tortoiseshell/fawn tortoiseshell chimera

design notes
  • long cheek fur
  • fluffy short ears
  • slim build and short legs
  • white eyelashes

oleandercrown doesn't stand amongst the tallest, but holds himself with a regal stature wherever he goes. his pelt is soft to the touch and rather short, except for long cheek fur and fluffy ears. a green eye with white eyelashes adorning his face with a watchful gaze, the right side of his face revealing a rather nasty scar covering most of the side. smaller scars can be found on his left lip and near the eye, though neither of these seem to be quite as bothersome as the one he usually hides beneath a tuft of hair.

• I heavy is the crown, heavy is the burden.
  • + PROUD + HONEST
    + DRIVEN + PRINCIPLED
    - SELFISH - GRUDGEHOLDING
    - DEFENSIVE - JUDGEMENTAL

a dedicated warrior who will stop at nothing to uphold the code. honest, driven, not one to back down but prone to anger and selfish tendencies - if a case or rule can be twisted, so be it, if it's for the greater good (or his own welfare). he is, however, also loyal to to his clan. he will defend them to the day he dies, as long as they, too, take care of him.

• tw; abandonment, negative self thoughts
    • Born prior to the clans establishment, Oleander was not part of the Great Battle however felt the consequences of it.
    • Around traditional apprentice age, Oleander is found and adopted into the newly established Shadowclan. Parents, nor siblings, are anywhere to be found - presumed dead or lost.
    • Oleander becomes Oleanderpaw, named for the flower, and is raised with strict and strong values - life is a gift, and the fact they did not perish in the Great Battle is a fact to be celebrated and an honour to uphold.
    • Principled, dutiful, loyal, strong values, yet judgemental and grudgeholding. He knows he was taken in, and somehow being part of the clan yet outside of it at the same time - it's a heavy burden to live up to, and he fights hard to prove himself to his parents and clan.
    • Oleanderpaw becomes Oleandercrown, a nod to his drive and will to do what it takes - to climb to the top of the mountain even when doubt strikes.

• family
    • biological parents; unknown — presumed dead/missing
    • adoptive parents; Cypressflight; NPC
    • biological siblings; 3 unknown — presumed dead/missing

• PLOT TITLE: Insert fun plot here

PLOT TITLE: Insert fun plot here

PLOT TITLE: Insert fun plot here

IC HISTORY:

• FACTS
    • wah!

Last edited: