PICTURE PERFECT PERSON ! intro

S

subarupaw

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

If there was one thing Subarupaw loved above all else, its good company and thats exactly why he loves Skyclan so much. Besides the obvious of Skyclan just being totally kickass, he liked his friends and he liked Greenpaw. They were all super cool and so when he pushed in to camp, nearly getting his collar snagged in the process, he immediately began to search for them. Unfortunately it seems like they were busy so he sits there for a second and thinks.

"Hi! Do you wanna play a game with me?" he'd ask the first cat to pass him with a large grin, tail flicking back and forth in good nature. "Or you know, we can hunt." he shrugs his shoulders up, clearly bored and excited, a ploy at sounding cool and not totally nerdy. I mean, it never hurt to play with anyone new, does it? He had wanted to become friends with everyone in Skyclan after all. Eagerly he'd wait for a response.
✦ ★ ✦

"LIFE DOESN'T DISCRIMINATE BETWEEN THE SINNERS AND THE SAINTS"
A game? With him? He looks down at the monochrome apprentice, stormy blue eyes wide and expectant. Not fearful, not angry, not narrowed in any sort of distrust. He stares at the little thing for the smallest moment, waiting for the vitriol, waiting for the outburst or the snipe.... but it doesn't come. The kid just looks at him, watching, waiting.

"Well... what kind of game do you want to play?" The ginger king responds a bit uncertainly. He wasn't.... used to this.
✦ ★ ✦

SO I DREAM VOICES IN MY HEAD
pricklekit | 03 months | demi-girl | she/they | physically easy | mentally medium | attack in bold #4f7942

She watches with cold green gaze, a silent observer. There's many faces who aren't here every day or all day - the daylight warriors... and daylight apprentices, she supposes, but she rarely hears them referred to as such. Her gaze wanders the figure that emerges into camp - an odd mixture of blue and black that has her own odd-paw flexing, claws digging into the earth beneath her. Slowly slipping forth from her place hidden beneath the boughs of holly that make up the nursery, she slinks over on long limbs, something predatory hidden in her natural grace. "May I join you?" she says softly, monotone voice smooth and strong. She doesn't know yet what it is exactly she'll be joining - an undecided game - but she's bored and she wants to do more. Learn more.

From afar, another green gaze - one brighter than the last - flickers towards the trio at the mention of a game. It only brightens further at the sight of inky fur, the one who mentioned the word. Subarupaw! He was here!

But, oh, he's supposed to be doing things right now, isn't he? Supposed to help out with changing moss in the dens. Just another meaningless apprentice task. How boring! He deserves a break, anyway! The ginger tom slips away - slowly, quietly, carefully - and bounds over to his friend instead.

"Subarupaw!" he calls to him in greeting, "Can I play too?"

Whilst life in SkyClan was not much different to that in ThunderClan, one thing that was something of an oddity was the daylight warriors. Cats who would appear in the day only to nearly always return to their twoleg nests at night. Howlpaw didn't really have a problem with it personally, she just found it a little strange.

She hasn't really spoken to Subarupaw much. She knows of him and how hard it was for her to get a grip on his name but they haven't spent much time together beyond that. At the mention of a game, however, she is quick behind Crimsonbite, Pricklekit, and Greenpaw in asking to join. "I will join you too!" She declares cheerfully, not giving her fellow apprentice a chance to accept a request at joining.

• INTEREST FLICKERS 'CROSS STRIKING YELLOWS AS STRANGE OBSERVES THE YOUNGER BLOODS NEARBY. Something about a game that is about to be played between the sky bearers. He does wonder what form of entertainment that they will all indulge in. Such bright minds can come up with brighter ideas. Strange gently smiles at the old memories where even when he had work to be done, he would be forced to play with kits and their toys from nature pieces to twoleg things. Anything can be made as a game, even life and death themselves. Now more than intrigued to see how this will play out, Strange approaches to the rest of his clanmates from the side with a dip of head in greeting, though does not remain as close with them to indicate he will participate; his gaze faintly warm despite having a blank expression. "Suppose I will watch and be sure that none of you will get hurt." Curious, curious, how ever so curious Strange is as he wants to learn more about how everyone here is like. Given from his own personal experiences, a fun little game can reveal a lot about the individual.
  • STRANGESONG, ONCE KNOWN AS DETECTIVE STRANGE | " THE STRANGE SEEKER "
    ⟢ AMAB ; IDENTIFIES AS MALE | HE / THEY / IT PRONOUNS | DEMI-BIROMANTIC & SEXUAL
    ⟢ 108 MOONS | BORN IN DECEMBER 1 | AGES REALISTICALLY | NPC X NPC | NO SIBLINGS
    ⟢ SKYCLAN ELDER | BELIEVES TO BE A WARRIOR ; IN DENIAL | FORMER LONER DETECTIVE
    ⟢ WAS WITH A DECEASED PRIVATE DETECTIVE TWOLEG LONG BEFORE JOINING SKYCLAN
    ⟢ A LARGE TENSED BLACK & WHITE FELINE WITH YELLOW EYES | BODY REF | VOICE REF
    ⟢ DILIGENT, DETERMINED, STOIC, STUBBORN, & ODD | SAGITTARIUS LIBRA ↑ CANCER ☽
    ⟢ ISTJ - A, " THE LOGISTICIAN " | CHAOTIC NEUTRAL | TYPE 5 & WING 7 | PHLEGMATIC
    ⟢ MODERATE TO CREATE PLATONIC BONDS | DIFFICULT TO CREATE ROMANTIC BONDS
    ⟢ HIGHLY PROFICIENT AT DEFENSE + STAMINA | ADEPT AT SCOUTING + SOCIALIZING
    ⟢ WILL TRY TO FIGHT & DOES NOT FLEE EASILY | ATTACK IN BOLDED + UNDERLINED
    DOSSIER | PLOTTING | PLAYLIST | PINBOARD | PENNED BY CHIMERA
  • N/A.

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .

He first talks to Crimsonbite, who seems almost taken aback by his request. Subie only smiles, a genuine smile, his tail wagging much like his twolegs puppy. He opens his mouth to spew a couple game ideas out before Pricklekit comes to him, asks to join and Subaru giggles as he nods vicariously. "Yea, of course!" he beams because whats better than friends? Pricklekit may be a little small (granted they are literally the same size, him and her) but she can join!

He hears his good friend call out his name and now hes practically bursting with excitement, wide eyes being turned upon Greenpaw with an ecstatic giggle. "Hi, Greenpaw!" he greets the other with a swoosh of his tail. "I'd love for you to join! I was thinking-" and then there were two more, oh man, that was a LOT of cats. Uhm... One... Two... Okay he's already tired of counting. He thinks deeply for a moment, nodding at Strange and his... Odd kinda speech, not that Subaru minded, but he didn't want to play life and death, kinda sounded grim. "Okay! How about we play badgers? I totally call being a badger!" he laughs out loud, his collar thumping against his chest with the movement. "Watch this: RAAAGH! I'm a big badger and i'm coming to eat all of you! Crimsonstar and his big warriors can never ever stop me!" more giggles because he's already having fun, unsheathing his claws and sitting on his hind legs.
✦ ★ ✦

eveningkit was drawn out of the nursery by conversation, taking a spot right next to pricklekit. how lovely, prickle actively reaching out for a game, rather than just observing. she gave her littermate a proud grin before turning her attention back to subarupaw and the others. whatever game this was, she fully planned on winning. so paying attention was extremely vital.

badgers, huh? the apprentice let out a gnarly growl and eve giggled. "i don't think badgers sound like that," she half whispered to the black-pawed tortie beside her. after her comment, she was on her feet again, ready to fend off the odd sounding badger. "you're not eating anyone, mister badger! not if we can help it!" she exclaimed triumphantly, a fluffy mottled tail lashing behind her. she would then move quick around subarupaw and launch an attack by pouncing on his tail.
[ FALLEN STAR ]