f2u codes PIN'S F2U CODES

* please don't post here to keep these easy to read!!

* these codes are only for free use on tt!

* hopefully these should be super easy to edit and maintain! many of them are very simple and employ aesthetics i enjoy, but if other people find they like how they look then that's a wonderful bonus B)

* there are all sorts of codes here- posting templates, signatures and tags templates!! here are some helpful links for colour usage:

* the only thing i ask is that you consider dropping a like if you use one! thanks everyone and please enjoy!!

Last edited:
1. SIGNATURE TEMPLATE
— once upon a blue moon i named these but never again. i think i called this one moon and stars or something LOL

LOVE IS NOT LOVE WHICH ALTERS WHEN IT ALTERATION FINDS
IT IS AN EVER-FIXED MARK, THE STAR TO EVERY WAND'RING BARKE — ☼☽

RIVERCLAN — HE/HIM — TAGS

Code:
[center][size=15px][font=georgia][I][color=COLORHERE]LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS[/COLOR][/I]
[b][color=COLORHERE]LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS — ☼☽[/COLOR][/b][/font][/size]
[size=10px][font=tahoma][color=COLORHERE]CLAN — LINK TO TAGS/BIO[/color][/font][/size][/code

2. SIGNATURE TEMPLATE
— this is definitely the laziest one but it's also the easiest to edit. if glow/shadow gets added then i would recommend putting it on this
— OPTIONAL: with outline!!! wooooooo

HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD
INFO HERE — INFO HERE — INFO HERE AND ETC, PENNED BY

Code:
[center][font=georgia][color=COLORHERE][SIZE=15]LYWWICS??????????????????????????[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
[font=tahoma]INFO HERE — INFO HERE — INFO HERE AND ETC, PENNED BY[/FONT][/CENTER]

HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD HOES MAD
INFO HERE — INFO HERE — INFO HERE AND ETC, PENNED BY

Code:
[center][font=georgia][OUTLINE=BLACK][color=COLORHERE][SIZE=15]LYWWICS??????????????????????????[/SIZE][/COLOR][/OUTLINE][/FONT]
[font=tahoma]INFO HERE — INFO HERE — INFO HERE AND ETC, PENNED BY[/FONT][/CENTER]

Last edited:
3. SIGNATURE TEMPLATE
— i don't really have anything to say about this one it's another sig template go crazy go stupid!!
— in my example, first line is all uppercase and second line is all lowercase but you can do whatever

AT THE COPA, COPACABANA - ☀°.
☀°. the hottest spot north of havana !

TAGS • PENNED BY PIN

Code:
[CENTER][FONT=TREBUCHETMS][size=22px][color=COLORHERE]LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS - ☀°.[/COLOR][/size]
[size=18px][color=COLORHERE][i][b]☀°. lyrics lyrics lyrics lyrics lyrics ![/b][/I][/color][/size][/font]
[font=bookantiqua][color=lightgrey][size=15px]TAGS • PENNED BY[/size][/color][/font]

4. SIGNATURE TEMPLATE
— fuckin uuuuuuh brackets dude!!!!!!!

[ AND THE PATTERNS IN HER RIPPLING HAIR ]
[ ARE COLLAPSING INTO ANIMAL PRAYER ! ]
clan ★ link to tags ★ other short info

Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=COLORHERE][SIZE=4][ [B]LYRICS WITH [I]ITALICS[/I] FOR [I]EMPHASIS[/I][/B] ][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[SIZE=5][COLOR=COLORHERE][ [B]SLIGHTLY LONGER [I]LYRICS[/I] MAYBE WHATEVER U WANT[I]![/I][/B]  ][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][FONT=tahoma]clan ★ link to tags ★ other short info[/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

5. POSTING TEMPLATE
— WOOOOO YEAH i originally made this one to match the signature above!! this one's perfect for my overly simplistic sensibilities :')

What de fack did yuw just facking say about me, yuw wittwe bitch? "I’ww have yuw know I gwaduated top of my cwass in de Navy Seaws, and I’ve been invowved in numewous secwet waids on Aw-Quaeda, and I have ovew 300 confiwmed kiwws." I am twained in gowiwwa wawfawe and I’m de top snipew in de entiwe US awmed fowces. yuw awe nofing to me but just anofew tawget. I wiww wipe yuw de fack out wif pwecision de wikes of which has nevew been seen befowe on dis Eawd, mawk my facking wowds. yuw dink yuw can get away wif saying dat shit to me ovew de Intewnet? dink again, fackew. As we speak I am contacting my secwet netwowk of spies acwoss de USA and yuw IP is being twaced wight now so yuw bettew pwepawe fow de stowm, maggot. de stowm dat wipes out de padetic wittwe ding yuw caww yuw wife. yuw’we facking deaf, kid. I can be anywhewe, anytime, and I can kiww yuw in ovew seven hundwed ways, and dat’s just wif my bawe hands. Not onwy am I extensivewy twained in unawmed combat, but I have access to de entiwe awsenaw of de United States Mawine Cowps and I wiww use it to its fuww extent to wipe yuw misewabwe ass off de face of de continent, yuw wittwe shit. If onwy yuw couwd have known what unhowy wetwibution yuw wittwe cwevew comment was about to bwing down upon yuw, maybe yuw wouwd have hewd yuw facking tongue. But yuw couwdn’t, yuw didn’t, and now yuw’we paying de pwice, yuw gawddamn idiot. I wiww shit fuwy aww ovew yuw and yuw wiww dwown in it. yuw’we facking deaf, kiddo. uwu
[ PENNED BY PIN ]

Code:
[box=63%]
[justify][font=arial]text here[/font][/justify]
[right][color=COLORHERE][font=tahoma][ LYRICS OR SOMETHING ][/font][/color][/right]
[/box]

Last edited:
6. POSTING TEMPLATE
— a WIDER one with lyrics and little stars! perfect for making it look like you've written less than you actually have
— i would be a terrible used car salesman

"DUMB, WICKED AND WHITE, LOVE ME IN SPITE"
We're waiting every night To finally roam and invite Newcomers to play with us For many years we've been all alone We're forced to be still and play The same songs we've known since that day An imposter (vine boom sfx) took our life away Now we're stuck here to decay Please let us get in! Don't lock us away! We're not like what you're thinking We're poor little souls Who have lost all control And we're forced here to take that role We've been all alone Stuck in our little zone Since 1987 Join us, be our friend Or just be stuck and defend After all you only got Five nights at Freddy's Is this where you wanna be? I just don't get it Why do you want to stay? Five nights at Freddy's Is this where you wanna be? I just don't get it Why do you want to stay? Five nights at Freddy's We're really quite surprised We get to see you another night You should have looked for another job You should have said to this place good-bye It's like there's so much more Maybe you've been in this place before We remember a face like yours You seem acquainted with those doors Please let us get in! Don't lock us away! We're not like what you're thinking We're poor little souls Who have lost all control And we're forced here to take that role We've been all alone Stuck in our little zone Since 1987 Join us, be our friend Or just be stuck and defend After all you only got Five nights at Freddy's Is this where you wanna be? I just don't get it Why do you want to stay? Five nights at Freddy's Is this where you wanna be? I just don't get it Why do you want to stay? Five nights at Freddy's
✦ ★ ✦

Code:
[box=90%]
[CENTER][COLOR=COLORHERE]"[b]LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS[/B]"[/COLOR][/CENTER]
[justify][FONT=ARIAL][SIZE=3]TEXT HERE[/SIZE][/FONT][/justify]
[CENTER][COLOR=COLORHERE]✦ ★ ✦[/COLOR][/CENTER]
[/box]

7. BIO TEMPLATE
— this is perfect for people who hate doing tags (me)

MALLOW ; MALLOWPAW ; MALLOWLARK
WARRIOR OF WINDCLAN
— MALLOW for his mother's favourite flower ; LARK for his happiness and his mother's favourite bird
— twenty-three moons, ages on the 24th
— cisgender male, uses he/him pronouns
— homosexual homoromantic ; completely naive to romance in almost every way
— no mate, no offspring
— bright, chirpy voice that does not quite match his size ; there would be a link to a voice claim here if i wasn't lazy​

LARGE, FLUFFY WHITE TOM WITH BLACK PAWS, GREY EYES AND HALF A TAIL
— mallowlark's appearance is that of a rather atypical cat; his fur is purely ivory, save for black paws which appear as if he is wearing ink-dipped mittens. it is rare not to find a sweet, saccharine and almost empty smile comfortably set upon his lips, and his bouncy walk and general demeanour suggest a staunch optimist. his grin is decorated with teeth as sharp as dogs', both threatening and bright- blah blah blah
SUFFERS WITH PSUEDOBULBAR AFFECT, OFTEN MANIFESTING IN BOUTS OF RANDOM LAUGHTER

PERSONALITY TYPE (HOGWARTS HOUSE, ALIGNMENT, ETC)
( + ) friendly, vivacious, inviting, entertaining, bold, sociable, agreeable
( / ) direct, comically blunt, overly optimistic, stares a lot
( - ) stupid ddddd
— fascinated by blood, gore and all things anatomical and creepy, though does not wish to kill cats- only to examine the already-dead ones
— other stuff I don't want this to get too long​

Code:
[BOX=80%]
[JUSTIFY][FONT=ARIAL][color=colorhere][size=26][b]CHARACTER NAME[/b][/size][/color]
[color=colorhere][I]POSITION IN GROUP[/I][/color]
[indent]— bullet point
— basic information
— here[/indent]

[color=colorhere][I]SPECIES, BASIC APPEARANCE[/I][/color]
[indent]— detailed appearance
— [I]any extra notes[/I][/indent]

[color=colorhere][I]PERSONALITY TYPE (HOGWARTS HOUSE, ALIGNMENT, ETC)[/I][/color]
[indent][b]( + )[/b] positive traits
[b]( / )[/b] neutral traits
[b]( - )[/b] negative traits
— other extra personality quirks[/indent][/FONT][/JUSTIFY][/BOX]

8. BIO TEMPLATE
— a more detailed one!!!!!
— you can do a lot with the colours of this one i think!! maybe a different colour for each section, or just alternating like this example :)

NAME OF CHARACTER HERE
GENERAL INFO.
name meaning?
previous names?
age?
position in clan?
gender/sexuality?
relationship status?

APPEARANCE.
breed, short desc, anything
long desc
scars/injuries
anything else you can think of

MENTALITY.
description of personality
mbti type
alignment
hogwarts house
any mental illnesses etc

RELATIONSHIPS.
easy / hard to form platonic relationships
easy / hard to form romantic relationships
mate of? crushing on?
parent to?
child of?
sibling to?

Code:
[BOX=50%]
[CENTER][color=COLORHERE][font=GEORGIA][SIZE=20px][B]NAME OF CHARACTER HERE[/B][/SIZE][/font][/color][/CENTER]
[justify][size=3][font=georgia][indent][color=COLORHERE]GENERAL INFO.[/COLOR][/indent]
[color=COLORHERE]➸[/COLOR] name meaning?
[color=COLORHERE]➸[/COLOR] previous names?
[color=COLORHERE]➸[/COLOR] age?
[color=COLORHERE]➸[/COLOR] position in clan?
[color=COLORHERE]➸[/COLOR] gender/sexuality?
[color=COLORHERE]➸[/COLOR] relationship status?
[HR][/HR]
[indent][color=COLORHERE]APPEARANCE.[/COLOR][/indent]
[color=COLORHERE]➸[/COLOR] breed, short desc, anything
[color=COLORHERE]➸[/COLOR] long desc
[color=COLORHERE]➸[/COLOR] scars/injuries
[color=COLORHERE]➸[/COLOR] anything else you can think of
[HR][/HR]
[indent][color=COLORHERE]MENTALITY.[/COLOR][/indent]
[color=COLORHERE]➸[/COLOR] description of personality
[color=COLORHERE]➸[/COLOR] mbti type
[color=COLORHERE]➸[/COLOR] alignment
[color=COLORHERE]➸[/COLOR] hogwarts house
[color=COLORHERE]➸[/COLOR] any mental illnesses etc
[HR][/HR]
[indent][color=COLORHERE]RELATIONSHIPS.[/COLOR][/indent]
[color=COLORHERE]➸[/COLOR] easy / hard to form platonic relationships
[color=COLORHERE]➸[/COLOR] easy / hard to form romantic relationships
[color=COLORHERE]➸[/COLOR] mate of? crushing on?
[color=COLORHERE]➸[/COLOR] parent to?
[color=COLORHERE]➸[/COLOR] child of?
[color=COLORHERE]➸[/COLOR] sibling to?
[HR][/HR]
[/font][/size][/justify]
[/BOX]

9. BIO TEMPLATE
— this one's a bit more snappy!! tailored for short lines of text but a fair bit of information :)

overview
PREVIOUS NAMES
— name meaning
— gender \ pronouns \ sexuality
— age \ ageing rate
— what position of what clan?

relationships
PARENT X PARENT
— siblings
MATE TO...?
— mother/father/parent to...?
MENTORING...?
— previously mentored ?
— mentored by ?

physicality
short description
— longer description.
— use multiple bullet points if wanted/needed
✧ INJURIES AND ILLNESSES
— scars, current physical injuries
— any ongoing illnesses

mentality
✧ POSITIVE TRAITS:
✧ NEUTRAL TRAITS:
✧ NEGATIVE TRAITS:
— long personality description
— maybe add MBTI type, hogwarts house or alignment etc
suffers from any mental illnesses?

interaction
talents, experience? what are they good at?
what are they poor at, or dislike doing?
peaceful powerplay? healing powerplay?
smells like ?
sounds like ?
— penned by [you!]

Code:
[BOX=50%][justify][font=tahoma][size=3]
[color=COLORHERE][B]overview [/b][/color]
[COLOR=COLORHERE]✧[/COLOR] PREVIOUS NAMES
— name meaning
— gender \ pronouns \ sexuality
— age \ ageing rate
— what position of what clan?

[color=COLORHERE][B]relationships [/b][/color]
[COLOR=COLORHERE]✧[/COLOR] PARENT X PARENT
— siblings
[COLOR=COLORHERE]✧[/COLOR] MATE TO...?
— mother/father/parent to...?
[COLOR=COLORHERE]✧[/COLOR] MENTORING...?
— previously mentored ?
— mentored by ?

[color=COLORHERE][B]physicality [/b][/color]
[COLOR=COLORHERE]✧[/COLOR] short description
— longer description. 
[COLOR=COLORHERE]✧ INJURIES AND ILLNESSES[/COLOR]
— scars, current physical injuries
— any ongoing illnesses

[color=COLORHERE][B]mentality [/b][/color]
[COLOR=COLORHERE]✧ POSITIVE TRAITS:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=COLORHERE]✧ NEUTRAL TRAITS:[/COLOR]
[COLOR=COLORHERE]✧ NEGATIVE TRAITS:[/COLOR]
— longer personality description
— maybe add MBTI type, hogwarts house or alignment etc
[COLOR=COLORHERE]✧[/COLOR] suffers from any mental illnesses?

[color=COLORHERE][B]interaction [/b][/color]
[COLOR=COLORHERE]✧[/COLOR] talents, experience? what are they good at?
[COLOR=COLORHERE]✧[/COLOR] what are they poor at, or dislike doing?
[COLOR=COLORHERE]✧[/COLOR] peaceful powerplay? healing powerplay?
[COLOR=COLORHERE]✧[/COLOR] smells like ?
[COLOR=COLORHERE]✧[/COLOR] sounds like ?
— penned by [you!]
[/size][/justify][/font][/BOX]

10. POSTING TEMPLATE
— isn't it pretty? it's exceedingly simple

I AM THE IDIOT WITH THE PAINTED FACE

the world we live in. it's so... wonderous. mysterious. even magical. no... no no no.. not that world. i meant this one. the smartphone. each system and program app is it's own little planet of perfect. technology. all providing services so necessary, so crucial, so unbelievably profound. look who just sent me a text! addie mccallister? it must be a mistake. or a joke. or a scam! don't send her your social security number. she's right there! that's our user, alex. and, like every freshman in high school, his whole life, everything, revolves around his phone. and, because the pace of life gets, faster and faster... phones down in five. and attention spans get shorter and shorter... and... you're probably not even listening to me right now. who has the time to type out actual words? and that's where we come in. the most important invention in the history of communication! emo gees. that's my home! textopolis. here, each of us does one thing, and we have to nail it every time. christmas tree just has to stand there, all festive. merry christmas! it's still september, tim! and princesses... i am so pretty. they just gotta wear their crowns and keep their hair comb. we are so pretty. devil, poop, thumbs up, they just show up and they're good to go. but for the faces, the pressure is on. cryer always has to cry, even if he just won the lottery. hurray, i'm a millionaire!

Code:
[BOX=70%][center][font=georgia][size=5][color=COLORHERE]LYRICSSSSS?????? OR SUMMAT ELSE DO WHAT U WANT IM NOT UR DAD[/color][/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
[hr][/hr]
[justify][font=tahoma]TEXT GOES HERE![/font][/justify]
[/BOX]

11. SIGNATURE TEMPLATE
— hehehe hooo hoo hoo i like hover text

THE ECHOES SWELL TO NOTHING ON THE TIDE — ⋆✦°
WHERE A TINY PAIR OF HANDS FINDS A SEA-WORN PIECE OF GLASS, AND SETS IT AS A SAPPHIRE IN HER MIND — LINK TO TAGS

Code:
[CENTER][FONT=GEORGIA][SIZE=22px][COLOR=COLORHERE][B]LYRICS — [ABBR='basic info here! like clan, position in clan, maybe age, pronouns etc']⋆✦°[/ABBR][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=10px][COLOR=COLORHERE]✧ [I]MORE LYRICS[/I] — LINK TO TAGS, PENNED BY MAYBE??[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]

12. SIGNATURE TEMPLATE
— this is a BIGGUN and the lyrics take some lining up but it looks so nice with a pretty pallet :')

TRASH ON THE WALLS, TRASH ON THE FLOOR
EYELINER STUCK TO THE DOOR, SCREWING EVERYTHING UP, DOING EVERYTHING WRONG
IN MY DEFENSE I WASN'T S'POSED TO BE AROUND THIS LONG ⁎⁺˳✧ tags, clan, pronouns, penned by ???

Code:
[center][SIZE=23px][FONT=GEORGIA][B][I][COLOR=COLORHERE]FAIRLY SHORT LINE OF LYRICS[/COLOR][/I][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=14px][FONT=BOOK ANTIQUA][COLOR=COLORHERE]SUUUUUUUUPER LONG LINE OF LYRICS[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px][FONT=BOOK ANTIQUA][COLOR=COLORHERE]MEDIUM LENGTH LINE OF LYRICS LEAVING SPACE FOR... [COLOR=COLORHERE]⁎⁺˳✧[/COLOR] tags, clan, pronouns, penned by ???[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/center]

13. SIGNATURE TEMPLATE
— more stars. i like stars. someone stop me
— this one is SMALL and TINY!!!

I STEAL A FEW BREATHS FROM THE WORLD
for a minute and then i am nothing forever, and all of my memories will be gone
TAGS PRONOUNS CLAN AGE (OR OTHER INFO)

Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=COLORHERE][SIZE=5][FONT=georgia]✰ [B]LYRICS HERE LYRICS HERE[/B] ✰[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[COLOR=COLORHERE][SIZE=3][FONT=arial][I]a medium line of lyrics here[/I][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[font=arial][SIZE=1]TAGS [COLOR=COLORHERE]★[/color] PRONOUNS [COLOR=COLORHERE]★[/color] CLAN [COLOR=COLORHERE]★[/color] AGE (OR OTHER INFO)[/SIZE][/font][/CENTER]

14. POSTING TEMPLATE
— you could chuck a link to tags on the music note if you want!

( ) I don't know what I was thinking Leaving my child behind Now I suffer the curse and now I am blind With all this anger, guilt and sadness Coming to haunt me forever I can't wait for the cliff at the end of the river Is this revenge I am seeking? Or seeking someone to avenge me? Stuck in my own paradox, I wanna set myself free Maybe I should chase and find Before they'll try to stop it It won't be long before I'll become a puppet It's been so long Since I last have seen my son lost to this monster To the man behind the slaughter Since you've been gone I've been singing this stupid song so I could ponder The sanity of your mother I wish I lived in the present With the gift of my past mistakes But the future keeps luring in like a pack of snakes Your sweet little eyes, your little smile is all I remember Those fuzzy memories mess with my temper Justification is killing me But killing isn't justified What happened to my son? I'm terrified It lingers in my mind And the thought keeps on getting bigger I'm sorry my sweet baby, I wish I've been there It's been so long Since I last have seen my son lost to this monster To the man behind the slaughter Since you've been gone I've been singing this stupid song so I could ponder The sanity of your mother
( SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME ; THE WORLD WAS GONNA ROLL ME )

Code:
[BOX=60%][JUSTIFY][FONT=ARIAL]( [COLOR=colorhere]♬[/COLOR] ) TEXT HERE ![/FONT][/JUSTIFY]
[SIZE=3]( [COLOR=colorhere][FONT=GEORGIA][B]LYRIC1 ; [ABBR='clan, age, pronouns, etc?']LYRIC2[/ABBR][/B][/FONT][/COLOR] )[/SIZE][/BOX]

15. SIGNATURE TEMPLATE
— this is the one i use idk brackets look nice

I'VE SEEN THE WATERS — shadowclan, tags
(that make your eyes shine, now i'm shining too)

Code:
[CENTER][FONT=GEORGIA][SIZE=4][COLOR=COLORHERE][B]LYRICS, LYRICS —[/B][/color][/size][/FONT] [size=2] short info[/size]
[CENTER][size=11px][COLOR=COLORHERE]([/COLOR] ❝ [I]longer line of lyrics[/I] ❞ [COLOR=COLORHERE])[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]

16. SIGNATURE TEMPLATE
— box size may need to be edited to account for longer lyrics!!
— 2 options, outline and no outline!!

COMING FOR YOUR HEART LIKE A CANNIBAL
SHE LETS ME RIGHT IN AND I'M FED 'TIL I'M FULL —————

HE/HIM | THUNDERCLAN WARRIOR | TAGS | PENNED BY PIN | *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Code:
[box=50%][COLOR=colorhere][FONT=impact][SIZE=10]LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=colorhere][font=georgia][b][I]EVEN MORE LYRICS!!![/I] [font=tahoma]—————[/font][/b][/FONT][/COLOR]
[HR][/HR]
[SIZE=10PX]INFO | INFO | INFO | PENNED BY ?? |  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧[/SIZE]
[/box]

COMING FOR YOUR HEART LIKE A CANNIBAL
SHE LETS ME RIGHT IN AND I'M FED 'TIL I'M FULL —————

HE/HIM | THUNDERCLAN WARRIOR | TAGS | PENNED BY PIN | *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Code:
[box=50%][OUTLINE=BLACK][COLOR=colorhere][FONT=impact][SIZE=10]LYRICS LYRICS LYRICS[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][/OUTLINE]
[COLOR=colorhere][font=georgia][b][I]EVEN MORE LYRICS!!![/I] [font=tahoma]—————[/font][/b][/FONT][/COLOR]
[HR][/HR]
[SIZE=10PX]INFO | INFO | INFO | PENNED BY ?? |  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧[/SIZE]
[/box]

Last edited:
17. SIGNATURE TEMPLATE
— guys i really like hover text
— i personally think this looks best with a colourless top layer and a coloured bottom layer!

—— WAITING ON THE LIGHTNING, WHAT WILL THE LIGHT BRING? ——
A DAY, A WEEK, A MONTH, A YEAR, EVERY SECOND BRINGS ME HERE !

Code:
[CENTER][ABBR='INFO HERE!!!'][FONT=TAHOMA]—— [/FONT][FONT=ARIAL][B]LYRICS!!! (OR INFO?)[/B][FONT=TAHOMA] ——[/FONT][/ABBR]
[COLOR=COLORHERE][FONT=VERDANA][SIZE=10PX]MORE MORE MORE MORE LYRICS (OR INFO?) [I]![/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

18. BIO TEMPLATE
— i really like how this one looks :')
— again i reckon u could make this look SUPER good with a pretty pallette

CHARACTER NAME HERE

GENERAL INFORMATION ————・゚✧
✧ name, name meaning
✧ gender, pronouns, etc
✧ age, ageing rate
✧ current group, current rank
✧ any extra info!

・゚✧ ———— RELATIONSHIPS
✧ single or taken?
✧ any offspring?
✧ sexuality? feelings on romance?
✧ WHO x WHO? any siblings?
✧ friends?
✧ dislikes?

APPEARANCE ————・゚✧
✧ description of appearance goes here- talk about how ur character has rainbow fur and unique eyes that can change colour when she is angry!
✧ CURRENT INJURIES / ILLNESSES:
✧ TOYHOUSE LINK? REF IMAGE?

・゚✧ ———— PERSONALITY
( + ) POSITIVE TRAITS
( / ) NEUTRAL TRAITS
( - ) NEGATIVE TRAITS
✧ in depth description of personality here if u want!
✧ hobbies??

INTERACTION ————・゚✧
✧ what are they like in battle? will they run, or start a fight? will they finish fights? will they kill if necessary?
✧ do you allow any sort of powerplay? ( healing, peaceful etc )
✧ ❝ speech
✧ penned by [you!]

Code:
[BOX=70%][FONT=ARIAL][COLOR=COLORHERE][SIZE=5][ABBR='previous names?'][B]CHARACTER NAME HERE[/B][/ABBR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[justify][hr=4][/hr]
[COLOR=COLORHERE][SIZE=3][B]GENERAL INFORMATION[/B][/SIZE] ————・゚✧[/COLOR]
✧ name, name meaning
✧ gender, pronouns, etc
✧ age, ageing rate
✧ current group, current rank
✧ any extra info!
[hr=5][/hr]
[COLOR=COLORHERE]・゚✧ ———— [SIZE=3][B]RELATIONSHIPS[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]
✧ single or taken? 
✧ any offspring?
✧ sexuality? feelings on romance? 
✧ WHO x WHO? any siblings?
✧ friends?
✧ dislikes?
[hr=4][/hr]
[COLOR=COLORHERE][SIZE=3][abbr='at a glance? put a brief description here!'][B]APPEARANCE[/B][/ABBR][/SIZE] ————・゚✧[/COLOR]
✧ description of appearance goes here- talk about how ur character has rainbow fur and unique eyes that can change colour when she is angry!
✧ CURRENT INJURIES / ILLNESSES:
✧ TOYHOUSE LINK? REF IMAGE?
[hr=5][/hr]
[COLOR=COLORHERE]・゚✧ ———— [SIZE=3][ABBR='at a glance? MBTI type??'][B]PERSONALITY[/B][/ABBR][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[b]( + )[/b] POSITIVE TRAITS
[b]( / )[/b] NEUTRAL TRAITS
[b]( - )[/B] NEGATIVE TRAITS
✧ in depth description of personality here if u want!
✧ hobbies??
[hr=4][/hr]
[COLOR=COLORHERE][SIZE=3][B]INTERACTION[/B][/SIZE] ————・゚✧[/COLOR]
✧ what are they like in battle? will they run, or start a fight? will they finish fights? will they kill if necessary?
✧ do you allow any sort of powerplay? ( healing, peaceful etc )
✧ ❝ [color=COLORHERE][B]speech[/B][/COLOR] ❞
✧ penned by [you!]
[/justify][/BOX]

19. tiny weeny siggie!
— I HAD to make a code using the black outline i'm sorry!! also edited a couple earlier ones :)

❝ I CRY AT THE START OF EVERY MOVIE ❞ tags, etc??

Code:
[center][OUTLINE=BLACK][font=arial][B][I][COLOR=COLORHERE]❝ LYRICS ❞[/color] — [/B][/OUTLINE][SIZE=3] tags, etc??[/SIZE][/I][/FONT][/CENTER]