pafp Play pretend || o. Kit game

Fadingpaw

So many ways to see the sunrise
Apr 10, 2024
Pls wait for @HOPEKIT

[ ༻ ☼ ༺ ] Fadingkit was one who always played pretend, at least in her mind that is. Most of the kits were either faking to get into Gentlestorm's den, too grouchy, or too serious from what she could tell, but that was okay! She can always try and thats all that matter. So her first order in business was convincing Hopekit to play a game where they pretend to be part of a clan together! Surely he would agree to it especially if she allow him to choose what rank he wanted to be, as long as she could be the leader. Afterall, she wanted to be like Howlingstar one day, she wanted everyone to look up to her, just like her siblings did!

Blue eyes settled on the grouchy tom before trotting up to him, her stubby tail wiggling a bit before she beamed at the other. "Wanna play a game of clan? You can be any rank you want as long as I get to be the bestest leader, Fadingstar!" she chirped happily at him while she gave her look of plea. He could be anything! Her deputy, or medicine cat... or... lead warrior, anything! She didn't mind, she just wanted to play a game with the grouchy tom, since he most definitely needs to loosen up. "What rank do you wish to have Hope...hmmm Hopefeather?" she questioned curiously.

• "speak""Thoughts"
  • Fadingkit She/Her, Kit of Thunderclan, 3 moons.
    Stocky short flame point tabby she-kit with blue eyes and stubby tail, one floppy ear
    Crimsonsun x Shadedmoon
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted (ask first) / / underline and tag when attacking
    see battle info here
    penned by Ryn@/Rynnaro on discord, feel free to dm for plots.

⊱⊰ Fadingkit is a disaster waiting to happen. Hopekit wasn’t aware at the time, of course, but he knows that she and her siblings were born during a terrible, scary moment, and the entire litter carries a curse now. Hopekit doesn’t like any of them. They're bad luck to be around, he’s sure. Bad omens, all of them, one of the elders had said while telling the story of the blacked-out sun. So when Fadingkit approached him, he already knows his answer. "No," he says quickly in response to the other kit’s question. But she keeps talking, and it doesn’t take much more to convince him.

"Any rank?" He questions, his big ears tipping along with his head. There’s only one rank Hopekit wants to be—of course he also wants to be a lead warrior like Batwing, but he doesn’t even know what a lead warrior does. He knows what a medicine cat does. The little tom finds a few leaves that have blown into camp and sticks them all over his fur, before turning back to Fadingkit. "Then I’m the medicine cat, and I’m the best ever. Like Gentlestorm. And my name is… Hopestorm." His words are stated firmly, with his fluffy little chest puffed out in a show of confidence. He is swift to set about his medicine cat tasks, mixing up leaves to feed to the invisible forms of sick patients. But there’s something missing…

Suddenly, he pauses mid-treatment. Dark eyes flicker to Fadingkit, and when he speaks there’s a giggle in his voice. "But if you’re the leader and I’m the medicine cat, then who’s the deputy?" They need a deputy, so when Fadingstar gets eaten by a fox or stolen by a twoleg, the clan will have a new leader!

• ooc:
  • 77787100_0UjTy1zST8A2IkA.png
    HOPEKIT ❯❯ he/him, thunderclan kit
    skinny, thick-furred lilac tom with deep copper eyes (currently kitten blue). soft-spoken and sleepy, but can be a bit of a grouch.
    son of batwing and leopardtongue ; brother to bravepaw, hazepaw, cardinalpaw, coalkit
    peaceful and healing powerplay permitted
    penned by foxlore

Wildflower never grew out of the need to play pretend. It was a stress relief. Real life was incredibly hard sometimes. Life in a clan was hard. Worth every moment of it but hard nonetheless. If playing kit games from time to time helped, then who was to stop her.

The warrior looks amused as the kits assign themselves two of the most important roles of a clan. Maybe she was looking at the future leader and medicine cat. Their lives were just starting. They have so many possibilities in front of them. She was so excited for them!

She crouched down as far as she could. Trying to match the height of the kits. Wildflower wasn’t an overly large cat but well built. “And I’ll be one of the kits! Wildkit!” She looked silly pretending to be a kit.

[ YOU CAN'T STAND THE THOUGHT ]

◐ . Hopekit’s rejection of Fadingkit’s game comes and goes so quickly that Shadowedkit struggles to find a reason for it — though, if there’d been much longer of a pause between rejection and acceptance, he probably wouldn’t come to a conclusion for it either way. A question of why not? dies before it can even be asked, and instead sea-glass eyes light up at the new playmate. Clan’s only fun if there’s plenty of clanmates within the game, after all.

Hopekit denies Fadingstar’s chosen name for him, instead choosing Hopestorm as his medicine cat name. The best ever, he says, Like Gentlestorm. And if Fadingstar and Hopestorm can be the best, then he wants to be the best too! He’s fine with being the best warrior, the best lead warrior, but their playmate points out something important: who’s the deputy?

It can’t be Wildflower, for the warrior is Wildkit. Why one would want to be a kit in their game of clan, Shadowedkit isn’t sure, but he supposes it’s funny, a warrior pretending to be small.

Oh! I’ll be deputy! “ Shadowedkit offers to fill the space when no one else does. “ I’ll be… I’ll be Shadowed… Uh… “ His face scrunches as he struggles with his name, looking to his sister for help. ​
EpC61GT.png
  • SHADOWEDKIT AMAB. He / Him. Kit of ThunderClan.
    ✧ . A flame point / cream tabby chimera tom.
    ✧ . Crimsonsun x Shadedmoon
    ✧ . Mentor to be determined.
    ✧ . Peaceful and healing powerplay permitted!
    ✧ . Penned by Abri@_abri_ on discord, feel free to dm for plots!
    ✧ . " Speech " ; Attack

Spotting the group playing pretend caused Scorchedkit to amble over quickly on dark paws. With ears perked to listen, they drooped slightly when the coveted rank of medicine cat was taken. "Aww I wanted to be the medicine cat." She states while slowing to a halt, eyeing Hopekit with a bit of a frown. But her expression shifted slightly as she came up with another idea. "But if you're the medicine cat then can I be your apprentice?" The tortoiseshell asked with a slight tilt of her head, lowering herself into a seated position amongst the group. As Shadowedkit struggled to come up with a warrior name Scorchedkit's gaze shifted to them. "What about Shadowedfang? That sounds pretty cool." She suggested with a smile.
̶̶̶̶  «̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ «̶ ̶̶̶   thunderclan kit / three months / she/her  ̶ ̶ ̶»̶ ̶̶̶ ̶ »̶ ̶̶̶